• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Does Jesus’ blood cover unbelievers accounts?

What stops them is their lack of repentance and their unbelief.

The Bible clearly says that he did. But people must believe. I have shown you scripture stating exactly that, but you pretend they don't exist.
You are correct. He did pay for the sins of the world and made it a gift to offer the world, but a gift must be received or it remains only an offer. Those rejecting it are rejecting eternal life and will never possess it.

Sure they can.

If they can't, how do you think they come to believe?
Upon hearing one would be convinced, not choose to be convinced.

I mean name one thing that one chooses to believe apart for m some sort of evidence.

It is true. Those who do not believe will die in their sins. However their sin debt was paid for. Jesus will still call people even after this life, I believe.

Knowing God carnally and knowing God spiritually are two different kinds of things put together.

Some people believe God is a dispotice evil God who burns his creation except for his elect and glories himself in this achievement. That does not make sense to me.

The Bible is there for anyone to discover truth. What someone’s says on here including myself doesn’t make it true. I could be just telling you a lie. Always remember that and the Bible is there to help one fall from error and also to the Holy Spirit given by God. God gives wisdom to those who ask him. And do not ever just believe what anyone says… check it against the scripture.

It is true. Those who do not believe will die in their sins. However their sin debt was paid for. Jesus will still call people even after this life, I believe.
Heb 9:27
Knowing God carnally and knowing God spiritually are two different kinds of knowing.
How does one know God "carnally"?
Some people believe God is a dispotice evil God who burns his creation except for his elect and glories himself in this achievement. That does not make sense to me.
God is not evil at all. He is righteous and just.
The Bible is there for anyone to discover truth. What someone’s says on here including myself doesn’t make it true. I could be just telling you a lie. Always remember that and the Bible is there to help one fall from error and also to the Holy Spirit given by God. God gives wisdom to those who ask him. And do not ever just believe what anyone says… check it against the scripture.
That's right.

I would really just like to sit in a room with you Shroom, and record me having an interview with you having never met you, maybe give 30 minutes to say hello and introduce myself, and yours. Then interview you about your life of upbringing, from family, and relationships, and what you dabbled in as a kid if you ever did anything like that, and what ultimately lead you to Jesus Christ and how has your life been since then, and what would you desire to let people know about God if you were given something to say to the world.

Understanding God from the fleshly carnal mind.
Not Understanding or seeking things of God from the Holy Spirit, and by seeking after God, as Hebrews 11:6 states.

God is spirit, He is not a man that he should lie.
God is consuming fire.
God is love.
God is light.
God is good.
God is a refuge for those who seek shelter.
God is fair.
God is just.

There are other thing too out there to understand by growing in ones knowledge of God and about his character and who he is, and what GODs plan is by seeking out the things in the Bible.

People say this and say that, they will point you to scripture however check the surround contexts of those scriptures, go back to Chapter 1 and refresh your memory of what is being talked about.

The Bible is important, whoever may be reading this. It is important to read and learn and know so that way you can know truth.

The Bible is important, whoever may be reading this. It is important to read and learn and know so that way you can know truth.
Agreed. The Bible does not teach that everyone will be saved.

Knowing God carnally and knowing God spiritually are two different kinds of things put together.

The elect are as shepards for the flock; to gather together and bring in safely. It is not for them to divide or lead astray; nor is salvation theirs alone.

Back