• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

And the Truth will set you free

The 24 hours that is in a Hebrew Yom.
So on the first day God created 24 hours. Did God tell you that or are you just making that up?

While it is written that man shall not live by the scriptures alone but by every word that proceedeth from the mouth of the LORD doth man live which Jesus affirmed in John 5:25 "I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live."

Just saying that would be kewl if that is how you heard.

So on the first day God created 24 hours. Did God tell you that or are you just making that up?

While it is written that man shall not live by the scriptures alone but by every word that proceedeth from the mouth of the LORD doth man live which Jesus affirmed in John 5:25 "I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live."

Just saying that would be kewl if that is how you heard.
There was light and dark the first 24 hours. Does that make sense?

The first day was the first day.

Well, the first day was the period from when darkness was created as the expanse was brought into existence until the two great lights were named in Genesis 1:5

Well, the first day was the period from when darkness was created as the expanse was brought into existence until the two great lights were named in Genesis 1:5
1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

You have nothing to support that idea.

Again, God's very essence is Light, Love and Spirit.

Two (Elohim) witnesses working as one (the Father and the Son )

Day one (day light 12 hours with night 12 hours). Two witneses working as one. again “day one “.

God, who is light, entered the picture introducing himself to creation. Let there be the presence of God (light) and it was good. He does not pronounce night or darkness as good.

Day and night, day three, Three establishing the end of a matter throughout the bible. God found pride in the heart of Lucifer who was to guard the glory of God but gave it over to Lucifer the god of this world. By which he decivers the whol;e world

Day four having departed and corrupted the whole creation he switched on the temporal corruption timekeeper called “under the Sun”

Under the sun the temporal time keeper winding down is used 27 times in Ecclesiastics and again in Revelation 12 to represent its the end of time and the glory of God who is light returned as the literal light as the first three days and nights .

Geneisis 1: 3-5 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day . . . . . . . .Not first days (plural)

Geneisis 1: 14-19 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Revelation 21:1 King James Version And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Revelation 21:23-25 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

The accuser of the brethren accuses them day and night before the lord trying to convince the brethren Christ’s grace is not enough to pay the wage of sin .I would offer. . .Be careful how you hear or say you do.
But now we have another one who accuses us, and that is Moses whom we love. 🥰

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,
Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ:
for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Revelation 12:11

Paul its clear you are seeking a law of the fathers oral traditions of men like the Pharisees and Sadaucesss . . .shadows worshipers .
Jesus said, it is written.
And if it was good enough for Jesus, it is good enough for me. 🥰

But He answered and said, It is written,
Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Matthew 4:4

Jesus spoke the words the father gave him .
As also He did when He spoke to Moses.
Do you think?

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed Me: for he wrote of Me.
But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe My words?

John 5:46-47

Born out of darkness first. . . see later.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Its simply Paul. . if you are not born of the Spirit you will serve shadows as ceremonial laws .
Don't forget, Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

He came unto His own, and His own received Him not.
But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 1:11-13

The kingdom does not come by looking at long hair and beards that are not cut or trimmed ..or pretend you are offering a flaming hot bullock used in ceremonial laws (shadows)

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
God's kingdom comes when we repent.

All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers.

Deuteronomy 8:1

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say,
Repent
: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 4:17

Which Christian on this board are saying you must believe them, and not the words the father gave to the Son of man, Jesus?
All of them who say we cannot be saved if we don't have faith in Jesus' death, and the blood He shed upon the cross.

That's a veiled threat against all them that are not with them in this doctrine, to try to win them over. Isn't it.

All of them who say we cannot be saved if we don't have faith in Jesus' death, and the blood He shed upon the cross.

That's a veiled threat against all them that are not with them in this doctrine, to try to win them over. Isn't it.
No, it is simply the facts of the case. Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness.

Heb 9:

16 In the case of a will, it is necessary to prove the death of the one who made it, 17 because a will is in force only when somebody has died; it never takes effect while the one who made it is living. 18 This is why even the first covenant was not put into effect without blood. 19 When Moses had proclaimed every command of the law to all the people, he took the blood of calves, together with water, scarlet wool and branches of hyssop, and sprinkled the scroll and all the people. 20 He said, “This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep.”[e] 21 In the same way, he sprinkled with the blood both the tabernacle and everything used in its ceremonies. 22 In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Why would I do that? Jesus covered them long ago. If you think exposing false dogma and false prophets is a sin, I would be surprised.
Here we go. Another long one. :giggle:

But I saw you putting on fig leaves. And yes, why would you do that?

I counsel thee to buy of Me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich;
and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear;
and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Revelation 3:18

I don’t make meat offerings. Jesus was and is the sacrifice for my sins.
Jesus is my Lord who feeds me.
I sacrifice everything for Him.

