• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

John 17

Greetings again Pipripi,
You are waiting to Jesus Christ come on earth in this earthly Jerusalem to rules the world now, and in the meantime Satan also rules in the tribulation for 7 years after Jesus coming now. (Carnal mind).
You have been absent from this forum for a while, and then you come back repeating false assessments of my position. Yes I believe that Jesus will return to the earth and establish the Kingdom of God centred at Jerusalem. I have continually rejected the concept of 7 years tribulation. Your other recent posts have also been wide of the mark.
I will start a debate about this issue.
Not another thread.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,

You have been absent from this forum for a while, and then you come back repeating false assessments of my position. Yes I believe that Jesus will return to the earth and establish the Kingdom of God centred at Jerusalem. I have continually rejected the concept of 7 years tribulation. Your other recent posts have also been wide of the mark.

Not another thread.

Kind regards
Trevor
If Satan didn't stop me for a while, I am not from God. Only those people Satan are after to destroy. Revelation 12:17. Why? Because only they can unmasked his identity through his agent that are searching power for destroying the truth.

You teaching is not far from those Trinitarians and Unitarians and all the others Sunday god worshippers.

The Word of God is a lamp and that's why only people that are following only what is written in the Bible are shining. Because we can answered all questions Biblical.

My question again. Where is Jesus Christ now according to your teaching?

Greetings again Pipripi,
Our Lord Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of God in God the Father's Throne in heaven Psalm 110:1, Revelation 3:21-22 and he is soon to return to sit upon the Temple Throne of David in Jerusalem and reign over Israel and the nations for 1000 years Isaiah 2:1,2,3,4, Revelation 14, Daniel 2:35,44, Acts 3:19,20,21.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,

Our Lord Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of God in God the Father's Throne in heaven Psalm 110:1, Revelation 3:21-22 and he is soon to return to sit upon the Temple Throne of David in Jerusalem and reign over Israel and the nations for 1000 years Isaiah 2:1-2,3-4, Revelation 14, Daniel 2:35,44, Acts 3:19,20,21.

Kind regards
Trevor
And what about the New Jerusalem in heaven? Isaiah 66:22-23. Revelation 21 and Revelation 22?

Are you saying that Jesus come fight now with Satan by His second coming?

John 14:1-3 still cannot open your mind my brother? John 17 read it again.

And as you say that Jesus is in heaven sitting at the right hand of His Father, then why should Jesus lie to His Apostles and us, that He will come back to take us where He is living now, but He is coming to rule on earth? And what about God the Father? In heaven seeing His Son fighting against Satan again? And what happened next confirm your teaching!! I have many questions for you to answer for me biblically!!

Greetings again Pipripi,
And as you say that Jesus is in heaven sitting at the right hand of His Father,
Yes, Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God. In my previous post I wrote Revelation 14, which is also a vision of the the future Kingdom, but I meant to write Zechariah 14. You have not properly responded to the verses that I quoted and you try to whitewash the detail of these verses by your wrong understanding of Revelation 20, John 14 and John 17. Maybe you will start another thread to avoid these verses. I do give you some allowance for your difficulty with English, but I do think that you understand what I say most of the time, even though you ignore it and avoid it.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,

Yes, Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God. In my previous post I wrote Revelation 14, which is also a vision of the the future Kingdom, but I meant to write Zechariah 14. You have not properly responded to the verses that I quoted and you try to whitewash the detail of these verses by your wrong understanding of Revelation 20, John 14 and John 17. Maybe you will start another thread to avoid these verses. I do give you some allowance for your difficulty with English, but I do think that you understand what I say most of the time, even though you ignore it and avoid it.

Kind regards
Trevor
My brother! Your problem is that you cannot understand what is happening above in heaven. You cannot imagine how heavenly realm is looking like. You cannot distinguish between physical and spiritual.

I have shown you many times that God is spirit, and we must worship Him in spirit and truth.

I have ask you question that you can read the answers in the Bible, but you cannot answered me!!

