• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

And the Truth will set you free

You guys are crazy.
My post wasn't a complimentary to Studyman
(although I did drop him a deserved compliment for his good work).

My post was a personal testimony, and an addition to the topic of this thread.
And because you all were so offended in your right eye, you all clean missed the substance of it,
never addressed it, and did not add anything worthy to the topic yourselves.
Just accusation and insinuation and scorn upon Studyman and myself.

And I even went back and checked, and re-read from my post onwards,
in case one of you did try to add a little something worthy.
Zilch.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
nor standeth in the way of sinners,
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the Lord;
and in His law doth he meditate day and night.

Psalm 1:1-2
Luke 18:11-12 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed,a ‘God, I thank You that I am not like the other men—swindlers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and pay tithes of all that I acquire.’

Luke 18:11-12 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed,a ‘God, I thank You that I am not like the other men—swindlers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and pay tithes of all that I acquire.’
13 And the publican, qstanding afar off, xwould not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but ysmote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. 14 I tell you, this man zwent down to his house ajustified rather than the other: for bevery one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

13 And the publican, qstanding afar off, xwould not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but ysmote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. 14 I tell you, this man zwent down to his house ajustified rather than the other: for bevery one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Matthew 16:17​

“And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.”

o_O
Crazy is saying a compliment isn't complimentary.
The stuff clown shows are concocted of.:ROFLMAO:
They made it sound like it was the whole purpose of my offering,
and as if we are looking for acolytes.

Simply untrue.

And how come you cannot stay on topic?
Because you just come for a clown show.
Even the acrobats and lion tamers don't interest you.

Sing unto Him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
Psalm 33:3

You think that is news to me? Really now. I would expect better discernment than that. I am not trying to scare anyone. This is just a fascinating look into the human mind.
Think not to look into God's mind,
or your own mind.

They encourage themselves in an evil matter:
they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search:
both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
But God shall shoot at them with an arrow;
suddenly shall they be wounded.

Psalm 64:5-7

In practice you two are miles apart but confederate in going against a common enemy. The truth doesn't matter at all. It is of no concern. Now this comes as no surprise to me. It is the way the fallen nature of mankind operates. Only Jesus was obtuse to this. This has far more to do with wounded pride than spiritual truth, that has long ago been tossed aside.
In some ways SM and I are not miles apart,
in that we both believe to keep all God's words,
and we are open to receiving even more knowledge and revelation of God and His word.
And we can share our revelations, even our differences, with each other
without falling to slinging mud at each other.
For we both have no interest in defending an unbiblical faith.

But the fallen human nature would never concede that, no it will try to make a silk purse out of it after all. Prigery is the same world wide.
This is the very flak the fallen fire at us.

Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
Psalm 64:3

Repent, and do the first works.

Know this ........

Peace Offering

Leviticus 7
(13) With the sacrifice of his peace offerings for thanksgiving he shall bring his offering with loaves of leavened bread.

Feast of Firstfruits

Leviticus 23
(17) You shall bring from your dwelling places two loaves of bread to be waved, made of two tenths of an ephah. They shall be of fine flour, and they shall be baked with leaven, as firstfruits to the LORD.
Thank you for those. And thank you for asking.
And if you allow, I can explain, since I asked the Lord about those too.

When one brings their firstfruits to Him, they are still a babe in the scripture, and in their understanding,
and so their offering still contains leaven, and even honey, because of ignorance.
Yet God, knowing their heart, and their sincerity, still accepts them (not their leavened offering),
and He corrects them, that they may bring righteous offerings in the future.

And this is actually how I know one does not have to be perfect to be justified in the law, as some say,
but they only need a sincere and honest heart and a desire to do it.
And then the Lord teaches them how to keep it perfectly.

Speaking from experience here,
my first fruits (first attempts) at making offerings to God would be totally unacceptable to Him if I brought them now.
Yet He gladly accepted them at that time.

