• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

John 17

Greetings again Pipripi,
Yes ,it is literal.
Well, I suggest that the city in Revelation chapters 20-22 is figurative, while the city of Jerusalem and Temple in Isaiah 2:1,2,3,4 and Zechariah 14:16,17,18,19 is literal and speaks about the worship by the mortal nations during the 1000 years. After I added my previous post I had a further search on the Internet, trying to find a suitable SDA picture to post here, similar to the one in the SDA Book, or similar to the slide. Previously I was reticent to point out that the wall is as high as the length, 1500 miles, and hence the picture in the SDA Revelation Book is wrong. I did encounter a proper depiction on a video, and it showed the city descending and it looks like a cube, and they drew very elongated gates. This is accurate but looks very unreal, and hence symbolic. Their picture did not show any mansions behind the walls. The picture reminded me of the Most Holy Place which was also a cube, and hence again we are dealing with symbolic language, the bride of Christ are part of the Most Holy.

Btw, I was very taken back when confronted by the speaker being a young woman at the local SDA Church. Are your Pastors and Teachers women also in your SDA residue faction? I also encountered a woman Pastor at another SDA Church earlier, but she shared this with her husband who was also the Pastor. He did the Daniel 1 Seminar, and she did the Daniel 2 Seminar, and she was upset when I mentioned Daniel 2:35,44 and Acts 3:19,20,21 to say that the 1000 year Kingdom of God would be upon the earth. She did not answer but referred me to speak to another member after the meeting.

Could you please comment on my previous question.
Could I ask, and I could be wrong here, but I have some hint that the SDAs have a different view of what Psalm 110:1 teaches, and that somehow Jesus was not seated at God's right hand, but somehow stuck in the Holy Place in the Temple in heaven, and then only moved to the Most Holy Place in 1844 to cleanse the Sanctuary. Please correct me or clarify.
From memory this concept is based on something that EGW stated, possibly in her book "The Great Controversy". This would clarify for me as to what you were asking about your question "Where is Jesus now?" and an earlier comment about what was happening in heaven now, possibly the grim task of the so-called Investigative Judgement which EGW thought would last a few years, but modern SDAs now say must be lasting 170 years or more. And btw I do not believe in the Pentecostal and Evangelical Churches 7 year tribulation. It seems that you must have a lot of interaction with these Churches on your island, where these and the RCC predominate. Brazil has been in the news a lot over the election, and it seems that many in Brazil are now Pentecostals as per the previous President.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,

Well, I suggest that the city in Revelation chapters 20-22 is figurative, while the city of Jerusalem and Temple in Isaiah 2:1,2,3,4 and Zechariah 14:16,17,18,19 is literal and speaks about the worship by the mortal nations during the 1000 years. After I added my previous post I had a further search on the Internet, trying to find a suitable SDA picture to post here, similar to the one in the SDA Book, or similar to the slide. Previously I was reticent to point out that the wall is as high as the length, 1500 miles, and hence the picture in the SDA Revelation Book is wrong. I did encounter a proper depiction on a video, and it showed the city descending and it looks like a cube, and they drew very elongated gates. This is accurate but looks very unreal, and hence symbolic. Their picture did not show any mansions behind the walls. The picture reminded me of the Most Holy Place which was also a cube, and hence again we are dealing with symbolic language, the bride of Christ are part of the Most Holy.

Btw, I was very taken back when confronted by the speaker being a young woman at the local SDA Church. Are your Pastors and Teachers women also in your SDA residue faction? I also encountered a woman Pastor at another SDA Church earlier, but she shared this with her husband who was also the Pastor. He did the Daniel 1 Seminar, and she did the Daniel 2 Seminar, and she was upset when I mentioned Daniel 2:35,44 and Acts 3:19,20,21 to say that the 1000 year Kingdom of God would be upon the earth. She did not answer but referred me to speak to another member after the meeting.

From memory this concept is based on something that EGW stated, possibly in her book "The Great Controversy". This would clarify for me as to what you were asking about your question "Where is Jesus now?" and an earlier comment about what was happening in heaven now, possibly the grim task of the so-called Investigative Judgement which EGW thought would last a few years, but modern SDAs now say must be lasting 170 years or more. And btw I do not believe in the Pentecostal and Evangelical Churches 7 year tribulation. It seems that you must have a lot of interaction with these Churches on your island, where these and the RCC predominate. Brazil has been in the news a lot over the election, and it seems that many in Brazil are now Pentecostals as per the previous President.

