• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Did Jesus' return happen in 1st century?

What passage would you cite to support your supposition?

As I watched,
thrones were set in place,
and an Ancient One[d] took his throne;
his clothing was white as snow,
and the hair of his head like pure wool;
his throne was fiery flames,
and its wheels were burning fire.
A stream of fire issued
and flowed out from his presence.
A thousand thousand served him,
and ten thousand times ten thousand stood attending him.
The court sat in judgement,
and the books were opened.

Dan 7:9-10
What are you talking about exactly?

Daniel 7, some similar thing happens in revelation, also Jesus transfiguration seems to fit here.

Read John 14 till 17. Don't listen to nobody that cannot follow what is written in the Bible.

When Jesus come now, will be His second coming. The same manner that He was taken to heaven.

There is no secret rapture, and nobody shall be alive during this event that has not prepared for this time.
I’ll take a look at that.

What are you talking about exactly?

Daniel 7, some similar thing happens in revelation, also Jesus transfiguration seems to fit here.
Are you kidding me? The two events have nothing in common

Transfiguration:
The Father invisible, The Son, Moses, and Enoch with disciples as witnesses.

The Judgement:
The Father visible, thousands upon thousands attending him. And we don't need to guess when this happens. It Happens after the fall beast with iron teeth and ten horns.

This parallels the four powers mentioned in Daniel 2. Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and then Rome. This puts this event after the fall of Rome which is confirmed when you read about the stone cut without hands that smashes Nebuchadnezzar's image in Daniel 2:35

The truth is there if you want to hear it.

Are you kidding me? The two events have nothing in common

Transfiguration:
The Father invisible, The Son, Moses, and Enoch with disciples as witnesses.

The Judgement:
The Father visible, thousands upon thousands attending him. And we don't need to guess when this happens. It Happens after the fall beast with iron teeth and ten horns.

This parallels the four powers mentioned in Daniel 2. Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and then Rome. This puts this event after the fall of Rome which is confirmed when you read about the stone cut without hands that smashes Nebuchadnezzar's image in Daniel 2:35

The truth is there if you want to hear it.
Hey man believe what you will. :) I’m not to worried about it.

The Truth matters.
That’s great brother. Thank you for taking time to comment and share. I’m not here to try to win arguments with people. What a waste of time, still believe Jesus came back though, most people will probably never believe that.

That doesn’t effect me any. You have a good day and take care.

Back