• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

John 17

I see that you didn't read where I sent to go read. That I mean be an open minded person.

I have have understand exactly what you are saying. But you don't understand that the books of Revelations, like Daniel and Revelation, is not just taking verses here and there then applied it by "because seven mean" or thinking it is a parable. No REVELATION of God doesn't work so. It is symbolic, and symbolic is not a parable. Because you must know what the seven candlesticks represents, and all those 7 churches represent. What John and Daniel have seen is what will happened in the future. Just as Ezekiel 37 forth tells.

Again go and see what the true meaning is of the seven churches in Revelation.
Go see what as it applies to all the churches represented by the metaphor seven
The seven candles sticks represents all the Churches

symbolic is the signified language of parables called hidden manna in 2:17 which without Christ spoke not.

signified using the things the temporal to give us the unseen eternal understand. Parables in that way must be rightly divided according to the 20/20 prescription below . One of the better interpretations tools freely given to us

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Jesus used parables to teach the apostles how to walk by faith knowing the kingdom of God does not come by observed the temporal things.

In one series of parables one right after another. He purposely hid the gospel understanding from the apostles. At one point the apostles must have thought Jesus went off the deep end and decided to elect a new alfa dog as to who is the greatest .. with the greatest standing two feet away. He then continues bringing another parable hiding the understanding of God. Finally in the end of the matter the Holy Father gave Jesus the Son of man words to rebuke the apostles revealing to them they knew not what kind of spirit they were of.

Luke 9:43 And they were all amazed at the mighty power of God. But while they wondered every one at all things which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples,

Above being amazed and wondering is not believing it is wondering (no faith) its why I believe he told Nicodemus a sign and wonder seeker to marvel not. Marveling or wondering is wondering. Satan's way of hoping a person will not believe by exercising faith. Blinding the mind from the believers

Luke 9:44-46 Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men. But they understood not this saying, and it was hid from them, that they perceived it not: and they feared to ask him of that saying. Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest.

Again, they must have thought Jesus, the most misunderstood person on earth had gone of his rocker. Even his own family did not hear the messages of the parables it was hid from the. His answered by another parable using a child as the signified temporal to teach them Christ not seen is the greatest

Luke 9:47;48 And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him,
And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

John not hearing the understanding changed the subject and continued to walk by sight saying "we forbad him, because he followeth not with us."walking by sight"

Luke 9:49-50 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Luke 9:51-52 And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,
And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. And they (the apostles) did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.

They again were walking by sight not mixing the signified understanding with the spiritual unseen. They desired of Jesus to bring down fire (out of sight out of mind) destroy the temporal thing seen ). The manner of spirit as to the reason he did rebuke them (faithless no faith that could please God not seen

Luke 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of

Parables teach us how to walk by faith the eternal things of God

Greetings again Pipripi,
Trevor my friend! Keep living in your physical mind waiting for Jesus to come down now and rule the nations in this earthly Jerusalem
I would not express my view exactly as above. I would use "spiritual mind", even though this is contained within my physical mind or brain. I would not use "earthly Jerusalem" even though the New Jerusalem will be upon the earth, in the location of literal Jerusalem, but it will be changed even physically as there will be a great earthquake and the Mount of Olives will be split and moved. But this New Jerusalem will not be earthly in the sense of being derived by man, but it will be established by Jesus, and the centre of the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of heaven, OF heaven, not in heaven.
John 14:2 ...'In my Father' house are many mansions: IF IT WERE NOT SO, I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU. I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU
Jesus was going to be crucified and after the resurrection he was going to heaven, waiting for the time when he would return and establish the Kingdom of God upon the earth. The faithful are now part of the Father's house, and there are no mansions in heaven.

Kind regards
Trevor

Go see what as it applies to all the churches represented by the metaphor seven
The seven candles sticks represents all the Churches

symbolic is the signified language of parables called hidden manna in 2:17 which without Christ spoke not.

signified using the things the temporal to give us the unseen eternal understand. Parables in that way must be rightly divided according to the 20/20 prescription below . One of the better interpretations tools freely given to us

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Jesus used parables to teach the apostles how to walk by faith knowing the kingdom of God does not come by observed the temporal things.

In one series of parables one right after another. He purposely hid the gospel understanding from the apostles. At one point the apostles must have thought Jesus went off the deep end and decided to elect a new alfa dog as to who is the greatest .. with the greatest standing two feet away. He then continues bringing another parable hiding the understanding of God. Finally in the end of the matter the Holy Father gave Jesus the Son of man words to rebuke the apostles revealing to them they knew not what kind of spirit they were of.

