• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Jesus' Testimony

I have said multiple times on this site and have posted the scriptures.
And each time you butt in with your usual platitudes of "Paul is antichrist" or "I don't accept what the book of John says" or "I don't trust anything a trin says" or "Good day" etc. etc. etc.
Play your games with someone else.
You dont have the biblical truth.

Trin churches made up. Triune god.

So you have no case.

This thread is about Jesus' Testimony:

John 20:17
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Trin churches claim that Jesus' God is a triune god.

Yet Jesus says plainly His Father is His God.

You should believe what the Bible says.

Bible says God is one, not God is triune god.
I do believe what the Bible says, all of it, not just parts of it. That is why I believe God is triune.

One God whose way of being is triune.

I do believe what the Bible says, all of it, not just parts of it. That is why I believe God is triune.

One God whose way of being is triune.
Where does the Bible say God is triune? Where does the Bible say God's "way of being" is triune?

No trin believer disagrees with that.
Now what?
So you believe there are two Gods.

You go into another stupid semantic game.

This thread is about what Jesus said not about your assumption.

John 20:17
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Back