Kind regards
Trevor
,ż,
Greetings again Pipripi,

Well, I suggest that the city in Revelation chapters 20-22 is figurative, while the city of Jerusalem and Temple in Isaiah 2:1,2,3,4
Hi Trevor! I want you to just used only your Bible, and entered yourself in the place of the person that God is talking to.
Let we start by Isaiah. 2:1-4. As I show you already that when someone is in a vision, they are completely under the influence of the power of God. Their mind is under God's control so that they can do nothing to just obey.

Verse 1 says: the word (Jesus Christ) was talking concerning Judah and Jerusalem. So Isaiah was in a vision seeing and hearing about the the new life. Now listen carefully!!

Verse 2 says: And it shall come to pass IN THE LAST DAYS ... What means last days? End of the world.

3. Understand this part good. I live in the Caribbean sea next Venezuela. How can I cross the see to going to Jerusalem, and come home back the same day or after 2 days?
Remember going to the house of God. So this could only happened after the millennial reign in heaven. That means only those who have the seal of God. Revelation 14:12-13.

4. This is foretold us that after the 1000 years millennium reign in heaven, Jesus come back with the church in the new Jerusalem. Then the wicked shall wake up from the to receive their second dead. Read Revelation 20:1-10.
Verse 1. is spiritual, because Satan have nobody to tempt any more. The world was on fire and everything has burned out.

2. So like I said in verse 1. The wicked are in their graves and the true Christians are in heaven during this 1000 year rest, just like as it has happened during the time of Moses and others. 6 years they can labor and eat of their works, but the seventh year is the Sabbath year for the earth to rest. On that year, they must eat what the trees give.

4. You can see by the end, that those which had NOT WORSHIPPED THE BEAST ... Revelation 14:12-13 and those of Revelation 14:6-11 who has worship the beast. Revelation 14:12-13 what did they do? And they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Where? In heaven. John 14:1-3.

5. Do you see what happened in verse 5? And till which time?
And what is the first resurrection? Read verse 6.
Do you understand verse 6? How many years they have reigned with God and Christ? A thousand years in the New Jerusalem in heaven. John 14:1-3.
So let me go to Zechariah.

and Zechariah 14:16,17,18,19 is literal and speaks about the worship by the mortal nations during the 1000 years.
Always start to understand how the story begin. Before we go to Zechariah 14:16-19, let we see what has happened to Zechariah.

Zechariah 1:1-21
So if we read this passage, then we see that again Vision.

We see here that two times the word of the LORD come to Zechariah. The Lord is taking about their forefathers, and what God will do in the future.
Now let's go to Zechariah 14:16-19

16. And it shall come to  PASS, that every one that is LEFT of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall... .

My friend this is a symbolic language what will happened in the past, and in our time, and in the future before Jesus Christ return.

And we can read it exactly when Jesus spoke to the Samaritan. John 4:1-26. Look at verse 21. And verse 23 is exactly how I worship God. In spirit because I am a spiritual Israel. And I urge you Trevor to start your journey again exactly how verse 24 describe.
After I added my previous post I had a further search on the Internet, trying to find a suitable SDA picture to post here, similar to the one in the SDA Book, or similar to the slide. Previously I was reticent to point out that the wall is as high as the length, 1500 miles, and hence the picture in the SDA Revelation Book is wrong. I did encounter a proper depiction on a video, and it showed the city descending and it looks like a cube, and they drew very elongated gates. This is accurate but looks very unreal, and hence symbolic. Their picture did not show any mansions behind the walls. The picture reminded me of the Most Holy Place which was also a cube, and hence again we are dealing with symbolic language, the bride of Christ are part of the Most Holy.
Never thrust nothing with pictures if they are not exactly written in the Bible. Do you trust in the Catholic Church pictures and books?

And if you will understand about the Holy place and the most Holy place, then you must understand why the earthly was a copy of the original in heaven, like God ordained Moses to build.