Luke 9:43 And they were all amazed at the mighty power of God. But while they wondered every one at all things which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples,

Above being amazed and wondering is not believing it is wondering (no faith) its why I believe he told Nicodemus a sign and wonder seeker to marvel not. Marveling or wondering is wondering. Satan's way of hoping a person will not believe by exercising faith. Blinding the mind from the believers

Luke 9:44-46 Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men. But they understood not this saying, and it was hid from them, that they perceived it not: and they feared to ask him of that saying. Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest.

Again, they must have thought Jesus, the most misunderstood person on earth had gone of his rocker. Even his own family did not hear the messages of the parables it was hid from the. His answered by another parable using a child as the signified temporal to teach them Christ not seen is the greatest

Luke 9:47;48 And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him,
And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

John not hearing the understanding changed the subject and continued to walk by sight saying "we forbad him, because he followeth not with us."walking by sight"

Luke 9:49-50 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Luke 9:51-52 And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,
And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. And they (the apostles) did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.

They again were walking by sight not mixing the signified understanding with the spiritual unseen. They desired of Jesus to bring down fire (out of sight out of mind) destroy the temporal thing seen ). The manner of spirit as to the reason he did rebuke them (faithless no faith that could please God not seen

Luke 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of

Parables teach us how to walk by faith the eternal things of God
I have read your teaching and understand your teaching. Now be open and go read my understanding of the seven churches of my thread. So that you can receive to understand what is spiritual and symbolically and literally.

I will write something more so that you can find it.

I have read your teaching and understand your teaching. Now be open and go read my understanding of the seven churches of my thread. So that you can receive to understand what is spiritual and symbolically and literally.

I will write something more so that you can find it.

Thanks I am interested.
Its not a salvation issue . to me more of "how can we hear" what the Spirit says to the denominations, churches .

Greetings again Pipripi,

I would not express my view exactly as above. I would use "spiritual mind",
No, Trevor you are not spiritual (Romans 8:7-8), and you cannot be spiritual and literally mixing the word of God. If you was spiritual then you used only the teaching of the Bible.

God is spiritual so we must worship Him in a spiritual mind. Because to receive the Holy Spirit to speak through us, we MUST be spiritual.
even though this is contained within my physical mind or brain. I would not use "earthly Jerusalem"
Yes you are using earthly Jerusalem, because your focus is on this Jerusalem on earth and seeing the temple to finished where Jesus is coming ruled on earth. You cannot mixed things in heaven and earth. Yes you are using earthly Jerusalem. Otherwise you didn't asked me how can the city be placed on earth, and about all the mansions.
even though the New Jerusalem will be upon the earth, in the location of literal Jerusalem,
We don't know where God will settle down the new Jerusalem, because this earth doesn't have sea anymore. My island doesn't exists anymore.
but it will be changed even physically as there will be a great earthquake and the Mount of Olives will be split and moved.
This will happened at the second coming.
But this New Jerusalem will not be earthly in the sense of being derived by man, but it will be established by Jesus, and the centre of the Kingdom of God,
Yes, in the centre of the kingdom of God. The kingdom of God will be the new earth. At that time after the 1000 years millennium reign in heaven. The wicked one those who have died by the second coming of Jesus will raised up from dead, and with Satan not knowing what is happening will attack the city, but God let fire come down from heaven and destroyed them all forever. Revelation 20:7-10 This is the second death. And we who are in the city that is coming down from heaven, maybe could seen all this happening. I don't know, and I think not. Because the doors are still closed. God are not going to living in heaven anymore. He will be with us forever, for eternity. Isaiah 66:22-24.
the Kingdom of heaven, OF heaven, not in heaven.
Mixing spiritual (heavenly events) with physical (world events)! Jesus said nothing of earth cannot inherent wat is in heaven.

Jesus was going to be crucified and after the resurrection he was going to heaven, waiting for the time when he would return and establish the Kingdom of God upon the earth.
No, not yet! He must return first now to take us the few who have followed Him. This people Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12, and those that are seeking for the truth, but die with what they have. Those who is guidance by the Holy Spirit OF God. Not those who is guidance by a strange god holy spirit. John 14:1-3. And after this 1000 years millennium reign in heaven, then we are coming back on earth, then God destroyed sin and Satan and and the wicked forever with fire from heaven. And then we are coming out of the mansions in Jerusalem and live forever.
Yours problem is mixing the second coming and the third coming together.

Trevor one thing more, because you have see that there is no more sea, you have take your time to change some of your teachings to fix the "no sea" into it, inplace to start following what the Bible teach.
Do you see how I put everything in their place? All are in harmony with this millennium reign in heaven.
The faithful are now part of the Father's house
The faithful cannot be a "part"! They are humans that doesn't worship Satan laws, but God's laws. Revelation 12:17; Revelation 14:12.
, and there are no mansions in heaven.
Are you calling Jesus a liar? And also John!! Where is Jesus now? Where is Jehovah God now? John 14:1-3!! Are you crazy!!

Thank you Lord to let those that read what Trevor said against you, he is a false teacher.

