• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

John 17

Jesus is saying his power and authority was not from this earth, nor from the Jewish world of that time. His Kingdom is from heaven, not in heaven.
Yep. The millennial kingdom will be on this earth, with Jesus Christ ruling from Jerusalem. The earth will be healed, restored to paradise.

Greetings again Pipripi,

I understand 2 Peter 3:6-13 is speaking about the fiery judgements when Christ returns. It is figurative language and is not speaking about a complete destruction of all the people upon the earth.
No, Trevor it is  NOT figurative. It is exactly how it is written. Everytime if you get busted, you came with something to defend your wrong viewing of the Bible words. Exactly what Paul write of yours. 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12, and Galatians 1:1-10. When Jesus come now, everything shall burn out. Do you see how you are twisting the word of God. Ignoring the completely Biblical truth to put your own story of things that doesn't happen in the Bible.

Go read the whole context my friend, are you saying that the apostles are just saying things that people can not understand the true. The Bible interpreted itself. Jesus spake more in parable for the people. But to His disciples he declared the true meaning of the parables.
I understand the sequence is that Christ returns, raises the responsible dead, gathers the responsible and then judges them and grants immortality to the faithful. Some time after is the Battle of Armageddon, and Jesus intervenes and destroys these armies. Israel is then converted and the nations are invited to accept the Rule of Jesus as King, and invited to come out of Babylon. The building of the Temple will commence possibly soon after the conversion of Israel, and before all the nations are subjected.
My friend now is the time to converted. Why till He comes!! It is not fair that me and you are killing people, and I die before Jesus returns, but you was alive after Jesus returns and converted BECAUSE you have saw all those power and Jesus Himself.

First coming of Jesus: "as a baby".
Second coming of Jesus: "as King upon kings and Lord upon lords".
Third coming of Jesus: "is to destrye
Not sure what you are claiming here. I hold strongly that Psalm 72 is mainly speaking about Jesus and the Kingdom of God upon the earth for the 1000 years. You may refer to my Thread "Psalm 72 - The Kingdom of God Soon to be Established on Earth". You responded to this as Post #2, and I replied in Post #3.

Jesus is saying his power and authority was not from this earth, nor from the Jewish world of that time. His Kingdom is from heaven, not in heaven.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,
No, Trevor it is  NOT figurative. It is exactly how it is written. Everytime if you get busted, you came with something to defend your wrong viewing of the Bible words. Exactly what Paul write of yours. 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12, and Galatians 1:1-10. When Jesus come now, everything shall burn out.
I believe that when Jesus returns he will bring times of refreshing and restoration Acts 3:19,20,21. Yes, there will be judgements, depicted as burning, but the overall effect of his coming will be restoration and refreshing and the establishment of the Kingdom of God upon the earth.

Kind regards
Trevor

No, Trevor it is  NOT figurative. It is exactly how it is written. Everytime if you get busted, you came with something to defend your wrong viewing of the Bible words. Exactly what Paul write of yours. 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12, and Galatians 1:1-10. When Jesus come now, everything shall burn out. Do you see how you are twisting the word of God. Ignoring the completely Biblical truth to put your own story of things that doesn't happen in the Bible.

Go read the whole context my friend, are you saying that the apostles are just saying things that people can not understand the true. The Bible interpreted itself. Jesus spake more in parable for the people. But to His disciples he declared the true meaning of the parables.

My friend now is the time to converted. Why till He comes!! It is not fair that me and you are killing people, and I die before Jesus returns, but you was alive after Jesus returns and converted BECAUSE you have saw all those power and Jesus Himself.

First coming of Jesus: "as a baby".
Second coming of Jesus: "as King upon kings and Lord upon lords".
Third coming of Jesus: "is to destrye
Greetings again Pipripi,

I believe that when Jesus returns he will bring times of refreshing and restoration Acts 3:19,20,21. Yes, there will be judgements, depicted as burning, but the overall effect of his coming will be restoration and refreshing and the establishment of the Kingdom of God upon the earth.

Kind regards
Trevor
Okay! Let we read Matthew 24:29-31 ...'Immediately  AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the SON OF MAN IN HEAVEN: and  then shall ALL the tribes of the earth mourn, and they SHALL see the Son of man COMING IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY.

And He shall send His angels with a great sound of trumpet, and they shall GATHER TOGETHER HIS ELECT FROM THE FOUR WINDS, FROM ONE END OF HEAVEN TO THE OTHER.

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,

And knew NOT until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN BE.

Now Trevor my brother, do you think in Noah days with the flood was somebody alive out of the ark? So do Jesus Christ come to rule on earth now when He comes in this earthly Jerusalem, or by His immense power the earth will be on fire?

Read Matthew 24:37 5 times before you answer.

Please stop suggesting!! Have true faith now!!

It won't be the entire earth until after the millennium.
Scripture says Satan will be released after the millennium and will surround Jerusalem to attack it.
Yes! But he will be destroyed with all the demons and the wicked. And this is the third coming to Jesus Christ with us in the New Jerusalem. And after they are destroyed, maybe after a period of time, we will go out of the new Jerusalem to live forever with God on earth. The new earth. Isaiah 66:22

The Bible says: This is the second dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't be the entire earth until after the millennium.
Scripture says Satan will be released after the millennium and will surround Jerusalem to attack it.
Yes, satan will be released to test the remnants.

Not until after the millennium, so go and correct Meshak for what she said.
I know she means when we are walking again after the millennium on earth. I think so. Let she self explain it sister.

But remember that by Jesus second coming, we that are going with him shall change from mortal to immortal immediately. So we are pure and clean. That's why by the third coming back to earth we will stay in Jerusalem. And God destroyed the wicked and Satan forever. It says that we walk upon them.

I know she means when we are walking again after the millennium on earth. I think so. Let she self explain it sister.
The Millenium is a testing time for remnants if they stand firm in the faith.

That's why satan is released to tempt faithful ones.

After a millennium, satan will perish for good.

this is my contextual reading.

Back