• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

John 17

Greetings again Mr G Lee,
I would think you do understand what it means that the Holy Spirit corrupted the whole creation
No, you seem to be on a different level to me, as I do not know how the Holy Spirit corrupted the whole creation, and even when you quote the Scriptures in the rest of your post I cannot see the connection, for example Jew and Greek, male nor female is a different context to "Remember as sons of God we are not what we will be . . .". I consider when we are glorified we will still be Jew or Greek, male or female. Possibly you need another holiday.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,

Yes, two phases. The earlier verses of Revelation 20 are speaking about the beginning of the 1000 years and the verses that you are quoting are speaking about the end of the 1000 years.
Hi Trevor! Listen what John saw in Revelation 20.
1. An angel come down.

2. Bound Satan a 1000 years. Where? On earth.

3. So this earth is the bottomless pit. He cannot deceived any people because the wicked are dead, and those faithful are in heaven with Jesus in His Father house. So this is the first dead for those wicked. And when Satan is loose again for a little season? After the 1000 years millennium in heaven.

4. Does this verse say everything? Read Revelation 12:1-17 (behaded),and Revelation 14:6-13 (12-13), don't receive the mark of the beast. What did they do? Living with Christ a thousand years. Where? John 14:1-3.

5. Can you understand this verse? Who is the rest of the dead? Let me write this it is very important for those that are following this debate. Revelation 20:5 ...'But the rest of the DEAD LIVED NOT AGAIN UNTIL THE THOUSAND YEARS WERE FINISHED. THIS IS THE FIRST, FIRST, FIRST RESURRECTION. How it happened? Revelation 20:12-14.
But your teaching said that Jesus reign on earth with the wicked a 1000 years. Jesus reign on earth. A completely opposite of what the Bible teach.

7. Can you claim this blessing? I think not. Why? Because your teaching is opposite of the Biblical word.
8. Do see that after the millennium reign in heaven start the war again, not by your teaching. Do you understand which city and from where it comes DOWN? OUT OF HEAVEN.

Now take a look at Revelation 22
Do you have understand verse 10, 11, 12,13?

What about verse 14? Do you have this blessing? Absolutely not! Why? Because you cannot keep His commandments. Romans 8:7-8!🤔

What about verse 18? Are you familiar with it? No! Why? Because verse 19 told exactly what you have done with this prophecy. It is speaking about the holy city!! Are this earthly Jerusalem holy?

Here is a sample from the beginning of the 1000 years:
Revelation 20:6 (KJV): Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Revelation 5:9-10 (KJV): 9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

This clearly speaks of the 1000 years, and the faithful will be Kings and Priests over the mortal nations for this 1000 years.
Do you see what plucking verses do? What about verse 5? So verse 6 means those in heaven. Can you not understand the word: "On such the SECOND DEATH HATH NO POWER" and shall REIGN WITH HIM A THOUSAND YEARS. Where? In John 14:1-3.
These faithful will be upon the earth for the 1000 years.
Read it again.
No complete earth burning, no complete destruction of the nations, but a vision similar to Isaiah 2:1,2,3,4 and Zechariah 14:16.
Are Jesus no sufficient powerful enough to destroy this world completely on fire? 🤔
Now you seem to want to bypass Revelation 20:6,7,8,9,10 which clearly speaks about the nations, which you claim have been destroyed.
Now the Bible self has spoken. Shall I believe something that isn't written in the Bible, or following the Bible exactly how it describes the scene of everything that has happened, is happening, and will happen in the future.
It also speaks about the centre where the faithful are most represented, Jerusalem and the Temple, and the Land of Israel.
There will be no more land because there is no sea. Show me where I can read in the Bible after Jesus coming the name Israel?

en we have the verses that you want to use to ignore all the details of verses 1-10. From verse 11 we have another Judgement Seat and this will be the judgement of those mortal individuals who lived and died in the 1000 years. At the end of this process the larger number of these will be given everlasting life, that is immortality and the others will suffer the second death and the earth will then be filled with God's glory. 1 Corinthians 15:24,25,26,27,28 also speak about the end of the 1000 years and the completion of Jesus' rule over the nations for the 1000 years, and then the abolition of death itself, when God become ALL in ALL.

