• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

And the Truth will set you free

The truth is that in scripture there were different instructions for each Feast and offering that had to be carried out exactly as commanded.
You can't claim "truth" by mixing up the commands for each.
Thank you, Sissy.
Maybe you are correct, and I would love to see the evidence.

As a practitioner of His feasts, I follow His commandments at Leviticus 23 and Matthew 6,
And at Isaiah 58:13-14 and at Jeremiah 17:24-27

Bearing in mind all His other instruction for how to do those things commanded in those passages of texts.

The verse most certainly does not say that Naaman was circumcised in the flesh, or kept any of the Feasts, or worshipped at the Temple, or became an Israelite.
He did none of those things; he remained a Gentile and was deemed a man of faith for simply believing that YHWH was the only Most High God and forsook all other gods.
No it doesn't,
but I do know what happens when one comes into the presence of the Lord.
And that it says in Luke He was saved.
When the Lord circumcises our heart is when we are saved of Him.
Or, when we are saved of Him He circumcises our heart.

Truth of the matter is in scripture, not in your fantasy mind.
Scripture told exactly what the Tabernacle was --- a physical building.
Again, where is your evidence.

Who found favour before God, and desired to find a tabernacle for the God of Jacob.
But Solomon built Him an house.
Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

Acts 7:46-48

For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved,
we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

2 Corinthians 5:1-2

Scripture told exactly what Aaron's staff was --- a physical long stick.

For, behold, the Lord, the Lord of hosts,
doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff,
the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water,
the mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient,
the captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counseller, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator.

Isaiah 3:1-3

O Assyrian, the rod of Mine anger, and the staff in their hand is Mine indignation.
Isaiah 10:5

And in every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which the Lord shall lay upon him,
it shall be with tabrets and harps: and in battles of shaking will he fight with it.

Isaiah 30:32

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for Thou art with Me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 23:4

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus,
who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh,
God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

Romans 8:1-9​

Good afternoon Mr G. Lee.

What is the covennant of salt ? What is the purpose?
For our remembrance,
to burn His commandments into our memory.

And the priest shall burn the memorial of it,
part of the beaten corn thereof, and part of the oil thereof, with all the frankincense thereof:
it is an offering made by fire unto the Lord.

Leviticus 2:16

And when He had given thanks, He brake it, and said,
Take, eat: this is My body, which is broken for you:
this do in remembrance of Me.

1 Corinthians 11:24

What about grace and mercy the fresh water, the gospel ?
Don't suppose that the Lord forgot to mention all these things in His law (His gospel of the kingdom).

For wherein shall it be known here that I and Thy people have found grace in Thy sight?
is it not in that Thou goest with us?
so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.

Exodus 33:16

But the land, whither ye go to possess it, is a land of hills and valleys,
and drinketh water of the rain of heaven:

Deuteronomy 11:11

The Lord is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression,
and by no means clearing the guilty,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.

Numbers 14:18

James 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

You surely love your salt of judgment .
Doesn't everyone?

Everyone tends to include the salt of their covenant with God in their offerings,
whether they believe it His commandment, or whether believe it is His death on the cross, or whether they believe it is grace.
Don't they.

Even Jesus.

And I know that His commandment is life everlasting:
whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto Me, so I speak.

John 12:50

Salt in scripture carries a two-fold meaning .A positive attribute of salt is that it is used as a seasoning or flavoring to make things taste better. And the negative attribute of salt is that it is used in making something barren or without worth.
Salt symbolize the Blessings, and the Judgments of God. vin that way it is the very judgment of God that makes a person good and righteous in His sight. The judgment for our sins were laid upon Christ. His being judged in our stead, we were made righteous.

The same principle as fire both being illustrated in scripture as a blessing (as in the baptism by Fire, or being refined by fire), and also used as God's judgments (as in the lake of fire). Same applies to water .From the beginning,the signification of salt as a figure of the Covenant Promise of grace that He has with His people.
Thanks for all that.

Hard for me to know what you are trying to say, Jasher.
But yet you can know the word of God? Interesting, I figured I would be an easier read. But I digress, so when you stated that you believe that the heart is circumcised when born in the Spirit and responded with John 3:5 regarding my comment. My reply was that to point out that every living creature of flesh is born of the water and the Spirit.

