• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

John 17

Greetings again Pipripi,
This has happened in the time of Babylon. Daniel 1:1
But i know exactly all prophesies.
Most of your responses have been covered previously. Despite your claim that you know all prophecies exactly, please note that Zechariah was a prophet AFTER the time of Babylon, as he lived in the time of the Medes and Persians and was involved in the return from Babylon to the land after the 70 years captivity, and he was involved in the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Mr G Lee,

No, you seem to be on a different level to me, as I do not know how the Holy Spirit corrupted the whole creation, and even when you quote the Scriptures in the rest of your post I cannot see the connection, for example Jew and Greek, male nor female is a different context to "Remember as sons of God we are not what we will be . . .". I consider when we are glorified we will still be Jew or Greek, male or female. Possibly you need another holiday.

Kind regards
Trevor

I used up all of my vacation time. I am hiding from the wife. . . LOL

I would offer. There are many denominations call sects or heresies (which is a must) seeing his kingdom doe not come by looking at the abomination of desolation, temples made with fleshly dying hands. Venerable King in Israel. the Pagan foundation . . Out of sight out of mind.

1 Corinthians 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

Mathew 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

When Jesus walked out for the last time he declared the abomination of desolation. . desolate. It was not made desolate in 70 AD but as he said the words God performed his work .

God who is not a man does not live in temples made with human hands . No sign was given as far as walls coming down 70 AD , He declares it desolate, an evil generation that walks after the flesh . . .what the eyes see and hands feel the producer of false pride.

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

An example using Peter the serial denier .Just having ben reinstated. He purposely misunderstood what Jesus said and went to the local temple in town to started another oral traditons of men that make the word of God without effect. ,Saying John would remains the same. A Jewish male . Jesus exposed the lie and replied we need a bigger planet to hold the volumes of Books that could of been writen to expose the lie .One warning should be enough .

John 21:23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true. And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

I would think it is the result the time of reformation it came No longer does mankind serve a hierarchy of men venerable men that lord it over the faith of the non venerable a pagan design the time period was restored to the period of Judges .men and woman prophets from all the nation of the world.

Study the foundation of the reformation and what it accomplished and why was it used as a parable using the signified (things seen) until the time of reformation.

Many seems to by pass that reformation doctrine of God. I wonder why?

We are warned of those "antichrists'" another teaching authority .( 1John 2: 26-27 ) who say we do need a man to teach us rather than the propmised ability in the Holy Spirit our Comforter he alone brings to our mind that he previously taught us .Not of the supposed venerable elders like Nicole . . the Nicolaitans the non venerable. Nicole lording it over there understanding or faith . Something God hates.

No glorying in dying corrupted flesh and blood . What we will be as the bride of Christ the church is not revealed

I would offer. There are many denominations call sects or heresies (which is a must) seeing his kingdom doe not come by looking at the abomination of desolation, temples made with fleshly dying hands. Venerable King in Israel. the Pagan foundation . . Out of sight out of mind.
Yes, your thoughts and presentation are obscure and perhaps you need more than just a holiday. I am not sure if others are tuned in to your wave length, but I cannot follow what you are attempting to convey. Possibly you do not have a logical aim, but just like speaking about things that are not really connected.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,

Most of your responses have been covered previously. Despite your claim that you know all prophecies exactly, please note that Zechariah was a prophet AFTER the time of Babylon, as he lived in the time of the Medes and Persians and was involved in the return from Babylon to the land after the 70 years captivity, and he was involved in the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem.

Kind regards
Trevor
Yes is true. A

Yes is true. A
When they started to build the Temple again it was started by Nehemiah and some other prophets. So, Daniel was also captivity in Babylon during the time period of 70 years.

So, we cannot mixed the old time temple with the new here on earth that they are building again.

So, we see that after Jesus was return to heaven, they have destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70.

To come in our time, this earth temple God are not going to live into it. God do not lived in a house made by man.

So, God lived in heaven, and build His own Jerusalem. And when Jesus return for the third time after the millennium reign in heaven. The new Jerusalem ascending of heaven. This new Jerusalem doesn't need a temple, because God self is living in it.

