• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Did Jesus' return happen in 1st century?

Can you offer a reference that states what you said? "When Jesus returns he will sit on the throne of David in Jersusalem."

Aren’t you already aware that scripture states: 1. Jesus is coming back and 2. he will sit on David’s throne?

Aren’t you already aware that scripture states: 1. Jesus is coming back and 2. he will sit on David’s throne?

How about answering my question, before asking another?

Scripture reference for what you state as fact?

How about answering my question, before asking another?

Scripture reference for what you state as fact?

I’ll gi through the scriptures with you if you aren’t aware of them. If you are aware of them then that won’t be necessary.

I’ll gi through the scriptures with you if you aren’t aware of them. If you are aware of them then that won’t be necessary.

I'm not aware of any scripture that states what you said in this regard. It seems to me an inference. Kind of like the way Trinitarians operate.

I take it you are tapping out. 😇 So be it.

If you don’t think Jesus will be in Jerusalem when he returns then why don’t you say so?

If you think Jesus will be in Jerusalem when he returns then why don’t you say so?

Back