• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Jesus' God

You offered there are varieties of OSAS .

There are no varieties of OSAS, The apposing doctrine is "once lost always lost." (OLAL) No limbo or purgatory in between .
I never said that or implied that, sorry.

Predefined? Are you saying that you do not have such yourself?
I do think now since I've read your comments to my posts you need to calm down and ease off the pedal a bit. It might be more rewarding in the long run. If you have come on here to fight then find someone else that is more compatible with your aims.

I do think now since I've read your comments to my posts you need to calm down and ease off the pedal a bit. It might be more rewarding in the long run. If you have come on here to fight then find someone else that is more compatible with your aims.
Test the spirits...

Sorry, about the misunderstanding. Hope you can forgive.
I do of course. Words can only go so far to achieving 100 percent communications fidelity in just one shot. We, or I do at least because I communication in layers upon layers of info before I sent the bottom line, I have to do many takes to get it right.

And if we are now having a discussion on how permanent salvation is to some one, then I can sent you a first layer of my words on the subject?

Have you finished with all your thoughts or is there more? I might as well wait until you get it all out as I read an intense accusatory tone in your post. Is there really something else you would like to say, more specific that we both can discuss that might just edify?
Are you saying that all of your claims about how others are not as knowledgeable as yourself were false? Go back and read your own post and tell me what I missed?

So Jesus throws a bit of a tantrum when someone disrespects the Father? How does that work? Jesus must be in a bad humor all of the time.
Yes, He does not tolerate any disrespect His Father whatsoever.

In fact, it is greaving the Holy Spirit.

What you guys are doing is idolatry.

Yes, He does not tolerate any disrespect His Father whatsoever.

In fact, it is greaving the Holy Spirit.

What you guys are doing is idolatry.
So you see Jesus as a very angry person.

Back