According to your true teaching, what will happened with the Jerusalem now in heaven prepared to come DOWN, in the meantime Jesus Christ is fighting on earth against Satan, sitting in this unclean earth Jerusalem and rules over nations? And the Bible clearly tells us that when Jesus returns back, He is coming back to receive those people of Revelation 12:17, and Revelation 14:12, and all the others that have died searching for the Biblical truth but didn't get it.

But those pretending wise teachers plucking verses here and there has problem because they know that they cannot answer any questions Biblical, and cannot come to God. 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12.

When Jesus resurrected was he a spirit or flesh human body?

The problem of your teaching is completely out of the Bible. Why? Because you don't know what Jehovah God is, and Jesus Christ is, and the Holy Spirit is.

Now is Jesus Christ now flesh and bones or a spirit?

Hi Thanks, I would offer.

It takes a little work of comparing the spiritual hidden understanding to the spiritual unseen understanding, (1 Corinthians 2:13) Or called faith (Christ's) to faith (Christ's). . . . . Romans 1:16-17

Romans 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, the just shall live by faith. . .. (Christ's)

Christ's faith or labor of love that he works in us as sons of God is not of our own selves lest any man boast in false pride.

God is not a man as us. Jesus is our brother in the Lord not our Father as God.

Trying to make him into a man like the atheist Jew in 1 Samuael 8 defines the "abomination of desolation." The atheist Jews demanded they have a man reign over them because of their jealousy of the surrounding pagan nation. God gave them over to that abomination of desolation until the time of reformation. (The beginning of the last days)

1 Samuel 8: 7 And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

(Until the time of the first century reformation Hebrew 9 when the shadows became substance)

Today we have no outward fleshly representation as the pagan nations that have no faith of Christ that could please our Father in heaven . The kingdom was restored to the period of Judges men and women prophets from all nations, the promise spoken of by Joel.

Clearly Jesus as the son of man was born of a human. He is our brother in the Lord

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Our brother in the Lord Jesus from the womb was born again. His name will be found in both books. The book of life and the lamb's book of life the lamb slain from the foundation of the world. The six days the father did work It was demonstrated over two thousand years ago. One demonstration was all that was promised before hand

His name will not be blotted out or erased from the book of life. He as us die not receiving the promised new incorruptible body.

Psalm 139:12-14King James Version12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

In that way flesh signified as sinful was needed to do what the letter of the law "death" could not do provide the born-again spirit life.

.A Theophany like that of Melchizedek (the Holy Spirit of Sonship) by which we cry out Abba father could not do what flesh signified as sinful could .as a law of faith. Flesh. . . . . . . . . dying was necessary

Romans 8:3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

When the son of man left, the father left clear instruction in so much as some did know the power of Christ the Holy Spirit that worked in Jesus' flesh. It was the last chance, We know him no more forever more in that demonstrational way.

God is a Spirit that does not have flesh and bones. . . rudiments of this world

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Again, one promised demonstration of the lamb slain from the foundation (6 days the father did work)

All this writing and teaching is okay with me. But my question to Trevor #18 he didn't answer my question. Again! What will happened with the New Jerusalem in heaven, and in the meanwhile Jesus Christ is ruling in this earthly unclean Jerusalem, fighting with Satan? And other calls it 7 years of tribulation, and the millennium reign on earth!!

