• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Does Jesus’ blood cover unbelievers accounts?

It’s not about me, my friend Grace.

It about our Father and what he desires, and about his Son Jesus.

It’s about loving God and loving others; and sharing for love of God: and not self.

It would be a total different game if I was just manipulating people, and forcing them to bend to my own Will.

“for now men do I persuade, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if yet men I did please — Christ's servant I should not be.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭1:10‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

Every day one is given life, by God.
Then one day, God is going to take back the life from our bodies, and we move forward onward from this life. It seems it’s best to love God now, and love others, and share the scripture with others and encourage them to even think for themselves.

All us are going to die, and be judged by a true and living God: and he is gonna search your own (and my) individual heart.

Take care my friend,
God bless you,
Matthew Gallagher
I would think we must be careful when it comes to wills as laws not subject to change. .as you quoted ‭‭Galatians‬ ‭1:10‬ ‭YLT There are different kinds . The letter of the law "death" one. Another kind is the law of faith the unseen spiritual or another the law of ceremonies parables using the temporal things seen to reveal the unseen law of faith the gospel hid from natural unconverted mankind .and another kind the law of certain fathers a hierarchy of men that lord it over the non venerable show watchers or pew warmers

We are saved by the perfect or complete law .Two laws working together as one in the new creature to both reveal the law or will and empower dying mankind to perform it to His good pleasure . Two working together completes the circuit the letter "Let there be" the just, and the testimony . . ".it was very good ", the justifier. God working in mankind.

God inspired a beautiful poem to David similar to Song of Songs The binding love between the bride the church and her husband Christ washing her with the water of the word or doctrines of God that fall like rain from above bring new life on earth. In that way yoked together our husband Christ make our burden lighter . .

Psalms 19: 5-11 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Its all grace through faith in what Jesus done for us and he makes us right with God. He also died for all the worlds sin as well, being resurrected again by God conquering over death. Praise be!
Q. If He died for the world's sin, then why are some in eternal hell?
A. They refused to accept Him as savior to come under the effect of His salvation for them and are therefore left out.

Q. Why does He quit waiting and shut them in hell? Why is there a time limit to HIS supposed eternal loving patience?
A. He knows who will never accept Him so He removes them from this reality to hell.

Q. If He knows who will never accept Him, He knew all that before He created them so, if He does not want anyone to die in hell, why did He create those people??
A. Oh, look, a bus!! An eagle!!!

This is the way it sounds to me...

I believe the elect are to bring those others into the fold to the extent of their GOD given ability.
Many with no idea of how to reconcile our pre-earth election to heaven and hell with our supposed being created sinful on earth in Adam, do many strange sophisticated mental gymnastics to rest in GOD's gdness but 2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning FOR salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth. Chosen is the same idea as election, they are synonyms.

Those elect to salvation who are converted from their sinfulness are certainly also CALLED to give an account for their faith hope at all times and some converted elect are called to preach the gospel and bring the sheep still astray back to their Shepherd but being called to preach and being chosen, elected, to salvation are vastly different ideas.

Q. If He died for the world's sin, then why are some in eternal hell?
A. They refused to accept Him as savior to come under the effect of His salvation for them and are therefore left out.

Q. Why does He quit waiting and shut them in hell? Why is there a time limit to HIS supposed eternal loving patience?
A. He knows who will never accept Him so He removes them from this reality to hell.

Q. If He knows who will never accept Him, He knew all that before He created them so, if He does not want anyone to die in hell, why did He create those people??
A. Oh, look, a bus!! An eagle!!!

This is the way it sounds to me...

Hello Ted T,
I can’t say those are completely biblical answers however thank you for sharing.

Jesus died for one time, for all sin, for all people.

Does Jesus’ blood cover unbelievers accounts?

If they choose to become believers (in this life..).

I'm sorry...I don't remember your definition of how our enslavement to sin, which would seem to make our free will impossible, still allows us to accept or to reject His call to salvation without grace, ie, His Spirit taking us away from our rebellion for us,
or
how the doctrine of the impossibility of us saving ourselves by anything, any work, we do can be put aside for our salvation to now be resting on our acceptance of His offer of salvation by a self chosen belief,ie, a work, not faith by grace?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ted T,
I can’t say those are completely biblical answers however thank you for sharing.
Crickets...better than 'look an eagle' I guess.

No answers of your own that are completely biblical?

If completely biblical means perfectly in line with your exposition of the meaning of the bible, then I agree, I jumped out of your boat a long time ago.

The question of the original post,

Is did Jesus Christ blood shed on the cross, pay for all sins of all individuals now today, believers and unbelievers? My answer is yes.

Jesus over came not only sin that day at the cross, however he also defeated, Satan, Death, Hell for all individuals; in the unveiling of the Lord, in Revelation.

The question of the original post,

Is did Jesus Christ blood shed on the cross, pay for all sins of all individuals now today, believers and unbelievers? My answer is yes.

