• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

John 17

Greetings again Pipripi,

I thought that the article in Español would be a translation of the article in English, but it is a much smaller article and appears to have been developed independently. Nevertheless hopefully it will be sufficient to give the sense of this term, and also by looking at the article in English will give a reasonable overview including some of the diagrams in the English version.

The point that my speaker stated was that he considered that John wrote his Gospel record later, when the three other Gospel records were available and well known, and there was no need to repeat what they had written. One aspect of John is the eight themes as revealed by the constant use of various words. He stated that one of the aims of John's Gospel was to reveal God's character as embodied in our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God. While Matthew gives the genealogy down through Joseph as a foster father and includes the Kings, Mark gives Jesus as a Servant, and Luke gives the genealogy through David and Mary, John gives the genealogy from God's character, Jesus was at the start of his ministry full of grace and truth, a succinct and remarkable and beautiful summary of the character of God revealed in Exodus 34:6,7. There is IN Jesus the continuity of the Logos, not a pre-existent Deity, but the character of God.

Kind regards
Trevor
Greetings again Pipripi,

I thought that the article in Español would be a translation of the article in English, but it is a much smaller article and appears to have been developed independently. Nevertheless hopefully it will be sufficient to give the sense of this term, and also by looking at the article in English will give a reasonable overview including some of the diagrams in the English version.

The point that my speaker stated was that he considered that John wrote his Gospel record later, when the three other Gospel records were available and well known, and there was no need to repeat what they had written. One aspect of John is the eight themes as revealed by the constant use of various words. He stated that one of the aims of John's Gospel was to reveal God's character as embodied in our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God. While Matthew gives the genealogy down through Joseph as a foster father and includes the Kings, Mark gives Jesus as a Servant, and Luke gives the genealogy through David and Mary, John gives the genealogy from God's character, Jesus was at the start of his ministry full of grace and truth, a succinct and remarkable and beautiful summary of the character of God revealed in Exodus 34:6,7. There is IN Jesus the continuity of the Logos, not a pre-existent Deity, but the character of God.

Kind regards
Trevor
Trevor my brother in all! I will go through everything that you have shown me. But now I'm so busy with others things. But it doesn't mean that you are less!
I am also learning everyday.

The word of God said that we are parts of the body, and Jesus Christ is the head.

Keep searching for what is in heaven. When I have time I will go through all that you have shown me. May our God will blessed you with His power to known everything. 1 Timothy 4:6-16. Read verse 14, 15 twice. I will see you again if it is God will.

Be blessed 🙌

Your claims are all vague. And it is all over the board.

It is nothing but a mess, friend.

What makes you think I am adding or subtracting?

God is not a God of confusion. And I do not claim to be of the confederacy those of the number.The us that went out from us because they were not of us from the beginning (1 John 2:19)

I would think the parables are misunderstood by those who do not rightly divide them according to the prescription (2 Corinthians 4:18 ).

Parables take away what you call vagueness by revealing the mysteries of faith hid from natural unconverted mankind . Without them Christ spoke not.

On one occasion the apostles thought Jesus the Son of man was to vague and went off the deep end.They decided to elect a new Alfa dog as a leader.

After a series of parables one right after another hiding the mysteries of faith .he rebuked them at the end of the matter and revealed they knew not what manner of spirit they were of.

What manner of spirit do you think that was?. I think walking by sight after the things seen called the abomination of desolation. . taking away making desolate the spiritual understanding of the gospel

Being amazed or wondering is not believing (exercising faith)

.Its why Jesus said to Nicodemus one that did sek after sign to wonder or marvel after before he would exercise faith . Marvel not but rather believe.(prophecy) in regard to the greatest possible miracle (born again from above.

Luke 9: 43-46 And they were all amazed at the mighty power of God. But while they wondered every one at all things which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples, Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men. But they understood not this saying, and it was hid from them, that they perceived it not: and they feared to ask him of that saying. Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest.

Again they must of thought Jesus our brother in the Lord went of the deep end the Holy Spirit not giving them the understanding in order to teach them how to walk after the unseen things of God (faith)

The confused apostle John is shown that he had no understanding after the parable of a "little child ". The Holy Spirit working in the prophet Jesus revealed the true us having nothing to do with what they eyes see the temporal (the confederacy)

Luke 9:49-50 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

On another occasion hiding the spiritual unseen understand of the Holy Spirit . they demanded that God bring down fire and consume the gentiles as in out of sight out of mind . the pagn foundation

Luke 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, (walking by sight) they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

In the end of the matter he revealed their vagueness (no faith)

Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

What makes you think I am adding or subtracting?
we don't know what you are adding or subtracting since all your claims are so vague.

Your vagueness seems intentional.

It is so cowardly, friend.

we don't know what you are adding or subtracting since all your claims are so vague.

Your vagueness seems intentional.

It is so cowardly, friend.

My personal interpretation of the parables seems like vagueness. Why? Cowardly?

Why do you think the Holy Spirit rebuked the apostles in Luke 9 .Was Jesus acting as a coward or was he hiding the spiritual unseen interpretation from them?

Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

My personal interpretation of the parables seems like vagueness. Why? Cowardly?

Why do you think the Holy Spirit rebuked the apostles in Luke 9 .Was Jesus acting as a coward or was he hiding the spiritual unseen interpretation from them?

Whatever, dude.

Back