I hope that you are starting to understand how spiritual minded people, see the spiritual effects of what those symbols and literally means.

Trevor, are you ready to go living in heaven this 1000 millennial reign in heaven. (The five wise virgin), or to be like the other five virgin? Read what happened when Jesus returns now with the 5 no wise virgin. Matthew 25:1-13. Do you have notice what happened here my friend? Look to verse 13 again.

Yes, your thoughts and presentation are obscure and perhaps you need more than just a holiday. I am not sure if others are tuned in to your wave length, but I cannot follow what you are attempting to convey. Possibly you do not have a logical aim, but just like speaking about things that are not really connected.

Kind regards
Trevor

Hi thanks for the reply .I would offer. . . not really connected are those who are confused

I understand it must be hard to understand a slow learning process the obscure parables that teach us "how" to walk by faith (the unseen obscure mysteries of God's faith ) The signified tongue spoken of in the opening of the book of Revelation 1:1

It would seem you being under the authority of those "of the number" who compare themselves by themselves (walking by sight after the temporal things seen ) of so called venerable men that you call elders. We are warned of the antichrists' that say we do need a man to teach us .

The ordinance "without parables Christ spoke" not must be obeyed. The literal must be mixed with the signified or we have no rest, not be yoked with Christ.. . the mixing (Hebrew 4:1-2) .

Hebrews 4:1-2 King James Version Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
If the parables are not rightfully divided to give us the spiritual unseen understanding .Then all that is left is what the eyes see and hands touch . I would suggest don't be afraid to dig a little as for silver or gold .

Remember the 20/20 prescription needed to rightly divide prophecy (parables) (2 Corinthians 4:18)>we look to the things not seen (faith) the eternal and not to those seen the temporal (no faith)

The apostles that were rebuked at the end of the matter. It was revealed to them they knew not what manner of spirit they were following (walking by sight ) At one time still confused not understanding the parables( a whole series) . They gather themselves together with Jesus standing right before them and went to elect a new alfa dog thinking Jesus went off the deep end . They could not understand the hidden meaning again and again they made a show of their confusion .

Note. . (parenthesis) my offering

Luke 9:44-55 Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men. But they understood not this saying, and it was hid from them, that they perceived it not: and they feared to ask him of that saying. Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest. (walking by sight no faith)And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him, And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great. And John (who did not understand the parable) answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us. And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. And they (who did not understand the parable) did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven,(out of sight out of mind walking by sight) and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them,(that walk by sight kill all the gentiles ) and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.. (.the spirit of the anti-christs another teaching authority of venerable puffed up mankind )

When they started to build the Temple again it was started by Nehemiah and some other prophets. So, Daniel was also captivity in Babylon during the time period of 70 years.

So, we cannot mixed the old time temple with the new here on earth that they are building again.

So, we see that after Jesus was return to heaven, they have destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70.

To come in our time, this earth temple God are not going to live into it. God do not lived in a house made by man.

So, God lived in heaven, and build His own Jerusalem. And when Jesus return for the third time after the millennium reign in heaven. The new Jerusalem ascending of heaven. This new Jerusalem doesn't need a temple, because God self is living in it.

I hope that you are starting to understand how spiritual minded people, see the spiritual effects of what those symbols and literally means.

Trevor, are you ready to go living in heaven this 1000 millennial reign in heaven. (The five wise virgin), or to be like the other five virgin? Read what happened when Jesus returns now with the 5 no wise virgin. Matthew 25:1-13. Do you have notice what happened here my friend? Look to verse 13 again.
Not sad Trevor!! Jesus Christ is calling to come out of Babylon. You have many followers that want to know the truth.

Go through my completely manual of life after the Bible. Please use only your Bible. Because the Bible is our salvation if we obey what is written in there, without plucking verses here and there out of context.

When you begin to think spiritual, then you are ready to die for God's Word. Revelation 12:1-17.

Read John 3, the conversation of Jesus Christ with Nicodemus!!