Labour not for the meat which perisheth,
but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you:
for Him hath God the Father sealed.

John 6:27

Your made up jargon is just that, made up. How can any one speak with you spiritually when you live in a spiritual world of make-believe?
I back my words with scripture, so you don't have to believe me.

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God,
neither indeed can be.

Romans 8:6-7

Meat offerings were a form of worship and offering them to another human being would be blasphemy.
And you wouldn't put meat in the collection plate, would you?

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in Mine house,
and prove Me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts,
if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Malachi 3:10

No, he never said that. You’ve misquoted him.
As He also commanded in Leviticus 2.

And He took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them,
saying, This is My body which is given for you:
this do in remembrance of Me.

Luke 22:19

In the church at Corinth there was a controversy between over whether meat offered to idols could or should be consumed by Christians.
Correct.
And many come in Jesus' name, saying they are Christian, implying they know the truth, but saying all sorts of things,
and these deceive many.

And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?
But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.

1 Corinthatians 8:11-12

Paul’s counsel to that church is recorded in 1 Cor 8. A generalized principal emerges from this specific passage. And that is that behavior is not what makes us right before God, but if our behavior is causing a weaker person to stumble we should change course.
Knowledge, not behaviour.
He is talking about fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Isn't he

Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.
And if any man think that he knoweth anything, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

1 Corinthians 8:1-2

Because is was taken away by Jesus. The action you describe are the fruit of sin but sin is the condition of the heart.

Jesus died for all sin, sin can no longer have power over mankind. The verdict is not based on sin but on our love. What is it we love?

If we love darkness more than light we will receive it eternally.

Consider what Jesus meant when he side, “ it is finished.”
You should consider that He said of the many that are called, few shall be chosen.

For the law is the light.
And Jesus finished the works God gave Him to do.
And we also aught endure unto the end.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also;
John 14:12

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Matthew 24:13

Then your sin remains. How many texts do you think you are shredding and casting into the trash so you can be right about this?
There was no sin before Jesus came.
And just by Him speaking, we all became sinners.

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin:
but now they have no cloke for their sin.

John 15:22

He is sovereign not us. We owe him, he doesn’t owe us. He tells us what to do, we don’t tell him.
That's why I sacrifice to Him, rather than sacrificing Him.

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood,
to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 2:5

Repentance is when I release my burden of sin upon him. Every disgusting sniveling bit of it. I then can turn and walk after the Spirit instead of after my sin.
Repentance is when I believed His word and turned me at His tongue lashings,
to then keep and do them all He said. And even Paul also said.

Turn you at My reproof: behold, I will pour out My spirit unto you, I will make known My words unto you.
Proverbs 2:23

that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers.

And shalt return unto the Lord thy God,
and shalt obey His voice according to all that I command thee this day,
thou and thy children,
with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;

Deuteronomy 30:2

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day,
and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6:13

So you think Gods law is toothless? You think God gave us The Ten Suggestions?
His is the kingdom and the power and the glory, for ever.

Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you,
Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Matthew 26:64

If you think God’s law is not binding, Jump off your roof and see how long you float in the air.
Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,)
how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

Romans 7:1

But the carnal mind is enmity against God:
for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Romans 8:7

You think you can repay God????? Are you kidding? Just how much do you think eternal life cost? Who do you imagine purchased it for you?
Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed Me.
But ye say, Wherein have we robbed Thee?
In tithes and offerings.

Malachi 3:8

Do you equate Moses with Jesus?
No. Moses is Jesus' servant.

Remember ye the law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
Malachi 4:4

The thing about error is that the devil always mixes truth with it. You have some truth in the above statement but it comes mixed with plenty of error.
That's why I keep no leaven in my house.

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written,
That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Luke 4:4

Man is dead in their sins and trespasses and then God intervenes and makes them alive. When they are alive he appeals to them by the Holy Spirit and they are convicted of their sin.
You said Jesus died to get rid of all sin, and whosoever just believes that is made perfect.
Now you say God has to intervene, which makes much more sense to me.

And when shall God intervene? and send Jesus to cast out our devils.

Keep My commandments, and live;
and My law as the apple of thine eye.

Proverbs 7:2

And I know that His commandment is life everlasting:
whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto Me, so I speak.

John 12:50

Because got his reconcile the world himself through Jesus Christ their penalty for sin has been paid and they are now free to receive Christ and his forgiveness and his life and walk after his spirit. If you do but many do not. Most humans walk in the light of the sparks that they make rather than the brilliant flame of the Holy Spirit.
I did light the lamps on my candlestick.

Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding;
that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

Luke 12:35-36

You continually preach keeping God‘s love that you do not keep it. We have turned the old covenant into a metaphorical exercise with some physical attributes such as lying in a field. meditation and other such ceremonies.
Is is the first commandments.
And I know His commandments are life everlasting.

For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous.
1 John 5:3

Know therefore
that the Lord thy God, He is God, the faithful God,
which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations;

Deuteronomy 7:9

He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me:
and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.

John 14:21

But the old testament law was not a metaphor and you have no authority by which you can pronounce this so. There are no Bible texts that you can offer there’s only your imagination.
If the place which the Lord thy God hath chosen to put His name there be too far from thee,
then thou shalt kill of thy herd and of thy flock, which the Lord hath given thee, as I have commanded thee,
and thou shalt eat in thy gates whatsoever thy soul lusteth after.

Deuteronomy 12:21

Your obedience is merely following a bunch of your own made up metaphorical lol. It is not obeying God at all. I would wish all people reading this understands this about you. And do not make the mistake of thinking that you are a moral law keeper.
But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in His law doth he meditate day and night.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Psalm 1:2-3

Sadly, these are things the enemy of God would say. No, I’m not speaking of you and speaking of that which is inspiring your words.
The carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Romans 8:5

Their “wicked farm animal sacrifices” were ordered by God with exact instructions on how to do it and when to do it. The record is there for all to read in Leviticus. It is you that cannot stomach it so you turn it into a metaphor but by whose authority? By your own imagination’s authority that is the answer.
Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.
For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt,
concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be My people:
and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

Jeremiah 7:21-23

Sadly if this is your witness within your village and you are the strange man about town, What others are learning about Jesus Christ your testimony strikes at the very heart of why God sent his son to this world.
O that there were such an heart in them,
that they would fear me, and keep all My commandments always,
that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!
Deuteronomy 5:29

No, I honor the death of Jesus Christ as a divine sacrifice. As one who bears our sins. There is no forgiveness without the shedding of blood.
If thou turn away thy foot from doing thy pleasure on My holy day;
and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour Him,
not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord;
and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father:
for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Isaiah 58:13-14

This simply is not true. It is the sophistry of the devil and trust me I’m not calling you the devil. He can get to all of us and use all of us if we do not stay connected with God.
The Lord is well pleased for His righteousness' sake; He will magnify the law, and make it honourable.
Isaiah 42:21

He was not murdered, he gave his life for us. You do not know your Bible as well as you think. He did that are you skip over and ignore all of the texts that clearly state that he came to die for us. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son…
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

Your statement implies that Jesus is a liar. Jesus said he came to lay down his life and to take it again. He fire told his death and knew it was coming. He could’ve called 12 legions of angels so the idea that he was murdered is pure nonsense from the enemy himself.
But Jesus called them unto him, and said,
Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
But it shall not be so among you:
but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give His life a ransom for many.

Matthew 20:26-28

When Jesus cleansed the Leper he sent him off to the priests to sacrifice animals.
And He charged him to tell no man:
but go, and shew thyself to the Priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as Moses commanded,
for a testimony unto them.

Luke 5:14

Jesus was sinless and therefore never had to do a sacrifice for his sins. You do not know your Bible as well as you think.
And He said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me:
nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Mark 14:36

Jesus did not need to sacrifice he was sinless. The real question is just how much of the Bible do you think is real. Any of it? Or is it all merely a metaphor. Was Abraham a real person? Was Moses a real person? The answer to these questions is important. Because it’s quite obvious that Moses circumcised himself and his sons and it’s quite obvious that Abraham sacrificed animals and spent the night keeping the critters away from their remains. It is also quite obvious that God had a ram caught in a thicket in order for Abraham to sacrifice it.
This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge?
the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.

Acts 7:35

Show me the obedient soul that I have like into a pharisee.
In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said,
I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that Thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in Thy sight.

Luke 10:21

Which obedient people have a been stiff necked towards.
Only the Lord had a delight in thy fathers to love them,
and he chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day.
Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and
be no more stiffnecked.
Deuteronomy 10:15

You’ve taken the Bible and turned it into a metaphor and twisted it into a pretzel. You don’t believe any of it that I can see. It is merely a religion kit from which you construct your own religion. Tell me, exactly how much of the Bible you believe is literal?
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly:
and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Daniel 12:10

So the last shall be first, and the first last:
for many be called, but few chosen.

Matthew 20:16

No, it is simply the facts of the case. Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness.

