• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Did Jesus' return happen in 1st century?

That’s great brother. Thank you for taking time to comment and share. I’m not here to try to win arguments with people. What a waste of time, still believe Jesus came back though, most people will probably never believe that.

That doesn’t effect me any. You have a good day and take care.
Not great, teaching the devil’s lies.

One day, when Jesus Christ does return, you'll know you were wrong.
Who said Christ the Holy Spirit of God left this world ?

The Son of man Jesus in whom the Spirt of Christ dwelt left never to return .

The one time propmised demonstration of the unseen Father and Son is over .

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more

Who said Christ the Holy Spirit of God left this world ?
Christ isn't "the Holy Spirit of God."

The Son of man Jesus in whom the Spirt of Christ dwelt left never to return .
Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

The one time propmised demonstration of the unseen Father and Son is over .
What "one time propmised demonstration of the unseen Father and Son?"

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more
Jesus has been glorified and highly exalted. He's coming back.

You know Peter claimed the last days to be upon them in that Age in acts 2. Anyway not sure what to say to all this really… it’s alright though.

You're right and that's why I have the delay doctrine--they all expected the end of this world and the NHNE in their generation. The events pertaining to Israel certainly took place but not the nations.

Thus the same Peter in 2 P 3 answers questions about this very delay.

You're right and that's why I have the delay doctrine--they all expected the end of this world and the NHNE in their generation. The events pertaining to Israel certainly took place but not the nations.

Thus the same Peter in 2 P 3 answers questions about this very delay.
Okay, totally understandable. Thank you for expressing your view that is held.

Back