And if you really interested to read it, then I can show you, or you can search in my manual book of life after the Bible. Take a look in the sanctuary message. Please used only your Bible. And think spiritual, not with your own carnal mind.
Btw, I was very taken back when confronted by the speaker being a young woman at the local SDA Church. Are your Pastors and Teachers women also in your SDA residue faction?
We have no Pastor and Teachers my friend. We are the FEW remnant of the true SDA Church of the pioneers.

so encountered a woman Pastor at another SDA Church earlier, but she shared this with her husband who was also the Pastor. He did the Daniel 1 Seminar, and she did the Daniel 2 Seminar, and she was upset when I mentioned Daniel 2:35,44 and Acts 3:19,20,21 to say that the 1000 year Kingdom of God would be upon the earth. She did not answer but referred me to speak to another member after the meeting.

When I was attending this church, I didn't saw any pastor women, with the title pastor or be paid like a pastor. The pastor wife is not a pastor. But she can preached just as the elders and the leaders.

Sorry, can you show me exactly which previous question? Because my English is nothing good at all to go search which question I didn't answered.
From memory this concept is based on something that EGW stated, possibly in her book "The Great Controversy". This would clarify for me as to what you were asking about your question "Where is Jesus now?" and an earlier comment about what was happening in heaven now, possibly the grim task of the so-called Investigative Judgement which EGW thought would last a few years, but modern SDAs now say must be lasting 170 years or more.
I told you already my friend, from the day I have know my roots, I have stop following all the modern SDA's teaching. From the day that God has opened my mind, I have following only the Bible and the pioneers.
And btw I do not believe in the Pentecostal and Evangelical Churches 7 year tribulation. It seems that you must have a lot of interaction with these Churches on your island, where these and the RCC predominate. Brazil has been in the news a lot over the election, and it seems that many in Brazil are now Pentecostals as per the previous President.
Before I became a SDA believer, I was in many other denominations, and they all have somethings sweeter then others. But any of them cannot answered my questions. And at that time, I hate the SDA Church with their Sabbath. Because they all tell me that they are a false sect.
But the first time that I have heard a sermon of them, I have seen all my questions are answered, without I have any questions. And so I started my life in this church. But now ended in the roots. When I finished I will sent you a picture. This picture is a picture that the first time I have see it, or I cannot remember that I see it before.

Bless
Kind regards
Trevor

Yes ,it is literal.
Just as God's kingdom is literal, but what you don't understand is that I am going to show you much deeper, because I know that you can understand much better than people with hypnosis mind. Nothing that is unclean cannot enter in heaven. That's why nobody can enter in heaven with a corrupt body. Listen what happened even in a vision!! Isaiah 6:1-13; Ezekiel 1:28; 2:1 Daniel 8:27 John 1:17. So this new city Jerusalem in heaven will be us living in it, the bride (Matthew 25:1-12) that coming down back on earth AFTER the 1000 years millennial reign in heaven.
I would offer it is necessary to look to the opening interpretation instructions needed to hear what the Spirit says unto the churches.
And remember without parables called the hidden manna in Revelation 2:17, the signified understanding of God, without Christ the Holy Spirit spoke not. Hiding the spiritual understanding of God from the literal or what the eyes see the temporal .

The foundation of Revelation is based on a parables again the signified

Revelation 1:1King James Versio The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Note. . ( bold black ) the literal

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Looking at the parable in Revelation 20 again using the literal temporal things seen we can discover the mysteries of Christ's faith

.Revelation 20:1-3 King James Version And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

The subject is that "he should not deceive the nations no more," We know he is still deceiving mankind as the accuser of the brethren day and night. The focus is on nations all the nations of the world to include the Jews

That would mean he fell at the time of the first century reformation. When the veil was rent There was no Jewish king sitting in the Holy of Holies .

He will be released toward the end of time the last day to try and deceive men to build another temple made with human hands

The Amil position "no literal thousand years" work best when rightly dividing .

There are two different kinds of of measure in Revelation 21;

The first is the golden .

Gold throughout the bible represents the unseen things of God the metaphorical measure found in parables .

Gold in Genesis 2 at the foundation of the world is the only rudiment that he puts his seal of good. In that way only God is good .

Genesis 2:11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

The literal measure according to the measure of a man.