Is time to wake up my friend.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,
Are Jesus no sufficient powerful enough to destroy this world completely on fire? 🤔
I suggest we have both given our different perspective. I was amused at the above comment. Jesus is powerful enough to cleanse the earth and restore and refresh the earth Acts 3:19,20,21.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,

I suggest we have both given our different perspective. I was amused at the above comment. Jesus is powerful enough to cleanse the earth and restore and refresh the earth Acts 3:19,20,21.

Kind regards
Trevor
Yes! This cleansing is by His third coming. He will ascended on earth with the new Jerusalem, with Pipiripi into it, after a 1000 year rest for the world. This will be the end of sin forever.

Wake up Trevor!! It is not to late my brother!!

Greetings again Pipripi,
Wake up Trevor!! It is not to late my brother!!
Thank you for your various responses and time and effort. No need to waste much more time repeating the same claims all the time. Jesus will soon return to set up his Kingdom upon the earth centred in Jerusalem for the 1000 years. I should imagine that as these things gradually develop and even become a reality that Pipripi will be given the opportunity to change his mind and accept the blessings when Christ returns.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,

Thank you for your various responses and time and effort. No need to waste much more time repeating the same claims all the time. Jesus will soon return to set up his Kingdom upon the earth centred in Jerusalem for the 1000 years. I should imagine that as these things gradually develop and even become a reality that Pipripi will be given the opportunity to change his mind and accept the blessings when Christ returns.

Kind regards
Trevor
Read John 3:1-21. Your mind and your teaching is exactly as those of Nicodemus. Today when Jesus spoke about the things of heaven, you think about the things of earth. The Bible clearly teaches that the new Jerusalem ascended of heaven. Even if you have read it a thousand times, your mind cannot comprehend the spiritual affect.

We will see one day that Jesus are going to fight with Satan and his followers on earth.

Greetings again Pipripi,
Read John 3:1-21. Your mind and your teaching is exactly as those of Nicodemus. Today when Jesus spoke about the things of heaven, you think about the things of earth.
Supposing my view is correct and after Jesus returns, and if I am found faithful, I may be delegated to knock on the doors of my neighbours and announce the establishment of the Kingdom of God, centred in Jerusalem. Possibly some of our Spanish speaking brethren near your locality may knock on your door with a similar message. The equivalent of all this, would be that I consider the need for someone to teach you, and call you to believe the everlasting Gospel as per Revelation 14:6-7.

Supposing your view is correct, and you were delegated to visit your neighbours, then you would take a flame thrower and burn down their home with the inhabitants if they were not Sabbath Keepers, or part of the SDA true non-trin remnant. One of your mates in Australia may be delegated by Jesus to burn down my home and kill me and my family.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,

Supposing my view is correct and after Jesus returns, and if I am found faithful, I may be delegated to knock on the doors of my neighbours and announce the establishment of the Kingdom of God, centred in Jerusalem. Possibly some of our Spanish speaking brethren near your locality may knock on your door with a similar message. The equivalent of all this, would be that I consider the need for someone to teach you, and call you to believe the everlasting Gospel as per Revelation 14:6-7.

Supposing your view is correct, and you were delegated to visit your neighbours, then you would take a flame thrower and burn down their home with the inhabitants if they were not Sabbath Keepers, or part of the SDA true non-trin remnant. One of your mates in Australia may be delegated by Jesus to burn down my home and kill me and my family.

Kind regards
Trevor
My friend, I have ask you a question but you didn't answer it. Now I will put it again on his place.

You are waiting for Jesus to come, and rule on earth now on His second coming. (Your teaching). And there will be hope for the other sinners, that doesn't was ready. But you that are still sinning till Jesus come on earth, well will be in Israel in Jerusalem with Jesus, and in the meantime there is a war of Amarggedon on earth etc. For a thousand years millennial on earth. (A pure physical minded teaching)

But my teaching, is that when Jesus returns now on His second coming, He is going take the saved in Him into His Father house in heaven. At this moment Jesus don't set foot on earth. John 14:1-3. Revelation 20:11-15.