Heb 9:

16 In the case of a will, it is necessary to prove the death of the one who made it, 17 because a will is in force only when somebody has died; it never takes effect while the one who made it is living. 18 This is why even the first covenant was not put into effect without blood. 19 When Moses had proclaimed every command of the law to all the people, he took the blood of calves, together with water, scarlet wool and branches of hyssop, and sprinkled the scroll and all the people. 20 He said, “This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep.”[e] 21 In the same way, he sprinkled with the blood both the tabernacle and everything used in its ceremonies. 22 In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink His blood, ye have no life in you.

John 6:53

I have to interpret those passages in the light of what Jesus said also, and not ignore His words.
Nor am I allowed to ignore the law of Moses.
Which embellishes and underscores what Jesus said.

After all that, then I could see a different interpretation for what Paul is saying there.
But could you do that now, when your spirit is quickened.

But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins,
( then saith He to the sick of the palsy, ) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

Matthew 9:6

And you Arial, suppose you are offering up the good leaven. 😅
I know the difference because I determine which is good and which is bad by the actual literal words of God in the scriptures. Not according to my imagination or by considering everything within scripture as metaphor with the meaning of that metaphor determined by me. Where something is metaphor, the Bible itself explains what is meant by it. Anything that contradicts clear scripture teaching on salvation, and the scripture teaching on who Jesus is and what He did, is bad, bad leaven. Those things are not presented in metaphor, and they are not mysterious in their content. Jesus often spoke in parables for the express purpose of doing so the hard of heart would not understand. A parable is not a metaphor.

Are you familiar with the Parable of the Tenant Farmers? Mankind is like God's Vineyard. He rented out to some Tenant Farmers. They were the teachers of religious law. He sent some servants to collect the rent. The Tenant Farmers beat the servants. He sent the son. Surely, they would accept the son. The son was killed. The Stone Rejected becomes the Chief Cornerstone.

Who are Tenant Farmers? There were teachers of religious law, pharisees, who were Talmudists. A lot of Western Occultism also used the Talmud. Occultism in general, it is fractured with egotistical groups who may not get along. Someone like a Mich Jagger, Madonna, and Brittany Spears were into Talmud as non-Jewish occult people. The Golden Dawn, that produced an Aleister Crowley, it used Kabbalah. A lot of Western Academia has been tied to Western Occultism, and champions things Western Occultists have championed.

Harvard is a major Academic Institution. It started out as a Christian Institution. Is it still a Christian Institution or more of a Harlot, Harlot Ezekiel 23 Institution? More recently, they made an Atheist their head Chaplin. How much influence do they have on society, and how people think?
Jesus judges the false teachers more harshly.

A lot of people may have ended up in a matrix of false perceptions.
renderTimingPixel.png

The Matrix and Neo and The Bible​

The following is something God shepherded me to build. It is based on experiences I have had working for God, and things God has shown me or shepherded me into.

What is The Matrix?

Socratic Paradox - Given all men are out to do what they believe to be in their best interests or what they believe is good, how can evil exist? Satan exists. Satan is a liar and deceiver. Satan lies and skews people’s perspectives.

It is 1995. The US Education System was seen as failing? Why? Progressive Education, like John Dewey, teaches teachers to lower the bar. Progressive Education teaches teachers to teach to the students, and teach to their culture. The Counter Culture was a rebellion. A rebellion of children from their parents. A rebellion of wives from husbands. A rebellion from God. Progressive Education would be teaching to the culture. Given many false things, false ideas, false cultural traits or habits were institutionalize, then Progressive Education teaches to those false things, and keeps them internalized in various communities. This creates a Matrix of false perspectives and illusions. Of lies and deceptions.

In terms of learning to see and understand God, someone needs Enduring Themes. He may need a more perennial or classical education. The bar, in terms of education, isn’t lowered. The bar is the bar. It is a standard in which people strive for and work hard to meet. It is not lowered, and there are no excuses. Someone who is a no-go in terms of the standards is a no-go. He should work harder, and try again?
  • "Son of man, these men have set up idols in their hearts and put wicked stumbling blocks before their faces. Should I let them inquire of me at all? (Ezekiel 14:3)
The Matrix may most be described as illusions and false perspectives that have blinded people to God. The Matrix may be like a woman with a painted face. The real her may be under layers of mascara. The Matrix is a lie. Many people have been in The Dark. Jesus Christ is the shining Light of the World.

The Story of Neo unfolds like a movie. You watch it in order. God may give you something as you watch. Can you read the signs of the times?
Neo grew up knowing the Truth. He had a real rough time in his 20's, and some traumatic experiences. He decided to go his own way for awhile. Neo was wrong. He hurt himself and others. He lived for years in misery.

The Last Internationale is the Kingdom of God. Not an Atheistic Socialist State that denies The Book of Daniel. Neo has people working to wake him up.

Back