Jesus over came not only sin that day at the cross, however he also defeated, Satan, Death, Hell for all individuals; in the unveiling of the Lord, in Revelation.

I would offer.

The wage of sin is death .This very death we are experiencing in these corrupted earthen bodies by reason when the Spirit of God departed day three. And not a continuous dying with no end (deader than a door nail) in sight leavening doubt, wonder, no confidence or assurance of faith . It is appointed once for all and carried is out in these bodies of death .If any has received a new spirit and new born again soul they alone will rise and receive the new promised bodies. Yoked with Christ our burden can be lighter .

We daily suffer the pangs of hell and when yoked with Christ those daily burden are made lighter with a future hope. The bible forbids the idea of communing with the the dead rather than our living unseen God's living, abiding word all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura)

The tradition of man that teaches there is suffering life after the grave for all or called reincarnation. Those who glory in the flesh (the things seen)

That was a law of the Jewish fathers passed on to Catholiscim . Both those Jews that followed after a hierarchy of men government and catholiscim need maintain a un going idea of a familiar relationship of disembodied workwear with a familiar spirit . (patron saint) In that way rather than serving our one Father in heaven in respect to call no man father on earth they serve legion of fathers (patron saints)as gods in the likeness of men .And therefore not serving Moses and the prophets;(sola scriptura) The will of God .
That was the context of the parable no man can serve two good teaching masters as one lord .It not say after one die they can still drink cold water .God has mercy on those not elected to faith . He is not a God of vengeance .He exercises his mercy according to the measure of his will some are seasoned with grace.

For all the results of dying will end in universal Alzheimer's their memories of the prior things under the sun will not be remembered or ever come to mind .Even with those who do rise on the last day under the Sun the same applies to the new creatures they can believe having new memories greater than the first, that required sufferings along with joy ..

The letter of the law "death" (thou shall not or you will die and return to dust ) found in the book of law it will be cast into the lake of fire .. the second death, the source death of death itself .

Without parables found in all things written in the law and prophet or Moses and Prophets (sola scriptura) they reveal the testimony hidden of our unseen Holy God .Without parables that do teach us how to walk by faith after the unseen spiritual . . .Christ spoke not! And the several chapters as one continuing parable. .. Luke is no exception Noman can serve two good teaching masters a one Lord

Two kinds of masters. God not seen mankind seen. Two kinds of riches fleshly (the temporal seen ) and the gospel spiritual the eternal not seen .

Note . . .(PURPLE) my addition to make a point or opinion.

Luke 16:13-31 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail. Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery. There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they (a legion of demons ) which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; (sola scriptura) let them hear them. (the word of God) And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets,(sola scriptura) neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

When Jesus arose they still believed not (no faith) He was not the kind of Jesus they hoped for .

Moses and the prophets, two represents the testimony that God has spoke .let there be and it the testimony of the eye "it was good" the two witnesses working as one. The law and the prophets, Moses (represents the law ) and Elijah (represents the power of the Holy
Spirit that worked in the new testament prophets . John the last of the old Levi order before the reformation came in that power attributing to the word Elijah meaning. . ."to draw out, bring forth or to light," as the glory of the will of God ., Moses and the prophets, father and the son. two like the two prophets killed or silenced for a while in Revelation when God sends a famine or thirst for hearing his voice. and then the end comes.

Two the greater witness of God greater than one of man. ( no spiritual vision)

Deuteronomy 17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

1 John 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

The tongue (all things written in the law and prophets) of God alone has the power of life and death .I would think pray for words of spirit and life. No hope could come from dying flesh. Look to the witness of two as it is written (sola scriptura)
John 6 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

That is an extremely lot to offer. Someone may read it, however would you be willingly to answer yes or not to the question itself?

Do you believe Jesus blood on the cross was able to paid for all sin: for all people. Past, present and future, believer or unbeliever?

Now let me explain that: if a person is a believer they receive forgiveness of their sins.

Those who are unbelievers, who have had their sin paid for, die in their sins, having not Christ. Though they will be resurrected, and because of their sin being paid for: Gods wrath is no abiding on them. That will be set outside the kingdom of God.

As where the believer will in the end will be going to be with God because of what? Choosing to seek, know, and believe on the Gospel of Christ.

Jesus Christ paid the wages of sin by suffering death being a sin-offering and had overcame death, sin, Satan, hell, grave, and separation from God when resurrected in my view.

Thank you for your time,
God bless you in Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.

Now let me explain that: if a person is a believer they receive forgiveness of their sins.
They have heard the will of God, past tense, having believed they are strengthened or empowered enabling them to perform it to our God who works in us... (His pleasure) , yoked with him according to the same spirit of faith as it is written

We are given little faith (not of ourselves) Without him we are powerless and can do nothing that could please Him .The gospel saves from faith (hearing God) to faith

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Back