• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Did God Through Jesus Christ Reconcile - All of the World ?

Why should we still be waiting?
Eph 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
Heb 10:6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
Heb 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
Heb 10:8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
Heb 10:9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

So again, why are we still waiting?
I stopped when I read the word "until" in Ephesians 1:14 KJV -

Why should we still be waiting?
Eph 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
Heb 10:6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
Heb 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
Heb 10:8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
Heb 10:9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

So again, why are we still waiting?
I missed one verse. It speaks to Eph. 1:14.
Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

With Romans 11, I just assume the remnant is the minority and some are blinded. It is because Israel was blinded that the Gentiles were brought in. I'm not a covenant believer.

While it is true that the old testament was made with Israel, it would be wrong to say the new testament was made with the church.

The scripture cannot be clearer that the new testament was merely a replacement for the old made with the “house of Israel and with the house of Judah”.

New Testament is not the Body of Christ

The answer is realizing that Christ did more than mediate for the new testament made with Israel, he also created a new creature called the church, the Body of Christ (1 Cor 12:27).

While both of Israel’s testaments speak prophetically of Christ, neither one speaks of the mystery of Christ to create this new creature where there is neither Jew nor Gentile. The mystery of Christ was kept secret since the world began, which means it was not contained in the covenants of promise made with Israel (Eph 3:4-5).

The new testament does not explain the creation of the mystery church, but it does guarantee that Israel will not cease to be a nation, which has little relevance to the hope of the church today.

the new testament requires faith in the Messiah to be a partaker, but that is not all that it requires.

Remember, faith without works is dead for the new testament participant, because the laws of God are written in their heart and mind causing them to do them (Eze 36:27).

Rather than a lack of works testifying to dead faith, a lack of works today can testify to a strong faith in the power of Christ’s finished work for salvation.

New Testament and the Kingdom

It is said, “The new testament is the kingdom of God on earth.”

While this may be true, according to the promises of the new testament we are not living in that kingdom today.

Instead of not needing teachers, teachers of the Bible abound in trying to exposit the truths of scripture. Instead of all Israel knowing the Lord, the majority of Israel is still in unbelief.

All of Israel will not be saved and the new testament fulfilled until the kingdom is brought by the Lord from heaven.

No New Testament Christians Today

The new testament was not made with Gentiles, it does not describe Christ’s work for the church, it is a law covenant, and it is not being fulfilled today.

No believer today can be a new testament Christian if the Bible means what it says to whom it says it.

Meanwhile, the believer today should be more than excited to be a member of the body of Christ, saved by grace without works, not under the law, teaching the gospel of the grace of God to a religious world whose only hope is wrongly thinking they have a special covenant with God.

No Jew no gentile. All sinners....pretty clear there aren't two separate people or programs or gospels

No Jew no gentile. All sinners....pretty clear there aren't two separate people or programs or gospels
Paul is talking about the Christian church. The church is "one new man", "new creations in Christ". Since Pentecost, both Jews and gentiles are to believe on Christ and become sons of God.

But God is not finished with Israel yet. He will fulfill His promises to Abraham.

Paul is talking about the Christian church. The church is "one new man", "new creations in Christ". Since Pentecost, both Jews and gentiles are to believe on Christ and become sons of God.

But God is not finished with Israel yet. He will fulfill His promises to Abraham.
Judges 2:1..(KJV).."And an angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you."

Of course. I wouldn't think GOD to be a liar.

So why would you say "But God is not finished with Israel yet. He will fulfill His promises to Abraham"?
Is not the "one new man" and "new creations in Christ" etc. contained within the promises to Abraham?

Gal 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

You may not be interested in what is presented here but it is a good take on the reconciliation of what God did through Christ Jesus our Lord.

It's 8 minutes of your time if you are curious.

Have kind of stopped minding to respond via; in forums though will talk here and there but the best form of communication is hearing a voice; learning about a person; and understanding them instead of just lines upon lines of scripture without having any background knowledge of the person in the first place. There are videos on my youtube there that explains about some of my life experiences and how it is I react to certain situations, and what not to get an understanding of myself and this flesh lived in.

Take care!

Watching and listening to a video seems so much fast form of communication than the typing form; although do believe books are nifty to read.

At the destruction of Jerusalem 70ad - to that Generation which Jesus Christ had spoken about.

I would suggest the moment Jesus walked out of the "abomination of desolation" (Temple built with human hands) for the last time pronouncing the words given from the father (Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.) making it to no effect or desolate. Again is not will be made desolate

The first century reformation did come nearly two thousand years ago.

It was not a sign to seek after (literal stones falling). No signs were given save the sign of Jonas which was fulfilled with the Son of Man Jesus . Jesus declared it is an evil generation (unconverted natural man) that looks for a sign to seek after .And not prophecy the one authority by which we can know God as it is written.

( My addition or added comment.)

Mathew 23 : 38-39 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me (eyes of the heart ) henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

We walk by faith the unseen eternal not after the temporal corrupted things seen. Flesh and blood.

I would suggest the moment Jesus walked out of the "abomination of desolation" (Temple built with human hands) for the last time pronouncing the words given from the father (Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.) making it to no effect or desolate. Again is not will be made desolate

The first century reformation did come nearly two thousand years ago.

It was not a sign to seek after (literal stones falling). No signs were given save the sign of Jonas which was fulfilled with the Son of Man Jesus . Jesus declared it is an evil generation (unconverted natural man) that looks for a sign to seek after .And not prophecy the one authority by which we can know God as it is written.

( My addition or added comment.)

Mathew 23 : 38-39 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me (eyes of the heart ) henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

We walk by faith the unseen eternal not after the temporal corrupted things seen. Flesh and blood.
Hi Mr G Lee-

Please take a minute to say hello and introduce yourself...

Back