Revelation 21: 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

A hundred and forty four thousand a number no man could count representing saints from the old testament as well as the new (all the nations)

Revelation 7: 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand. After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Greetings again Pipripi,
So Isaiah was in a vision seeing and hearing about the the new life.
Isaiah was seeing a vision about what would happen in the future in the land Judea (not heaven), and the city Jerusalem (the capital of Judea), definite locations in his day and ours.
Verse 2 says: And it shall come to pass IN THE LAST DAYS ... What means last days? End of the world.
The last days here is speaking about the last days of the kingdoms of men and the start of the Kingdom of God upon the earth Daniel 2:35,44. This is not the end of the world, but the end of an Age.
3. Understand this part good. I live in the Caribbean sea next Venezuela. How can I cross the see to going to Jerusalem, and come home back the same day or after 2 days?
Where does it say one or two days? Zechariah 14:16 speaks of a yearly pilgrimage, and this could be representatives from each country, not the whole population.
4. This is foretold us that after the 1000 years millennium reign in heaven, Jesus come back with the church in the new Jerusalem. Then the wicked shall wake up from the to receive their second dead.
Isaiah 2:4 is speaking about the period of time after the Battle of Armageddon, shortly before the full establishment of the full Kingdom and Worship at Jerusalem at the beginning of the 1000 years.
Do you understand verse 6? How many years they have reigned with God and Christ? A thousand years in the New Jerusalem in heaven. John 14:1-3.
No the faithful are going to reign upon the earth for the 1000 years over the mortal nations Revelation 5:9,10.
16. And it shall come to  PASS, that every one that is LEFT of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall... .
My friend this is a symbolic language what will happened in the past, and in our time, and in the future before Jesus Christ return.
No, it is speaking about the nations that came to the Battle of Armageddon in Zechariah 14:1-2.
Never thrust nothing with pictures if they are not exactly written in the Bible.
The height of the walls are the same as the length and breadth of the city, 1500 miles, forming a symbolic Most Holy Place. The City of New Jerusalem is definitely not literal.
We have no Pastor and Teachers my friend. We are the FEW remnant of the true SDA Church of the pioneers.
What was EGW? A Pastor or Teacher? Did she claim to be a Prophet, or did others decide this and attribute this to her? Her Cottage has been preserved at Cooronbong near where I live and I have driven past it once.
I told you already my friend, from the day I have know my roots, I have stop following all the modern SDA's teaching. From the day that God has opened my mind, I have following only the Bible and the pioneers.
I thought that this concept came from EG White, who was possibly the most prominent pioneer. You even quote from her in your attached .jpg.

Kind regards
Trevor

I would offer it is necessary to look to the opening interpretation instructions needed to hear what the Spirit says unto the churches.
And remember without parables called the hidden manna in Revelation 2:17,
Okay, my friend if you believe that the Holy Spirit is Jesus Christ Himself, then you can understand the meaning of the 7 churches in Revelation. Because all this churches was a period of time. And the church of Laodicean is in our time. All this is symbolically language.
the signified understanding of God, without Christ the Holy Spirit spoke not. Hiding the spiritual understanding of God from the literal or what the eyes see the temporal .
Here again the Holy Spirit is Christ Himself.
The foundation of Revelation is based on a parables again the signified
Not only parables but more about symbolic true meaning with what will happened in the future. Why symbolic? Because the people that hear and read at John time cannot understand is it was given literally, train, cars, aircraft etc. We that have all the scriptures together, can understand every symbol, because the most things that is written in symbolically language is happening now in our times literally.
Revelation 1:1King James Versio The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Note. . ( bold black ) the literal

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
I will see if I have finished the meaning of the seven churches.
Looking at the parable in Revelation 20 again using the literal temporal things seen we can discover the mysteries of Christ's faith

.Revelation 20:1-3 King James Version And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

The subject is that "he should not deceive the nations no more," We know he is still deceiving mankind as the accuser of the brethren day and night. The focus is on nations all the nations of the world to include the Jews

That would mean he fell at the time of the first century reformation. When the veil was rent There was no Jewish king sitting in the Holy of Holies .

He will be released toward the end of time the last day to try and deceive men to build another temple made with human hands

The Amil position "no literal thousand years" work best when rightly dividing .
Here my friend I think that I have write it before to Trevor. But take a look again in mine 1000 years millennium reign, and see what is the meaning of Satan in the bottomless pit. This is also symbolic.

