• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Run away from Apologetics! (Don't become a lawyer)

The holy spirit is what descended on Jesus Christ in the form of a dove.

Jesus Christ's anointing by God was far more than his receiving holy spirit.

Same thing-- Holy Spirit, anointing spirit, Word of God, son of God.

What is it that you think he was anointed with? Feathers?

Jesus' sacrifice was a sin offering. Sin is disobedience. A man can be disobedient (Jesus wasn't..), but he cannot BE disobedience.

I know what you're inferring by your big bold "if", Blade. Jesus is the Christ, the Son OF God, the man who learned FROM God, the man approved BY God, the man who HAS a God, the man who ascended TO his God.
don;t think that was what I was thinking......It was silly of me to leave that IF out there ad expect anyone to pickup on the idea that at some point from before the beginning. God knew who woulld love and believe and obey Him, God knew who would stray away from His WORD.....and Yes, GOD did choose those who He wanted for His own glory.

There I should have said all of that instead of leaving that silly "IF" dangling out there like a hangman's noose. My Bad

Blade

don;t think that was what I was thinking......It was silly of me to leave that IF out there ad expect anyone to pickup on the idea that at some point from before the beginning.
ok
God knew who woulld love and believe and obey Him, God knew who would stray away from His WORD.....and Yes, GOD did choose those who He wanted for His own glory.
None of that is true. Calvinism is not a true doctrine, Blade.
There I should have said all of that instead of leaving that silly "IF" dangling out there like a hangman's noose. My Bad

Blade
ok.

To say that what you said @Arial, I am sorry to tell you but God is bigger than what your words have said,
I would appreciate it if you would explain what you mean by that as it is attached to no particular post of mine, rather than slug me and run away.

God is bigger than the scripture - as he has the ability to move into people by the spirit who have never heard the Gospel.

Considering God created all things by the breathe of his mouth (WORD)(Also Gods Holy Spirit),

People who never heard the gospel out there in the deserts and away from civilization -> Have the ability to see God in the creation, and for someone to go and say "they must hear the gospel" -> is wrong.

Psalm 33:6
Romans 1:20

@Arial.

People who never heard the gospel out there in the deserts and away from civilization -> Have the ability to see God in the creation, and for someone to go and say "they must hear the gospel" -> is wrong.
People should be able to recognize that there IS a God through looking at creation, but to learn about Him and the Lord Jesus Christ, they need to hear the gospel.

People who never heard the gospel out there in the deserts and away from civilization
[/QUOTE]

Jesus will judge them according to what they have done, not necessary to live by the Gospel,

Yet, people who reject His word, especially those claiming God and Jesus' name, disregarding their will will not be forgiven.
-> Have the ability to see God in the creation, and to say "they must hear the gospel" -> is wrong.
see the above.

This is for @Arial and others who claim to be saved.

Back