• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Does Jesus’ blood cover unbelievers accounts?

Not at all. The Sacrifice of Christ is the source of anyone's salvation.
God's grace is free and we must accept that grace. Those who do not know of Christ must still receive whatever light they do receive from God and respond accordingly, as must we all.
How much of Christ's grace is free? Enough to be born again ...the fulness of grace or the cost of redemption ?

Some teach a Queen of heaven entity they have named Mary alone received the "fulness of grace"Calling her the mother of mercy. And the rest of mankind receives a unknown remnant of saving grace and even after they die they have not received enough that would prevent them from suffering over and over .

It leaves them wondering, wondering, wondering in limbo not coming to the end of faith the salvation of ones soul . Born again believers receive the fulness of Christ's grace from the beginning .

While there must be differences of opinion called heresies or oral traditons of men. Doing despite to the fullness of grace the full price of redemption is one tradition that indicates some have no light on the path as a lamp unto their feet

1 Corinthians 11:19 For there must be also heresies (sects people opinion) among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction

“Does Jesus’ blood cover unbelievers accounts?”

No.
I say it is more complicated than that. "Not all who call me Lord, Lord will be saved." What does this tell us? Even those who claim to believe will not have their sins covered by Jesus blood.

Romans 2:6 'He will judge everyone according to what they have done' and 1 Tim 4:10, 'we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.' NOTE: It does not say exclusively but especially? And it does not say believers only but everyone?

All 4 answers are valid and applicable on a cases by case basis: Believers, some yes and some no. Nonbelievers, some yes and some no. God decides. Having said, that truly having faith in Jesus through acts is the guarentee. What do you want; a guarentee or a much smaller chance of being selected?

He said, “I will make all my goodness pass by in front of you and will proclaim the name of Yahweh before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy.”
Ex 33:19

Back