And we cannot divide the book of Revelation and Daniel. We must understand the true meaning of everything written in the Bible.

Again: If the Holy Spirit isn't Jesus Christ Himself then it is hard to understand the true. Just read Revelation 1:9-19.
Who was talking to John? What did He have in His hand? Who has died for us and lives for eternity? Who has the key of dead and the kingdom of dead?

Revelation 2:1 Who is speaking? The same man. What does He have in His hand? The seven candlesticks.

Now who is the Holy Spirit? Jesus Himself.

Okay, my friend if you believe that the Holy Spirit is Jesus Christ Himself, then you can understand the meaning of the 7 churches in Revelation. Because all this churches was a period of time. And the church of Laodicean is in our time. All this is symbolically language.

Yes. . Symbolic language called signified in the opening of the book .(parables)

Seven represent complete or perfect.

I would say it was not a time period but a condition of heart all seven.

It had to do with how we can hear God who works in us. What applied to one sect applied to all. Again the signified language found in parables called hidden manna in Revelation 2:17 (he who has a ear.)

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The call to repentance. . return to our first love, God working in our hearts to both will and do His good pleasure (Philippian 2:12) .

Do the first works . . believe God as he empowers us to do so. and not look to Nicole as if we did needed a man to teach the believers .

We are warned of those antichrists' who would seduce us that in 1 John 2:26-27

1 John 2:26-2726 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Revelation 2: 3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted. Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; (beleive God) or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Yes. . Symbolic language called signified in the opening of the book .(parables)

Seven represent complete or perfect.

I would say it was not a time period but a condition of heart all seven.

It had to do with how we can hear God who works in us. What applied to one sect applied to all. Again the signified language found in parables called hidden manna in Revelation 2:17 (he who has a ear.)

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The call to repentance. . return to our first love, God working in our hearts to both will and do His good pleasure (Philippian 2:12) .

Do the first works . . believe God as he empowers us to do so. and not look to Nicole as if we did needed a man to teach the believers .

We are warned of those antichrists' who would seduce us that in 1 John 2:26-27

1 John 2:26-2726 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Revelation 2: 3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted. Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; (beleive God) or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
I wish that you are open to see what is the true meaning of the seven churches Biblical!!

I wish that you are open to see what is the true meaning of the seven churches Biblical!!
I am open .

The Bible uses seven as a metaphor in parables. Just like the word thousand . Seven equals perfect or complete ,the whole body of Christ .In seven days God created and rested from His work etc

Grace and peace from the perfect (seven) spirits (one Holy Spirit ). He who ears hears what the hidden manna or signified understanding says

Revelation 1: 4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Revelation 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Gold represents the unseen measure of faith . We are given little of His faith .

Why do the dispensationalist divide Revelation into time periods? No sign was given .

Here again the Holy Spirit is Christ Himself.
Yes the Holy Spirit that worked in our brother in the Lord Jesus to both reveal his will and empower the Son of man to perform to the good pleasure of the Father .

No dispensations. The thousands year, a metptphor is part of the signified language spoken of in the opening verse .Revelation 1: 1 Called the hidden manna in 2:17 .

God works by faith as a labor of His love in any time period,. Thousand year is as a day and a day as a thousand years. a unknown.

God does not give the year, day or hour or literally number people .Jesu said its a evil generation that seeks after signs to wonder after. no sign was given

He who reigns in the heart of sons of God (Christians ) will leave on the last day under the sun. . . . like a thief in the night.
Not only parables but more about symbolic true meaning with what will happened in the future. Why symbolic? Because the people that hear and read at John time cannot understand is it was given literally, train, cars, aircraft etc. We that have all the scriptures together, can understand every symbol, because the most things that is written in symbolically language is happening now in our times literally.
yes only in parables called hidden manna in 2:17 is the symbolic true meaning found. Without parables Christ the Holy Spirit spoke not Hiding the unseen spiritual understanding from the lost. Only believers can seek it out . Parables teach us how to walk by faith (the unseen things of God )

The Amil ,no literal thousand years position works the best .No need to imagine many disappear and come back a literal thousands years later with nothing changed. . still under the Sun .

Yes the Holy Spirit that worked in our brother in the Lord Jesus to both reveal his will and empower the Son of man to perform to the good pleasure of the Father .