Greetings again Pipripi,
My brother! Your problem is that you cannot understand what is happening above in heaven. You cannot imagine how heavenly realm is looking like. You cannot distinguish between physical and spiritual.
All this writing and teaching is okay with me. But my question to Trevor #18 he didn't answer my question. Again! What will happened with the New Jerusalem in heaven, and in the meanwhile Jesus Christ is ruling in this earthly unclean Jerusalem, fighting with Satan?
I have previously suggested that you ignore the detail contained in the prophets concerning Jerusalem during the 1000 years, for example Isaiah 2:1,2,3,4 and Zechariah 14:16,17,18,19. The Bible says that Satan will be bound for the 1000 years, so the SDA view here is incorrect. I consider that you take what is symbolic and figurative in Revelation chapters 20-22 and claim that this is literal, and ignore or rather reject what is stated in the prophets, or take these as symbolic only, or what would have happened to Israel if they did not reject Jesus as the Messiah. For me to answer you properly, or discuss this, you need to clarify what you suggest has happened and is happening in the heavenly realm. You asked the following question before:
And my answer was:
Our Lord Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of God in God the Father's Throne in heaven Psalm 110:1, Revelation 3:21-22 and he is soon to return to sit upon the Temple Throne of David in Jerusalem and reign over Israel and the nations for 1000 years Isaiah 2:1,2,3,4, Revelation 14, Daniel 2:35,44, Acts 3:19,20,21.
Could I ask, and I could be wrong here, but I have some hint that the SDAs have a different view of what Psalm 110:1 teaches, and that somehow Jesus was not seated at God's right hand, but somehow stuck in the Holy Place in the Temple in heaven, and then only moved to the Most Holy Place in 1844 to cleanse the Sanctuary. Please correct me or clarify.

On another aspect, you claim that the New Jerusalem floating down from heaven is literal, but how literal do you really envisage this? I remember seeing a picture of a city with walls surrounded by clouds gradually coming down from heaven. I tried to recall where I saw this, but my best guess now is that it was when I attended a SDA lecture about 20 years ago, and it was one of the slides given by the young woman who was the visiting preacher for the evening, after they advertised the Prophetic Code. I took down my SDA carton from the top of the bookshelf, and there is a similar picture on page 755 of the SDA book ""The Prophecies of Daniel and the Revelation" by Uriah Smith 1944. The picture shows a vision of a wall and a central gate (not 12 gates) and behind the wall many buildings that look like Middle East type buildings and other architecture with domes and spires, and I should imagine that this is the SDA depiction of the many "mansions" of John 14:1-3
According to your true teaching, what will happened with the Jerusalem now in heaven prepared to come DOWN
Let us look at the Scripture description of this New Jerusalem and see whether you agree with the details and whether it is literal or not. I will highlight a few features and make a few comments:
Revelation 21:9–27 (KJV): 9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife. 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. 22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
The Lamb's wife is described as a great city and this descends from heaven. Is this literal or figurative?
What is the connection between the Lamb's wife and a city?
This city had a great and high wall and twelve gates. Is this literal or figurative?
The wall had twelve foundations. How would you draw these twelve foundations, relative to the four walls and twelve gates?
The city is square and 12,000 furlongs. Seems a very large city, 1500 miles in each direction. Literal or figurative?
The building of the wall was of jasper: and the city was pure gold: Was all of the wall made of jasper and and the city made of gold? Is this literal or figurative?
Are the various stones on the foundations literal or figurative?
Are the pearls associated with the gates and the gold street of the city literal or figurative?

What happens to the rest of the earth when this 1500 mile square city lands on the earth which to you has been burnt and desolate for the 1000 years? Are all the faithful Sabbath keepers living in all the mansions behind the city walls? and do they descend when the city descends?

Kind regards
Trevor

I would offer.

One propmised three days and nights demonstration was all that was propmised.

Christ the Holy Spirit or Spirit of sonship is reigning on earth. He will leave on the last day under the sun like a thief in the night

The son of man Jesus in whom the father worked in to both will and empower Jesus to perform it. . finished the demonstration .

Eternal Spirt does not have flesh and bones. Jesus our brother in the Lord died not receiving the promise of a new incorruptible body .All di not receiving . (Hebrew 11:39 )

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Greetings again Pipripi,

I have previously suggested that you ignore the detail contained in the prophets concerning Jerusalem during the 1000 years, for example Isaiah 2:1,2,3,4 and Zechariah 14:16,17,18,19. The Bible says that Satan will be bound for the 1000 years, so the SDA view here is incorrect. I consider that you take what is symbolic and figurative in Revelation chapters 20-22 and claim that this is literal, and ignore or rather reject what is stated in the prophets, or take these as symbolic only, or what would have happened to Israel if they did not reject Jesus as the Messiah. For me to answer you properly, or discuss this, you need to clarify what you suggest has happened and is happening in the heavenly realm. You asked the following question before:

And my answer was:

Could I ask, and I could be wrong here, but I have some hint that the SDAs have a different view of what Psalm 110:1 teaches, and that somehow Jesus was not seated at God's right hand, but somehow stuck in the Holy Place in the Temple in heaven, and then only moved to the Most Holy Place in 1844 to cleanse the Sanctuary. Please correct me or clarify.