So when Nicodemus came to Jesus during the night, did he have anything in his hand? 'Not that you know of' would be a good enough response since there is nothing in the scriptures to suggest he did. But what does that have to do with anything, the scripture you quoted was made following Nicodemus telling Jesus that he believed Jesus was a teacher who came from God and that no man could do the miracles that Jesus did unless God was with him, which begs the question on whether you agree with what Nicodemus said? (I would say that that you do, but you don't haver to answer)

But I was just going to say that if Nicodemus truly believed Jesus was a teacher who had come from God then he would known how to properly receive the truth from him. But blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD, I would tell you to hold your chin up but the way they are swinging on you I would say keep it tight to the chest. 🥊

It is you who is calling me to kneel.

He taught me also, and said unto Me,
Let thine heart retain My words: keep My commandments, and live.

Proverbs 4:4
It is not about you. It is not about me. It is about him. Praise him and be still and know that He is God.
And calling yourself justified in the law.

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law;
ye are fallen from grace.

Galatians 5:4
We are not justified in the law. We are not justified by the law. We are justified to the law. Romans 3:28 For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.

That is, the law is fulfilled in us by Jesus Christ as we walk after the Spirit. Romans 8:3-4 For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin. He thus condemned sin in the flesh, so that the righteous standard of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

Salvation is a new walk, but as you know, a walk is a journey.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers:
even as I received of My Father.

Revelation 2:26
1 Cor 15:57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

I see those different forms of water more like liquid, solid and but I can appreciate the fact that scripture, like a diamond, has different facets which can reflect the light differently depending the reader. However, I am sure that would you agree that merely believing a piece of glass is a diamond does not make it a diamond.
I would agree merely believing a piece of glass is a diamond does not make it a diamond.
But when looking
It is you who is calling me to kneel.

He taught me also, and said unto Me,
Let thine heart retain My words: keep My commandments, and live.

Proverbs 4:4

And calling yourself justified in the law.

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law;
ye are fallen from grace.

All men that believe according to the faith of Christ the works in them are justified the law of grace.

Serving shadows called cerimonial laws like not cutting your beard or pretendding you are offering what you call bullocks then you have fallen form grace .

There is no good news in worshiping shadows of grace.

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; (as shadows) ye are fallen from grace.

While I am just showing what my Lord says in the written word,
you are just showing how wicked and lost I am for doing so.

But be ye doers of the word,
and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

James 1:22
I have stated this many times before. You salvational status is not in play here. That is between you and God. I have never stated that you are lost. When Jesus died on the cross all the world's sin died with him. He can give eternal life to whomsoever he is pleased to give it and He doesn't have to justify or explain why to anyone. The power of sin has been conquered and destroyed by Jesus death.

All the debt owed to the law, he paid so now all debt is to him. He bought the world's debt to sin and He owns the note. He can forgive our debt to Him, He can demand full payment, He can do whatever He likes. You and I have no control over that.

Did you not read in the law about offering ourselves up to Him our rams and our goats.

Else how and when does the Lord judge the nations, and our beasts within?
You have no authority to change God's word. The Hebrews sacrificed real animals as icons of Christ. When Christ came He fulfilled the law. When you turn the original law into a metaphor, you are denying the Christ fulfilled it. You are making the commandments of men.

This was a major feature of the Pharisees.

Thank you Jasher.

But yet you can know the word of God? Interesting, I figured I would be an easier read. But I digress, so when you stated that you believe that the heart is circumcised when born in the Spirit and responded with John 3:5 regarding my comment. My reply was that to point out that every living creature of flesh is born of the water and the Spirit.
If we were already born in Spirit, why would Jesus have had to say the things He did, and being being born again?.

So when Nicodemus came to Jesus during the night, did he have anything in his hand? 'Not that you know of' would be a good enough response since there is nothing in the scriptures to suggest he did. But what does that have to do with anything, the scripture you quoted was made following Nicodemus telling Jesus that he believed Jesus was a teacher who came from God and that no man could do the miracles that Jesus did unless God was with him, which begs the question on whether you agree with what Nicodemus said? (I would say that that you do, but you don't haver to answer)
I think the story was showing us how a Pharisee could be a believer,
but because of the peer pressure among them, Nic had to sneak to Jesus in the night time to ask his questions.
And it was also an opportunity for Jesus to tell of the transformation one must undergo,
before one can can close to God and His kingdom.

But I was just going to say that if Nicodemus truly believed Jesus was a teacher who had come from God then he would known how to properly receive the truth from him. But blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD, I would tell you to hold your chin up but the way they are swinging on you I would say keep it tight to the chest. 🥊
Thank you for your kindness. And I will hold my chest out too.

