• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Does Jesus’ blood cover unbelievers accounts?

Jesus died for one time, for all sin, for all people.

Does Jesus’ blood cover unbelievers accounts?

Yes, BUT only if they respond to whatever grace they have received and lived according to it.

God wills the salvation of all men and therefore he makes it possible. Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience, those too may achieve eternal salvation.

Yes, BUT only if they respond to whatever grace they have received and lived according to it.

God wills the salvation of all men and therefore he makes it possible. Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience, those too may achieve eternal salvation.
This would seem to make them the centre and source of their salvation, not grace...

This would seem to make them the centre and source of their salvation, not grace...

Not at all. The Sacrifice of Christ is the source of anyone's salvation.
God's grace is free and we must accept that grace. Those who do not know of Christ must still receive whatever light they do receive from God and respond accordingly, as must we all.

It seems people don’t fully trust that Jesus overcame sin, death, the fall, Satan and his demons, and hell for all people.

I believe his death on the cross and resurrection to put all these things under the feet of Jesus. To set the world reconciled to God.

We know people that reject aren’t “saved to the Kingdom of heaven”. They have been saved from the for mentioned defeat is sin, death, Satan and his demons, hell/hades/Sheol because of Jesus from my understanding of the Bible inclusion with revelation.

It seems people don’t fully trust that Jesus overcame sin, death, the fall, Satan and his demons, and hell for all people.

I believe his death on the cross and resurrection to put all these things under the feet of Jesus. To set the world reconciled to God.

We know people that reject aren’t “saved to the Kingdom of heaven”. They have been saved from the for mentioned defeat is sin, death, Satan and his demons, hell/hades/Sheol because of Jesus from my understanding of the Bible inclusion with revelation.
Are you saying that no human being at all goes to hell, regardless of their belief or behavior?

I’m saying everyone has been reconciled to God with everything paid for and taken care. If you wanna know more about my view, I believe that revelation 22 will help you see my point if you would like to read it. That is up to your or not. I do not believe everyone is saved to the kingdom of heaven; opposed though everyone being saved from what was mentioned before. To be saved to the kingdom of heaven one needs faith. Hades/Sheol was cast on the lake of fire.

That is my only biblical understanding.

Jesus overcame and all enemies and all as subjected to him and place beneath his feet.

Understood. You refuse to answer the question. I think the reason why is obvious. You are peddling Universalism, the fake false teaching that nobody goes to hell. Thats a load of garbage.

Jesus preached about Hell more than anyone else, and he made it quite clear several times that many people will be going there.

Your belief has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus or the Bible.

No sir.

Universalism says all will be with God.

My view from revelation says there are people that will be going with God due to faith, and those outside the gates are those who are faithless.

I do believe in Jesus full victory.

You are more than free to say what you will.

Thank you for commenting and sharing,
In Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

No sir.

Universalism says all will be with God.

My view from revelation says there are people that will be going with God due to faith, and those outside the gates are those who are faithless.

I do believe in Jesus full victory.

You are more than free to say what you will.

Thank you for commenting and sharing,
In Christ,
Matthew Gallagher
Yet you do not equate this separation from GOD with hell or annihilation?

The reason I do not is because I believe that Jesus Victory truncated over all things, for all people, all paid for one time on the cross 2000 years ago.

The revelation talks about a certain separation from God: when talking about heavenly Jerusalem in Revelation: after everything from Revelation Chapter 1 to the End of Chapter 21: all comes out to this over brand new look in which (I’ve taken at interest to consider the view interested in my heart dying with believing it to be true) you can see that people receive their judgments, and those who did not desire to be with God are outside of the kingdom.

My viewpoint leans on God getting what he desires, and that Jesus had paid for and had the victory for all people. Now it is up to them to search out for God and go down that road or not. It is the two way street between that person in God. If they reject, Jesus blood still covered them and saved them from what he overcame. They won’t be children’s or sons or daughter of God, however he will resurrect them and give them a spiritual body, and allow them to live outside the Kingdom. (The gates of this kingdom are never said to close off those who are outside, and the spirit is calling out, for those who desire are athirst)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back