This earthly brain 🧠 people cannot see till to imagine how big you are my Lord!😔 It hurts me so much, when others follow their teachings. 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12. Another prophecy has completed in many lives here!!
Kind regards
Trevor

I would not express my view exactly as above. I would use "spiritual mind", even though this is contained within my physical mind or brain. I would not use "earthly Jerusalem" even though the New Jerusalem will be upon the earth, in the location of literal Jerusalem, but it will be changed even physically as there will be a great earthquake and the Mount of Olives will be split and moved. But this New Jerusalem will not be earthly in the sense of being derived by man, but it will be established by Jesus, and the centre of the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of heaven, OF heaven, not in heaven.

The kingdom of God is not of this world .The kingdoms (all) belong to the god of this world. The lust of the eye the lust of the flesh the creators of false pride .

The same three kind of temptations offered to Jesus in Mathew four in the beginning of the ministry of the Father and Son .

Offering the Son of man Jesus . All the corrupted kingdoms of this world and all of the glory of men . Three time the father gave words to the Son of man, Jesus . as it is writen and again as it is written .then he fled .The word it representing the faith or power of our unseen God

The kingdoms of men as sects or denomination will become the kingdoms of God in the new heavens and earth . .again not rebuilt .the corrupted dying will go up in smoke and never rise to new life.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever

In that way I am not sure why you seem to insist the kingdom will be of this present corrupted the whole creation that moans in expectation of sons of God we are not what we will be (the bride of Christ) neither male nor female Jew or gentile. But again new creatures . . The old which God corrupted from day four when His glorious light left .(God is Light)

The gospel speaks of a new creation not a rebuilt or reconditioned.

Greetings again Pipripi,

Jesus was going to be crucified and after the resurrection he was going to heaven, waiting for the time when he would return and establish the Kingdom of God upon the earth. The faithful are now part of the Father's house, and there are no mansions in heaven.

Kind regards
Trevor
The great earthquake represents the judgment of God as a consuming fire is also used.

Jesus having walked out of the temple made with human hands (the abomination of desolation) walked out after declaring it desolate. The abomination of desolation (kings in Israel) the faithless Jews had become jealous of the surrounding pagan nation of kings. Having rejected king of kings from reining over them (1 Samuel 8) God gave them over to do that which they should not have

Mathew 23: 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Again is made desolate. . not a sign to wonder after. He previously taught them of a evil generation, non-converted mankind that walks by sight seeking after signs and not prophecy , No sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: which is being fulfilled by Jesus making temples made with human hands desolate. Not waiting for rocks to fall .as some say 70 AD there still remains a section of the wall that some have made into a idol image

Having left the temple for the last time . His disciples desired he return as if he had his eyes where closed therefore revealing they had no understanding of the parable .

In the twinkling of the eye they moved to the highest mountain in the mount or ridge of Caramel range of mountains, of mount Olives used to represents the kingdoms of God, in the new heavens and earth

Mount olives the peak mountain Carmel would seem to be the same range that Elijah sat on before the lord

1 Kings 19:11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake.

The great earthquake represents the judgment of God as a consuming fire is also used.

Jesus having walked out of the temple made with human hands (the abomination of desolation) walked out after declaring it desolate. The abomination of desolation (kings in Israel) the faithless Jews had become jealous of the surrounding pagan nation of kings. Having rejected king of kings from reining over them (1 Samuel 8) God gave them over to do that which they should not have

Mathew 23: 38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Again is made desolate. . not a sign to wonder after. He previously taught them of a evil generation, non-converted mankind that walks by sight seeking after signs and not prophecy , No sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: which is being fulfilled by Jesus making temples made with human hands desolate. Not waiting for rocks to fall .as some say 70 AD there still remains a section of the wall that some have made into a idol image

Having left the temple for the last time . His disciples desired he return as if he had his eyes where closed therefore revealing they had no understanding of the parable .

In the twinkling of the eye they moved to the highest mountain in the mount or ridge of Caramel range of mountains, of mount Olives used to represents the kingdoms of God, in the new heavens and earth

Mount olives the peak mountain Carmel would seem to be the same range that Elijah sat on before the lord

1 Kings 19:11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake.
Another literally thinking and not knowing when it is symbolic or parable. Just mixed heavenly things with literally things.

What about the answer of my questions? You didn't speak nothing about them, like the sea doesn't exist anymore. But 2 days before you believe that there is still sea. And now Trevor! You must start polishing your teaching to see where in your man story to put the sea that is gone into your storyMaybe in the millennium reign or before. Remember that there is two coming of Jesus to this world.