Greetings again Pipripi,
Go through my completely manual of life after the Bible. Please use only your Bible.
Yes, I will use the Bible, not your manual of life. I have been busy this afternoon, as I have attended a Zoom meeting hosted by another city in another State in Australia. The major part of the presentation was about brothers and sisters in my fellowship in another country.
But i know exactly all prophesies.
Actually I suggest from what you have stated in this thread and others that you understand very little about the prophecies and maybe only a very few would you know exactly or accurately. Do you also claim to know exactly ALL the books of the Bible? Take for example this thread and the John 14 thread, do you fully and exactly know what is taught in these chapters?

Another reason why I simply add "Sad" (a rearrangement of SDA ("sad SDA teaching"), is that I have been busy listening to a series of talks on the Apostle John. I have now listened to two of the four talks given in another city in another State. Now I feel fairly confident that I understand most of John's Gospel, but I find that some of our speakers come up with worthwhile thoughts from their own personal study.

He stated that John's Gospel is different to the so-called Synoptic Gospels, and one of the aspects that he mentioned is that John highlights various themes. This is to some extent evident from the repeated use of various words, and he named eight of these words. The following is the list that he presented on two of his many slides, and I have copied these into my Bible program, and I can now copy and paste them here:

Themes Occurrences of words

................Matthew......Mark ........Luke ........John

Love..............9................5..........14........43........John 15:12

Witness.......1................3 ........ 3 ........ 47........John 10:25

Truth.............1................3 ........ 3 ........ 25........John 8:32

Believe.........11.............15 ........ 9........ 100........John 20:31

World...........9................3 ........ 3 ........ 79........John 3:16

Life................7................4 ........ 6 ........ 36........John 6:35

Abide............3................2 ........ 7 ........ 41........John 15:4

Light.............7................1 ........ 23 ........ 23........John 12:36

As you can see from the above, these words occur much more in John's Gospel. I consider that I am still very much learning many aspects of the Bible.

Kind regards
Trevor

Last edited by a moderator:

Kind regards
Trevor
Perhaps you need to learn how to rightly divide parables (prophecy) if there meaning is obscure . Then the mysteries of faith can be revealed .

The law is still without parables Christ spoke not.

Matthew 13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables

Greetings again Pipripi,

Yes, I will use the Bible, not your manual of life. I have been busy this afternoon, as I have attended a Zoom meeting hosted by another city in another State in Australia. The major part of the presentation was about brothers and sisters in my fellowship in another country.
Hi Trevor! Okay I understand you very good.
Actually I suggest from what you have stated in this thread and others that you understand very little about the prophecies and maybe only a very few would you know exactly or accurately.
If I write very little, then something went wrong. So what I would say, is that I know all the symbolic languages, and all prophecies, and everything that will happened in the future before Jesus Christ returns soon.
Do you also claim to know exactly ALL the books of the Bible?
Yes I do.
Take for example this thread and the John 14 thread, do you fully and exactly know what is taught in these chapters?
Yes i do.
Another reason why I simply add "Sad" (a rearrangement of SDA ("sad SDA teaching"), is that I have been busy listening to a series of talks on the Apostle John. I have now listened to two of the four talks given in another city in another State. Now I feel fairly confident that I understand most of John's Gospel, but I find that some of our speakers come up with worthwhile thoughts from their own personal study.
Thank God that you have notes that. Why? Because you are starting to understand the spiritual things much better.

I have told you that this SDA Church is not the true church of God, but the remnant that are following the pioneers teachings.

Is time for you to let them know that own personal study is not from God. We must obey God rather than man.
He stated that John's Gospel is different to the so-called Synoptic Gospels
Sorry my brother, this one is big for me!! What is Synoptic Gospels? If you know more of it, let me know. In the meantime, I will do my best to search about this new teaching. But you my friend, remember always Galatians 1:1-10.
, and one of the aspects that he mentioned is that John highlights various themes. This is to some extent evident from the repeated use of various words, and he named eight of these words. The following is the list that he presented on two of his many slides, and I have copied these into my Bible program, and I can now copy and paste them here:

