• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

And the Truth will set you free

There is so much you don’t know about CF. One who does not keep the Sabbath yet preaches that it should be done is one you should not trust in spiritual matters.

Maybe you can get through to CF and instruct him on keeping the law. Or perhaps he will instruct you. A little weed a 3day trek into the outback…you’ll be convinced.

God is able to direct CF. As long as he doesn't infect himself with the "Winds of Doctrine" Jesus warns about, promoted by the "many" who come in His Name..

God is able to direct CF. As long as he doesn't infect himself with the "Winds of Doctrine" Jesus warns about, promoted by the "many" who come in His Name..
Now the double standard raises its head. Exactly what I predicted.

He is misusing and abusing the Bible for self-promotion and you cannot detect it even though I have shown you evidence for my claims.

And he is using you and you don't seem to care as long as he gives you adoration.

You don't notice his use of scripture is cherry-picking too.

It is so juvenile, friend.

You just lost my support. You traded me with comingfrom.

Yes, me as well. If a man wants to understand " the sin which doth so easily beset us,", let them Keep the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

I think it is best described by the relationship between Eve and the serpent. The serpent was first able to convince Eve that she was already all set. That she was already immortal, or as they call it today already "Saved". So then, if she was convinced she was saved already, already immortal , then she was also convinced that some of God's Warnings to her were untrue, or untrustworthy, as the serpent promoted.

If a person is convinced that God's Warnings are not trustworthy, this would explain why they don't "Take Heed". In my understanding anyway.

I agree. Whether a man comes in God's Name, or Christ's Name, it is the same God, with the Same Word's, the Same Warnings, the Same Laws, etc.

I believe the scriptures agree with this as well. Passover is the "Beginning" of God's Salvation, not the end. And the Feast of Unleavened Bread symbolizes our new life and journey without sin, "which doth so easily beset us".

This world's "ministers of righteousness" have been promoting "another way" since the serpent. The mainstream preachers of Jesus Time and before, polluted God's Sabbaths. Today's self proclaimed "ministers of righteousness" reject them outright, and have created their own.
Thank you, Studyman.
This is a change, from being contended on every word I post. :giggle:

That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees,
ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:20

I am impressed @Comingfrom. You are pretty good and this. You have @Studyman eating out of your hand when in practice you do not even believe the same things. I guess vagaries do play a part in your religion.

@Comingfrom this is quite the trick. Slap an ole' buddy on the back and tell him what he wants to hear. @Comingfrom, you are the man. Most people who do not even keep the Sabbath of the fourth commandment and promote not doing it according to God's instructions would get a new one torn into them by @Studyman but you are able to tame him and get him to support you.

@Comingfrom I see how you do it. You are a quick study and could see his hot button points and by throwing him a bone on each, you have your convert. Wow, pure genius. Complement the feast, slap the catholics, stroke the ego boom! All done.

Hats off to you @Comingfrom
Studyman is not afraid of your reviling and reproach, Grace.
And there are also others here who silently approve,
simply because they don't want to take the flak that SM and I are willing to endure.

You guys are crazy.
My post wasn't a complimentary to Studyman
(although I did drop him a deserved compliment for his good work).

My post was a personal testimony, and an addition to the topic of this thread.
And because you all were so offended in your right eye, you all clean missed the substance of it,
never addressed it, and did not add anything worthy to the topic yourselves.
Just accusation and insinuation and scorn upon Studyman and myself.

And I even went back and checked, and re-read from my post onwards,
in case one of you did try to add a little something worthy.
Zilch.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
nor standeth in the way of sinners,
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the Lord;
and in His law doth he meditate day and night.

Psalm 1:1-2

You guys are crazy.
My post wasn't a complimentary to Studyman
(although I did drop him a deserved compliment for his good work).
o_O
Crazy is saying a compliment isn't complimentary.
The stuff clown shows are concocted of.:ROFLMAO:

Studyman is not afraid of your reviling and reproach, Grace.
And there are also others here who silently approve,
simply because they don't want to take the flak that SM and I are willing to endure.
You think that is news to me? Really now. I would expect better discernment than that. I am not trying to scare anyone. This is just a fascinating look into the human mind.

In practice you two are miles apart but confederate in going against a common enemy. The truth doesn't matter at all. It is of no concern. Now this comes as no surprise to me. It is the way the fallen nature of mankind operates. Only Jesus was obtuse to this. This has far more to do with wounded pride than spiritual truth, that has long ago been tossed aside.

But the fallen human nature would never concede that, no it will try to make a silk purse out of it after all. Prigery is the same world wide.

Probably the key commandment that helped me overcome the deceptions was the commandment to never eat leaven,
Know this ........

Peace Offering

Leviticus 7
(13) With the sacrifice of his peace offerings for thanksgiving he shall bring his offering with loaves of leavened bread.

Feast of Firstfruits

Leviticus 23
(17) You shall bring from your dwelling places two loaves of bread to be waved, made of two tenths of an ephah. They shall be of fine flour, and they shall be baked with leaven, as firstfruits to the LORD.

The Kingdom

Matthew 13
(33) He told them another parable. “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven that a woman took and hid in three measures of flour, till it was all leavened.”

Thank you, Studyman.
This is a change, from being contended on every word I post. :giggle:

That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees,
ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:20
There is only one way that will happen. Glory be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Back