Like a turtledove. 🕊️

I see those different forms of water more like liquid, solid and but I can appreciate the fact that scripture, like a diamond, has different facets which can reflect the light differently depending the reader. However, I am sure that would you agree that merely believing a piece of glass is a diamond does not make it a diamond.
Yes, merely believing a piece of glass is a diamond does not make it a diamond.

I would offer. . Words used according to the signified tongue of God used in parables have meaning assigned to them. Clear glass like water in all lively moving forms give us the gospel understanding. What I would call .The 20/20 vision of faith

Prior to the last words given to John in Revealtion

1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Using gold the only rudiment of this world that gets the seal of his approval is to be used as a metaphor in parables. or called the golden measure. In Revelation it is used to represent the work of Christ’s faith as that clearly seen, like unto clear glass. No darkness no night.

Geneisis 2:12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

Revelation 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

Again, not salt water or stagnant water but fresh water falling, distilled from above causing growth. Green represents the believers in parables. A picture of the living word spoke of in Hebrews 4.

Prior to the fall before the glory of God as literal light was used to represent hearing God.It was represented by a mist coming up from the earth four living waters as rivers watering the whole earth. The gospel going out.

Inspiration from earth became evil because of the fall that James call earthly inspired from the devil.

Deuteronomy the new order walking by faith the unseen things hid in parables as a result of the flood God now spoke from heavens the cloud gives his seal of approval of the new manner with a rainbow. . . inspiration coming down in different forms

Deuteronomy 32 King James Version Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

A good example is when the Israelites were in the dessert for forty years. They longed for the food of the world represented by Egypt, and they murmured. will you kill the whole asmly with hunger?

Exodus 16:1-15 King James VersionAnd they took their journey from Elim, and all the congregation of the children of Israel came unto the wilderness of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after their departing out of the land of Egypt. And the whole congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness: And the children of Israel said unto them, Would to God we had died by the hand of the Lord in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the flesh pots, and when we did eat bread to the full; for ye have brought us forth into this wilderness, to kill this whole assembly with hunger.

Then said the Lord unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.And it shall come to pass, that on the sixth day they shall prepare that which they bring in; and it shall be twice as much as they gather daily. And Moses and Aaron said unto all the children of Israel, At even, then ye shall know that the Lord hath brought you out from the land of Egypt: And in the morning, then ye shall see the glory of the Lord; for that he heareth your murmurings against the Lord: and what are we, that ye murmur against us? And

Moses said, This shall be, when the Lord shall give you in the evening flesh to eat, and in the morning bread to the full; for that the Lord heareth your murmurings which ye murmur against him: and what are we? your murmurings are not against us, but against the Lord. And Moses spake unto Aaron, Say unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, Come near before the Lord: for he hath heard your murmurings. And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the Lord appeared in the cloud. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God. And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host. And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground. And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat. (Exodus 16:1-15"

Manna literaly meaning . . What is it? The daily bread of inquisitiveness.Called hidden manna in Revelation 2

The dew laying the foundation for the food.

it is the way dew to represent inspired from above it is used in all the parables the signfied or poetic tongue of God.

Genesis 27:28 Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine:And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;

I have stated this many times before. You salvational status is not in play here. That is between you and God. I have never stated that you are lost.
You are trying to cover your sin again, my friend.

When you make meat offerings for me, but they are containing whole broods of vipers, each one lashing out at me with another insinuation or accusation, that is indeed sowing many seeds of doubt concerning not just my salvation, but even my soundness as a sane human being.

Didn't Jesus say to break the body of His bread, to feed to His sheep.
And to do so in remembrance of Him.

And now I ask you, did you go read 1 Cor 8 again, as I requested you do?
Do you give to them that ask? (I don't ask for much)

When Jesus died on the cross all the world's sin died with him.
Do you have eyes to see?
The world is in a mess, and mankind is going down the toilet ever more rapidly, because of sin.
How on earth can you suppose sin has died?

And in fact, people saying the Lord died for us, plays a great part in the mass deception that is going on.
For now we have; Instead of Christians saying to believe Jesus, and to follow in His footsteps,
they are saying to believe them, and that we too must declare He died for us.
Isn't it so.

He can give eternal life to whomsoever he is pleased to give it and He doesn't have to justify or explain why to anyone. The power of sin has been conquered and destroyed by Jesus death.
Jesus can. But Jesus doesn't. And don't you know that?
That He only gives His everlasting life to repentant sinners.