No dispensations. The thousands year, a metptphor is part of the signified language spoken of in the opening verse .Revelation 1: 1 Called the hidden manna in 2:17 .

God works by faith as a labor of His love in any time period,. Thousand year is as a day and a day as a thousand years. a unknown.

God does not give the year, day or hour or literally number people .Jesu said its a evil generation that seeks after signs to wonder after. no sign was given

He who reigns in the heart of sons of God (Christians ) will leave on the last day under the sun. . . . like a thief in the night.

yes only in parables called hidden manna in 2:17 is the symbolic true meaning found. Without parables Christ the Holy Spirit spoke not Hiding the unseen spiritual understanding from the lost. Only believers can seek it out . Parables teach us how to walk by faith (the unseen things of God )

The Amil ,no literal thousand years position works the best .No need to imagine many disappear and come back a literal thousands years later with nothing changed. . still under the Sun .
I see that you didn't read where I sent to go read. That I mean be an open minded person.

I have have understand exactly what you are saying. But you don't understand that the books of Revelations, like Daniel and Revelation, is not just taking verses here and there then applied it by "because seven mean" or thinking it is a parable. No REVELATION of God doesn't work so. It is symbolic, and symbolic is not a parable. Because you must know what the seven candlesticks represents, and all those 7 churches represent. What John and Daniel have seen is what will happened in the future. Just as Ezekiel 37 forth tells.

Again go and see what the true meaning is of the seven churches in Revelation.

Greetings again Pipripi,

Isaiah was seeing a vision about what would happen in the future in the land Judea (not heaven), and the city Jerusalem (the capital of Judea), definite locations in his day and ours.

The last days here is speaking about the last days of the kingdoms of men and the start of the Kingdom of God upon the earth Daniel 2:35,44. This is not the end of the world, but the end of an Age.

Where does it say one or two days? Zechariah 14:16 speaks of a yearly pilgrimage, and this could be representatives from each country, not the whole population.

Isaiah 2:4 is speaking about the period of time after the Battle of Armageddon, shortly before the full establishment of the full Kingdom and Worship at Jerusalem at the beginning of the 1000 years.

No the faithful are going to reign upon the earth for the 1000 years over the mortal nations Revelation 5:9,10.

No, it is speaking about the nations that came to the Battle of Armageddon in Zechariah 14:1-2.

The height of the walls are the same as the length and breadth of the city, 1500 miles, forming a symbolic Most Holy Place. The City of New Jerusalem is definitely not literal.

What was EGW? A Pastor or Teacher? Did she claim to be a Prophet, or did others decide this and attribute this to her? Her Cottage has been preserved at Cooronbong near where I live and I have driven past it once.

I thought that this concept came from EG White, who was possibly the most prominent pioneer. You even quote from her in your attached .jpg.

Kind regards
Trevor
Trevor my friend! Keep living in your physical mind waiting for Jesus to come down now and rule the nations in this earthly Jerusalem fighting Satan with guns and cannons.

I will wait for Jesus to come down, staying in heaven while me are lift up to meet Him in the air. And go live with Him and God for thousands years in heaven.

Incredible that people can think that Jesus will come fighting again!! Jesus said my kingdom is not from this earth.

Jesus said that in John 17:9 ...'I pray for them(Pipiripi): I pray not for the WORLD (those who are thinking in this worldly Jerusalem), but for them (Pipiripi) which you have given me; for they are yours.

And now I AM NO MORE IN THE WORLD, and I COME TO YOU. Holy Father, keep through your own name those (Pipiripi) whom you have given me, that they (Pipiripi) may be one, as we are.

I have given them (Pipiripi) your word; and the world (physical minded people) has hated them (banned Pipiripi many times), because they (Pipiripi) ARE NOT OF THE WORLD.

PIPIRIPI ARE NOT OF THE WORLD, EVEN AS I JESUS CHRIST AM NOT OF THE WORLD.

Now Trevor and all literally mind people of this world, that are thinking that Jesus come fight down here against Satan, one day shall remember John 17.

My last word for those that God has called that also doesn't belong to this world, to search for the things in heaven. John 14:1-3!
Jesus has ensures us.

John 14:2 ...'In my Father' house are many mansions: IF IT WERE NOT SO, I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU. I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU PIPIRIPI.

Bless!

Back