• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Jesus' God

M

meshak

I want to tell you why Jesus was loved by His Father.

Because His Father was of utmost importance to Him.

So much so that He claims God is one of the greatest commandments.

In fact, it is the first commandment.

but you guys fail to see that most churches, trin churches misrepresent His Father as a triune god.

the world believes the God of Abraham is a triune god.

If you don't know the most important commandment, everything else you claim is meaningless because God will not permit anyone to enter His kingdom.

Jesus gets furious when anyone disrespects His Father the way triune god worshippers treat Him.

This is a clear fact of trin churches' deception.

BTW, these facts are all bible-based claims. Not my own.

so don't tell me I don't quote the verses.

If you don't believe I quote the scripture, I can find it for you.

Just ask.

thank you.

Singing sweet music to my hears
Do you notice that there are so many unbiblical doctrines spread by trin churches?

Trinity doctrine, OSAS, "I am saved", "you cannot earn salvation by keeping commandment", "legalism",
faith only, grace only....

I am sure there are more.

Do you notice that there are so many unbiblical doctrines spread by trin churches?

Trinity doctrine, OSAS, "I am saved", "you cannot earn salvation by keeping commandment", "legalism",

Well I agree with you in general, and there are some untruths spread by both trinitarian and non-trinitarian churches. I would say the majority of them are from the trinitarian side though.

Now the salvation doctrines, that is another kettle of fish. And there are definitely a few of them that cross over both lanes.

And then most folks assume they know your salvation doctrine because it sounds like this label or that one, and they have thought they heard it before. This is an area that also causes much confusion and needless heated discussions. Folks assume too much and are ready to label someone, even when they just hear a few words...not good. Then the accused spends loads of time trying to persuade the labeler they are wrong...etc.

Though the main topic in your thread I'm on board with....no 3-g -in one for me

Trinity doctrine are simply different private interpretation that men offer as a personal commentary .

The OSAS that apposes once lost always lost have nothing to do with a Trinity . The word three simply denotes the end of a matter.

Two (Elohim) is the witness of God throughout. The dynamic dual .Father and Son .

No room for a queen mother of heaven. . the trinity

Well I agree with you in general, and there are some untruths spread by both trinitarian and non-trinitarian churches. I would say the majority of them are from the trinitarian side though.

Now the salvation doctrines, that is another kettle of fish. And there are definitely a few of them that cross over both lanes.

And then most folks assume they know your salvation doctrine because it sounds like this label or that one, and they have thought they heard it before. This is an area that also causes much confusion and needless heated discussions. Folks assume too much and are ready to label someone, even when they just hear a few words...not good. Then the accused spends loads of time trying to persuade the labeler they are wrong...etc.

Though the main topic in your thread I'm on board with....no 3-g -in one for me
I am convinced that God is one is a salvation issue because it is about God's identity. God emphasized this throughout OT and Jesus says it is the most important commandment.

I believe if we are wrong about it, it is unforgivable sin.

The OSAS that apposes once lost always lost have nothing to do with a Trinity .
I believe if we are wrong about God's identity, God will not give us spiritual discernment.

that's why I listed all trin's man-made doctrines.

I believe if we are wrong about God's identity, God will not give us spiritual discernment.

that's why I listed all trin's man-made doctrines.
Well if we have the wrong Jesus/Yahshua we mostly have the wrong God. And yes, salvation can then be false and a deception. And many trinitarians do believe in a false Christ imo... as a general rule then you are correct on this point.

Well if we have the wrong Jesus/Yahshua we mostly have the wrong God. And yes, salvation can then be false and a deception. And many trinitarians do believe in a false Christ imo... as a general rule then you are correct on this point.
I know I am.

You know, I don't belong to JWs and don't agree with some of their claims but they are the most outspoken organization about God and Jesus' identity.

They are the ones who got me thinking about God and Jesus' clear identity.

I believe they will be blessed greatly just for that.

You know, I don't belong to JWs and don't agree with some of their claims but they are the most outspoken organization about God and Jesus' identity.

They are the ones who got me thinking about God and Jesus' clear identity.

I believe they will be blessed greatly just for that.
While the JW's understand that Jesus Christ isn't God, in thinking he is Michael the arch-angel, they don't know who he is either.

Back