On another aspect, you claim that the New Jerusalem floating down from heaven is literal, but how literal do you really envisage this? I remember seeing a picture of a city with walls surrounded by clouds gradually coming down from heaven. I tried to recall where I saw this, but my best guess now is that it was when I attended a SDA lecture about 20 years ago, and it was one of the slides given by the young woman who was the visiting preacher for the evening, after they advertised the Prophetic Code. I took down my SDA carton from the top of the bookshelf, and there is a similar picture on page 755 of the SDA book ""The Prophecies of Daniel and the Revelation" by Uriah Smith 1944. The picture shows a vision of a wall and a central gate (not 12 gates) and behind the wall many buildings that look like Middle East type buildings and other architecture with domes and spires, and I should imagine that this is the SDA depiction of the many "mansions" of John 14:1-3

Let us look at the Scripture description of this New Jerusalem and see whether you agree with the details and whether it is literal or not. I will highlight a few features and make a few comments:
Revelation 21:9–27 (KJV): 9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife. 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. 22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
The Lamb's wife is described as a great city and this descends from heaven. Is this literal or figurative? Quote
Yes ,it is literal.
Just as God's kingdom is literal, but what you don't understand is that I am going to show you much deeper, because I know that you can understand much better than people with hypnosis mind. Nothing that is unclean cannot enter in heaven. That's why nobody can enter in heaven with a corrupt body. Listen what happened even in a vision!! Isaiah 6:1-13; Ezekiel 1:28; 2:1 Daniel 8:27 John 1:17. So this new city Jerusalem in heaven will be us living in it, the bride (Matthew 25:1-12) that coming down back on earth AFTER the 1000 years millennial reign in heaven.
What is the connection between the Lamb's wife and a city?
This city had a great and high wall and twelve gates. Is this literal or figurative?
Yes they are literal. Why? Because when Jesus returns now, there will be no more sea. This is the proof that we have how heat the fire of God's power is. Like Jesus said: "This time I will destroy the earth with fire. Revelation 21:1-5.
The wall had twelve foundations. How would you draw these twelve foundations, relative to the four walls and twelve gates?
The city is square and 12,000 furlongs. Seems a very large city, 1500 miles in each direction. Literal or figurative?
The building of the wall was of jasper: and the city was pure gold: Was all of the wall made of jasper and and the city made of gold? Is this literal or figurative?
Are the various stones on the foundations literal or figurative?
Yes the are figurative. And you have read already that there is no sea anymore.
Are the pearls associated with the gates and the gold street of the city literal or figurative?
Literal.
What happens to the rest of the earth when this 1500 mile square city lands on the earth which to you has been burnt and desolate for the 1000 years? Are all the faithful Sabbath keepers living in all the mansions behind the city walls? and do they descend when the city descends?
They will come out and living back as Adam and Eve, but I don't know exactly how our own house will be. But what I know is written here: Isaiah 66:22-24. This is after the millennium reign in heaven. Before you ask me what about verse 24, this is the answer: Revelation 21:3-4.
Yes, they descend when the city descends. John 14:1-3.

Do you have more questions? Write it down for me.

And I have told you, just as you have tell me that you are not a trinitarian. So I am also not from this new SDA Church believers. Why again? Because they are holding on this false Trinity doctrine of the Catholic Church.

Our pioneers where never a trinitarian. That's why God has always a remnant of His true church to keep preaching the complete truth to the world.

The three angels messages! The everlasting gospel!
Come out of Babylon my people!

Blessing Trevor!
Kind regards
Trevor

Back