Now my question is this: When according your teaching Revelation 20:12-15 shall happen, and Revelation 21:9-27 happen? Because it speaks about COMING DOWN!!

Greetings again Pipripi,
You are waiting for Jesus to come, and rule on earth now on His second coming. ... in the meantime there is a war of Amarggedon on earth etc. .... For a thousand years millennial on earth.
I have abbreviated your summary of my beliefs and willing to accept the above. You almost completely depend on Revelation 20 and 21 which is to some extent symbolic language. On the other hand you ignore almost completely what the prophets clearly teach. Have a nice day.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,

I have abbreviated your summary of my beliefs and willing to accept the above. You almost completely depend on Revelation 20 and 21 which is to some extent symbolic language. On the other hand you ignore almost completely what the prophets clearly teach. Have a nice day.

Kind regards
Trevor
I see that you cannot speak the truth. Why? Because you are many years a pastor and teacher, but you cannot answered my questions. So the prophet John saw sea gives their dead, and graves gives there dead. Are they symbolic? Before you answer no or yes, as a pastor, and teacher, read 1 Corinthians 15 completely!!

Please answer the questions!!🤔🤔! Explain what you say is symbolic their meaning!!

Is time to prove to others here, which teaching is in accordance with the Bible (GOD'S WORD).

John 14:1-3 or Jesus Christ on earth (we don't have any Biblical record, that Jesus stand on earth at his second coming) when He returns now!!

Greetings again Pipripi,
John 14:1-3 or Jesus Christ on earth
I agree with John 14:1-3 AND Jesus Christ on earth. I disagree with your interpretation of John 14:1-3, refer my earlier posts.

Jesus Christ on earth (we don't have any Biblical record, that Jesus stand on earth at his second coming) when He returns now!!
Acts 1:9-12 (KJV): 9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. 12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day’s journey.

Acts 3:19-21 (KJV): 19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Isaiah 2:1-4 (KJV): 1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Zechariah 14:1-4 (KJV): 1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Zechariah 14:16-17 (KJV): 16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. 17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,
Hi Trevor!
I agree with John 14:1-3 AND Jesus Christ on earth. I disagree with your interpretation of John 14:1-3, refer my earlier posts.
So if you are agree 👍, then why you are disagree with what Jesus said? Is God house in heaven or on earth?
Acts 1:9-12 (KJV): 9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up;
Taken up where?
and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven
To heaven
as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Shall so come. There is nowhere written the word "rule" when Jesus come now.

Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day’s journey.
 A SABBATH DAY. Are you keeping it?

Acts 3:19-21 (KJV): 19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
Read carefully what is saying here Trevor. REPENT! So stop living in sin. CONVERTED! Start a new life in Christ teaching, not man.
20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
This is the first coming. Now is the time of salvation. There will be no second chances. Never was a second chance. Even is your name written in the book of life, or not.

Read Matthew 25:31-46. Do you see here? The second coming. And what this words mean. There shall be no man on earth.
21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
This time is the end of the world. The stone that has destroyed all the statue in the dream of Nebudchadnezzar.
Isaiah 2:1-4 (KJV): 1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
Yes. In the New Earth and Heaven. Isaiah 66:22
3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
Do you understand this verse? Read it again! So in the new world and heaven when Jesus and God lives forever on earth with us. There is no sea anymore. No Island. They all are gone. And this will happened after the 1000 years millennium.
Zechariah 14:1-4 (KJV): 1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
This has happened in the time of Babylon. Daniel 1:1
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
The stone that has crushed the statue. After the world has destroyed.

Do you see if you have a wrong understanding of what symbolic is in prophecy, that all your teaching will be not what HAS happened, and IS happening, and is ABOUT to happened?!!
Zechariah 14:16-17 (KJV): 16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. 17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
This was written for all people from the promise to Abraham. Read Ezekiel 37:1-28!

And now going back to my questions. Read it and answer me. You can put whatever you can that is written in the Bible. But i know exactly all prophesies.
Kind regards
Trevor

Back