No meat offering, which ye shall bring unto the Lord, shall be made with leaven:
for ye shall burn no leaven, nor any honey, in any offering of the Lord made by fire.
As for the oblation of the firstfruits, ye shall offer them unto the Lord: but they shall not be burnt on the altar for a sweet savour.

Leviticus 2:11-12

And He shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver:
and He shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver,
that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord,
as in the days of old,
and as in former years.

Malachi 3:3-4

The Kingdom

Matthew 13
(33) He told them another parable. “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven that a woman took and hid in three measures of flour, till it was all leavened.”
And this is using the word leaven in a whole different context.
The Lord is not talking about doctrine here, but of God's kingdom,
likening it to the rising of a loaf of bread.

To me it is saying, getting established in God's kingdom takes time, and we have to grow in faith and understanding.

Another parable put He forth unto them, saying,
The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree,
so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

Matthew 13:31-32

He is misusing and abusing the Bible for self-promotion and you cannot detect it even though I have shown you evidence for my claims.

And he is using you and you don't seem to care as long as he gives you adoration.

You don't notice his use of scripture is cherry-picking too.

It is so juvenile, friend.

You just lost my support. You traded me with comingfrom.

LOL, My goodness Meshak. When I first came on a forum you were on, I had several people warn me about you. "Watch out for Meshak, she will be nice until you disagree with her, and then she will throw you under the bus"

I didn't take their word for it, instead I treated you with respect and honesty, both in public, and on PM's. You know this to be true. And now, because I said "God is able to direct CF. As long as he doesn't infect himself with the "Winds of Doctrine" Jesus warns about, promoted by the "many" who come in His Name..", which I believe is simple truth, you throw me under the bus.

I didn't trade you for anyone Meshak. You traded me.

And it may well turn out that CF is all you and GA claim. But until I witness it for myself, I will show her the same respect and honesty I showed both you and GA when we first met..

And it may well turn out that CF is all you and GA claim. But until I witness it for myself, I will show her the same respect and honesty I showed both you and GA when we first met..
Why don't you ask him if what I said is true?

He has his own site too which he advertised in this site no on seems to care but me.

I visited it just because I showed him I care even though I did not agree with many of the things he claims because I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

especially he claims to heal the sick. And they call him Jesus.

Yes, I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

I did to comingfrom, God's Truth, Dakk, and many more.

I paid a lot of attention to them because they seem to be hot for the Lord. But I found so many inconsistencies in the claims and behaviors. Which you seem to disregard over and over. It seems that you disregard comingfrom's inconsistency because he has given you as the most scriptural as he. that is a grandiose compliment that you cannot ignore.

I watch out for what anyone claims if they are consistent in their words because I strive to be true to God and Jesus.

It is clear to me that you dont really care about the whole Truth of what we claim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you ask if what I said is true?

I paid a lot of attention to them because they seem to be hot for the Lord. But I found so many inconsistencies in the claims and behaviors. Which you seem to disregard over and over. It seems that you disregard comingfrom's inconsistency because he has given you as the most scriptural as he. that is a grandiose compliment that you cannot ignore.

I watch out for what anyone claims if they are consistent in their words because I strive to be true to God and Jesus.

It is clear to me that you dont really care about the whole Truth of what we claim.

I told you the truth about how I deal with people Meshak. I have not even known CF for a week. You and GA's insistence that Me or LB can only be kind to those with whom you approve ridiculous.

The self proclaimed holier than thou religious men of Jesus Time brought a woman caught in adultery, and told Jesus all about it. He gave her a chance. CF has done nothing even close to what GA has done on this forum. AS I said, I'm not going to throw CF under the buss just because you guys have history.
Why don't you ask him if what I said is true?

He has his own site too which he advertised in this site no on seems to care but me.

I visited it just because I showed him I care even though I did not agree with many of the things he claims because I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

What is the name of the website

Back