1. To come take me with Him. John 14:1-3.
2. After the 1000 years millennium reign in heaven, to come down back to earth to destroy Satan and the wicked, all Sunday keepers and three gods in one, and trinity, and Trinitarians, and Unitarians, and no believers, and no worker for the kingdom of God, they have faith alone, and many more who has died by the second coming. Sorry I forgot! Also pluckers of verses here and there tried the suit their false teachings.
Do you have more questions to ask so that I can let the Bible answered you??

Greetings again Pipripi,

I appreciate your long and detailed response, but it is much of the same and I stand by my stated position. I will respond to the end portion of your Post.
The faithful are now part of the Father's house, and there are no mansions in heaven.
The faithful cannot be a "part"!
A proper translation of John 14:2 is found in the margin of the RV where it gives for "mansions" "abiding places" and the NASB has "dwelling places". It indicates in the typical physical Temple parallel concept, rooms where people can live or abide. The faithful are now part of this House of God, and Jesus is the House in total:
Hebrews 3:1-6 (KJV): 1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; 2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house. 3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house. 4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God. 5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after; 6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

John 14:1-3 is not speaking about a physical house in heaven, but this spiritual house composed of Jesus and the faithful. Perhaps I should quote the following in your thread on John 14, but we are discussing the subject here. Jesus is about to go to the crucifixion and then be resurrected and go to the Father. As such he is opening the WAY of salvation so that the faithful can be part of this spiritual House or Temple. Hence the language of the verses following John 14:1-3:
John 14:4-11 (KJV): 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
When Jesus states that "no man cometh unto the Father but by me", he is not speaking about going to heaven when you die, or during the 1000 years, but a spiritual status, of being part of the spiritual House, of having an abiding place in this Temple. The faithful NOW have a place in this spiritual house.

Kind regards
Trevor

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings again Pipripi,

I appreciate your long and detailed response, but it is much of the same and I stand by my stated position. I will respond to the end portion of your Post.
You can stand wherever you wants Trevor, but remember that you have called Jesus a liar.
A proper translation of John 14:2 is found in the margin of the RV where it gives for "mansions" "abiding places" and the NASB has "dwelling places".
Again following what people think inplace what the Bible says. What about Isaiah 56:5? This conversation is already past away or when Jesus returns for the third time?
Which person is your teacher: The margin of RV, or John? John 5:1-3.
It indicates in the typical physical Temple parallel concept, rooms where people can live or abide.
No not true. Your hypnotized mind cannot be opened anymore. Because you continue to mixed worldly things with spiritual things.
The faithful are now part of this House of God, and Jesus is the House in total:
The same mistake as those that use Jesus Christ as their rest day.

Jesus could NOT be a house, neither literally or spiritually!! So this is nonsense.
Hebrews 3:1-6 (KJV): 1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; 2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house. 3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house. 4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God. 5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after; 6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

John 14:1-3 is not speaking about a physical house in heaven, but this spiritual house composed of Jesus and the faithful. Perhaps I should quote the following in your thread on John 14, but we are discussing the subject here. Jesus is about to go to the crucifixion and then be resurrected and go to the Father. As such he is opening the WAY of salvation so that the faithful can be part of this spiritual House or Temple. Hence the language of the verses following John 14:1-3:
John 14:4-11 (KJV): 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
When Jesus states that "no man cometh unto the Father but by me", he is not speaking about going to heaven when you die, or during the 1000 years, but a spiritual status, of being part of the spiritual House, of having an abiding place in this Temple. The faithful NOW have a place in this spiritual house.
The faithful doesn't have now any place in this spiritual house of God. Because Jesus didn't come yet to changed their physical body to spiritual bodies. The Jerusalem in heaven maybe have just some person in it. Nobody knows.

I have answered all your questions, but everybody knows now that you have loose this debate. And cannot answered all of my questions.

You have calling Jesus a liar!🤨
Kind regards
Trevor

Another literally thinking and not knowing when it is symbolic or parable. Just mixed heavenly things with literally things.
You said you will write something more so that i can find can find it .I am waiting for your response to the use of the word seven churches.

Heavenly eternal things not seen must be mixed with the temporal seen according to the prescription of faith ( 2 Corinthians 4:18) then we can find the gospel mystery hid from natural man .

2Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost

2Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

No mixing, no gospel or sabbath rest when yoked with Christ

Hebrews 4;1-2King James Version Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Not mixing faith the seven churches is taken literally or what the eyes see, the temporal caled the measure of men and not the golden measure of faith spoken of in parables

Jesus could NOT be a house, neither literally or spiritually!! So this is nonsense.

There will be no temple in the new order neither the need for the Sun and moon there will be no sea as that which represents the judgment of God . The people as a new creation are neither male nor female, Jew nor gentile they are the temple as the bride of Christ. Old testament saints 12 tribes out of 13(no Daniel) as gates and 12 out of 13 (no Judas) new testament saint as pillars or walls .

Jesus as the chief apostle is the cornerstone of the spiritual house of God the church.

Back