Themes Occurrences of words

................Matthew......Mark ........Luke ........John

Love..............9................5..........14........43........John 15:12

Witness.......1................3 ........ 3 ........ 47........John 10:25

Truth.............1................3 ........ 3 ........ 25........John 8:32

Believe.........11.............15 ........ 9........ 100........John 20:31

World...........9................3 ........ 3 ........ 79........John 3:16

Life................7................4 ........ 6 ........ 36........John 6:35

Abide............3................2 ........ 7 ........ 41........John 15:4

Light.............7................1 ........ 23 ........ 23........John 12:36

As you can see from the above, these words occur much more in John's Gospel. I consider that I am still very much learning many aspects of the Bible.
Yes, I understand better now. The problem of this people is, that they have failed to realize that John was also one of the most beloved one.
John Gospel is more about the love of Jesus. He have lived it. I am glad that you was open to see the spiritual effects of what the Bible says.

My brother, if you put all this Armour in your life, you will see all the spiritual things that you have to fight against them. With physical mindset we cannot fight them. Ephesians 6:10-17!! Read it and let me know.
Kind regards
Trevor
God bless you my brother.

Greetings again Pipripi,
I have told you that this SDA Church is not the true church of God, but the remnant that are following the pioneers teachings.
Yes, you have made this distinction a number of times. I use SDA to represent the SDA teachings of your pioneers when I am speaking to you. Does your group have a specific title? For example the True Remnant Pioneer SDA Church?
Sorry my brother, this one is big for me!! What is Synoptic Gospels? If you know more of it, let me know.
The Wikipedia article has the following first paragraph on the Synoptic Gospels:
"The gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke are referred to as the synoptic Gospels because they include many of the same stories, often in a similar sequence and in similar or sometimes identical wording. They stand in contrast to John, whose content is largely distinct. The term synoptic (Latin: synopticus; Greek: συνοπτικός, romanized: synoptikós) comes via Latin from the Greek σύνοψις, synopsis, i.e. "(a) seeing all together, synopsis";[n 1] the sense of the word in English, the one specifically applied to these three gospels, of "giving an account of the events from the same point of view or under the same general aspect" is a modern one."
There is much more detail in the article, and possibly available in Spanish.
Do you also claim to know exactly ALL the books of the Bible?
Yes I do.
Take for example this thread and the John 14 thread, do you fully and exactly know what is taught in these chapters?
Yes i do.
My experience and even present position is different. In my youth I discovered the connection between Isaiah 6:9,10 and the quotation of this in John 12:39,40,41 and at the time I thought that I had exhausted all the understanding associated with this. But in recent years I have gradually come to understand how appropriate is this quotation in the context of John 12, and this understanding also enhances a more thorough understanding of Isaiah 6. I should imagine I have a lot more to learn, not only about Isaiah 6 and John 12, but many other parts of John's Gospel record.

Another portion of the talk that I have been listening to, and I have copied this also into my Bible program was the definition of Logos. The Trinitarian SDAs and your Remnant Church who both believe Jesus pre-existed would disagree with his definition:

Logos: Plan, Pre-determined purpose, Ruling principle in the universe, Essence of God’s purpose, Fountain of all reason

He also quotes from another writer: A word reveals thought: and the word of God is the revelation of his purpose.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Pipripi,
What is Synoptic Gospels?
There is much more detail in the article, and possibly available in Spanish.
I thought that the article in Español would be a translation of the article in English, but it is a much smaller article and appears to have been developed independently. Nevertheless hopefully it will be sufficient to give the sense of this term, and also by looking at the article in English will give a reasonable overview including some of the diagrams in the English version.

The point that my speaker stated was that he considered that John wrote his Gospel record later, when the three other Gospel records were available and well known, and there was no need to repeat what they had written. One aspect of John is the eight themes as revealed by the constant use of various words. He stated that one of the aims of John's Gospel was to reveal God's character as embodied in our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God. While Matthew gives the genealogy down through Joseph as a foster father and includes the Kings, Mark gives Jesus as a Servant, and Luke gives the genealogy through David and Mary, John gives the genealogy from God's character, Jesus was at the start of his ministry full of grace and truth, a succinct and remarkable and beautiful summary of the character of God revealed in Exodus 34:6,7. There is IN Jesus the continuity of the Logos, not a pre-existent Deity, but the character of God.

Kind regards
Trevor

Back