But when you say He bore your sins on the cross, then you believe you have repented,
because you believed the men who told you to believe and to say that.

All the debt owed to the law, he paid so now all debt is to him.
We don't owe a debt to the law. Never have. The law is just commandments and judgments.
We owe to God, for this life and for this world. And for His blessings He has given us.

And the only way a man can repay God is by keeping His commandments, His law,
which He so graciously put into the world for us, by His two faithful witnesses, Moses and Jesus,
and His prophets that He sent.
That is why we are indebted to keep His law.

Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed Me.
But ye say, Wherein have we robbed Thee?
In tithes and offerings.
Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed Me, even this whole nation.

Malachi 3:8-9

He bought the world's debt to sin and He owns the note.
When a man does repent, to turn Himself to God, and to obey His commandments, which He gave for our good,
then He purchases us, and wipes our past sins.

He can forgive our debt to Him, He can demand full payment, He can do whatever He likes. You and I have no control over that.
But we do have control over ourselves, don't we?
Whether we choose to repent and obey all of God's word,
or whether we choose to keep excuses instead, and call our self righteous in spite of our sin.

Thou in Thy mercy hast led forth the people which Thou hast redeemed:
Thou hast guided them in Thy strength unto Thy holy habitation.
The people shall hear, and be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestina.
Then the dukes of Edom shall be amazed; the mighty men of Moab, trembling shall take hold upon them;
all the inhabitants of Canaan shall melt away.
Fear and dread shall fall upon them;
by the greatness of Thine arm they shall be as still as a stone;
till Thy people pass over, O Lord, till the people pass over, which Thou hast purchased.

Exodus 15:13-16

You have no authority to change God's word.
Now, because Jesus died for you, you don't recognize God's word when you hear it.
For it sounds nothing like the gospel you preach.

The Hebrews sacrificed real animals as icons of Christ. When Christ came He fulfilled the law.
And now you suppose those Hebrews were doing God's law right.
Because you interpret His law the same as they did.
And now, Jesus is become a replacement for their wicked farm animal sacrifices.

You Christians clearly know animal sacrifice is abhorrent.
Yet they honour the death of their Saviour as a human sacrifice.
And why for? to call themselves covered in His righteousness, and to continue robbing God.

When you turn the original law into a metaphor, you are denying the Christ fulfilled it. You are making the commandments of men.
And now you cannot see that Jesus was fulfilling the commandments of the law,
which those Hebrews so grievously erred in,
by offering Himself to God as an obedient lamb to a kind and merciful shepherd.

And this He had done years before He was murdered.

Christians say it, when they say Jesus kept the whole law perfectly
(that would include even all the supposed animal sacrifice commandments, wouldn't it)
but they do not see it.

And I did hear the Christians, and it made me wonder, if Jesus kept the whole law perfectly,
that means He must have sacrificed His bullocks to God, and cast out His goats, and offered Himself up a lamb.
I didn't understand then, as well as I can say it now, but this led me to seek to know.

This was a major feature of the Pharisees.
And now you liken any obedient soul to a wicked Pharisee.
Pharisees were a sect that still practiced animal sacrifices.
Christians are sect that still practices human sacrifice, in spirit.

I speak to you with a strong hand, and as a brother, for you are stiffnecked, and oppressive towards the obedient.
And I love you.
And I know you do not see it yet.

Now go, and read 1 Corinthians chapter 8, at the least seven times, and prayerfully before the Lord.
And until you fully understand what Paul is saying there.

Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of Thine inheritance,
in the place, O Lord, which Thou hast made for Thee to dwell in,
in the Sanctuary, O Lord, which Thy hands have established.
The Lord shall reign for ever and ever.

Exodus 15:17-18

jesus.the.shepherd.06.jpg

If we were already born in Spirit, why would Jesus have had to say the things He did, and being being born again?.
The accuser of the brethren accuses them day and night before the lord trying to convince the brethren Christ’s grace is not enough to pay the wage of sin .I would offer. . .Be careful how you hear or say you do.

Paul its clear you are seeking a law of the fathers oral traditions of men like the Pharisees and Sadaucesss . . .shadows worshipers .

Jesus spoke the words the father gave him .

Born out of darkness first. . . see later.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Its simply Paul. . if you are not born of the Spirit you will serve shadows as ceremonial laws .

The kingdom does not come by looking at long hair and beards that are not cut or trimmed ..or pretend you are offering a flaming hot bullock used in ceremonial laws (shadows)

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Back