• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

And the Truth will set you free

Unless you know what these terms actually mean, the rest is moot.
Turn you at My reproof: behold,
I will pour out My spirit unto you, I will make known My words unto you.
Because I have called, and ye refused;
I have stretched out My hand, and no man regarded;
But ye have set at nought all My counsel, and would none of My reproof:
I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your fear cometh;
When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind;
when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me, but I will not answer;
they shall seek Me early, but they shall not find Me:
For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
They would none of My counsel: they despised all My reproof.

Proverbs 1:23-30

Feast of Unleavened bread is not called "Feast of Weeks" in the Bible. Pentecost is. I posted about this in our private conversation. I generally don't discuss private conversations with the public, as a matter of decency and respect. That's why it's called "Private Messaging".
I do honour that, but I also saw that this became a public matter, in your public thread.
But whatever you prefer, if you do not wish to speak publicly about the Lord's feasts, that's fine with me.

Let us return to The Truth will set you Free.
Holy 😘

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him,
If ye continue in My word, then are ye My disciples indeed;
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:31-32

But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein,
he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work,
this man shall be blessed in his deed.

James 1:25

That is specifically for the Grain Offering which has a specific purpose.
It does not apply to every offering.
There are different rules for different offerings.
This thread is about the truth setting us free.

Naaman was a Gentile man of faith who never kept any of the Feasts, nor was he circumcised, nor did he follow the Mosaic law.
This verse tells me Naaman did.

The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever.
And he went out from His presence a leper as white as snow.

2 Kings 5:7

For it is when we stand in His presence that the Lord feeds us,
and when He circumcises our heart. Isn't it.

And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet;
and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.

Luke 4:27

The tabernacle is not where one receives a booth, the tabernacle IS a booth.
Thank you. I believe the tabernacle is Aaron's staff.
And that our booth is the clothing wherewith we shall be clothed
when we stand in His tabernacles, and He feeds us.

And in every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which the Lord shall lay upon him,
it shall be with tabrets and harps: and in battles of shaking will he fight with it.

Isaiah 30:32

Behold, I come as a thief.
Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments,
lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Revelation 16:15​

All those Feasts are in scripture for anyone to read about, which I have numerous times and have been through detailed studies of them.
No one today keeps those Feasts as God commanded Israel to do in scripture.
I know at least one that does.
But I also believe that everyone who was blessed of Him also did, at least once.
Though they may not have realized how He calls it in His word.

It took me bringing many bullocks to Him, before I would accept that is how He describes our offerings unto Him.

You can remember and talk about them over a meal with each other, but you can't do them today as scripture instructed because a lot of those commanded instructions were to take place at the physical temple.
You can't spiritualize away that fact.
I believe He blesses the doers of His word.

For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
Romans 2:12

He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law:
but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

James 4:11

God judges between cattle. Between rams and billy goats.
Ones flags signify the nature of the beasts He judges.

And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
Matthew 25:33
Really now CF. This is a metaphor. Vs 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

Now the vast bulk of what you teach is self centric, in other words it is about self and what one must perform to keep the law and how they must perform it. Your teaching is about self. Notice though that in this teaching from Christ the deciding factor is not what laws the sheep kept or what ceremonies they did. In fact, the law is not even mentioned as a deciding factor.

It is their character and the way it caused them to behave. It was not said of them: for ye kept 3 Sabbaths a year and ye obeyed my law, well, at least ye tried earnestly, ye metaphorically did all that I commanded in the Old and New Testament, therefore ye will metaphorically inherit the Kingdom of God, metaphorically prepared for you.

No, this is the basis of their judgement.
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

This behaviour was flowed from a clean heart and was so much a part of their characters that they were unaware of what they had done. God's glory in their lives consistently out shone any good deeds they had done.

When the Lord shows you something, it is hard to be convinced otherwise by men.

Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians,
and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto Myself.

Exodus 19:4
It was not the Lord. If it was, it would agree with His scriptures. To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Is 8:20

Metaphorical interpretations is not speaking according to the word.
If anyone wants a Mercedes Benz, all you need do is accept it,
and have a Mercedes Benz. Then drive, drive, and live in your car.

Or if you prefer to be a millionaire, all you need do is accept it,
and be a millionaires. Then spend, spend, to your hearts content.

Jesus said, before He came and spoke to us, there was no sin,
but now, since He came, there is no cloak for sin.
Now Christians are saying, Yay, He died for us, so we have no sin.
We do not own our sin any longer. Your heart is set on the things of God rather than God Himself. Christians desire the owner of the things and not the things themselves.

You are thinking in terms of gain rather than relationship. Salvation is not about gain, it is about loss. Loss of self, loss of glory, loss of pride, loss of friends, loss of loved ones. Loss until you are peeled and pared down to nothing and then you find your only value is what the Lord gives. Loss until you look up and utter, "What do I have that I have not received."
Look around you. Since when has sin departed?
Who is saved from their sin? The people who wave crucifixes with Jesus' dead carcass upon it?
The Pope with His crooked crucifix with a tormented Jesus upon it?
You say God's word died for you, simply because His carnal flesh was hanging dead on a crucifix for a couple of days.
And now we don't have to do what He said. Because ye are clean?
People who have allowed the lord to put their inequity and sins upon the head of Christ who then bore them in his body to death, the death of the cross.

We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. Is 53:6
God's word said to live in and to walk in His word, from the beginning of your Bibles.
How is it cleanliness to depart from His word? To not live in His word and abide by His word.
You must get rid of your inequity before you can even imagine living in and walking in his word. How is it just that you do not receive the wages of your sin. Justice demand her price for your sins and sin. If someone murdered your loved one and the judge simply said, alright will you stop murdering and live right, if you agree I will expunge your record. Would that be justice?
Is that not rather a lack of logic and of critical thinking,
to follow the victors over Jesus' carnal body?
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.1 Cor 1:18-25

But those husbandmen said among themselves,
This is the heir; come, let us kill Him, and the inheritance shall be ours.

Mark 12:7

This was speaking of the Pharisees and by extension to all those who try to earn their salvation. Let us kill Christ from our lives that we might be the captains of our own salvation.

Turn you at My reproof: behold,
I will pour out My spirit unto you, I will make known My words unto you.
Because I have called, and ye refused;
I have stretched out My hand, and no man regarded;
But ye have set at nought all My counsel, and would none of My reproof:
I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your fear cometh;
When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind;
when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me, but I will not answer;
they shall seek Me early, but they shall not find Me:
For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
They would none of My counsel: they despised all My reproof.

Proverbs 1:23-30
This is exactly what you need to hear, but alas, you have no ears yet. God has and is calling you to kneel before Jesus and surrender your life to him. Accept him as your sacrifice for your sins and sin. Then you shall be justified before God's law.

This thread is about the truth setting us free.
The truth is that in scripture there were different instructions for each Feast and offering that had to be carried out exactly as commanded.
You can't claim "truth" by mixing up the commands for each.

This verse tells me Naaman did.
The verse most certainly does not say that Naaman was circumcised in the flesh, or kept any of the Feasts, or worshipped at the Temple, or became an Israelite.
He did none of those things; he remained a Gentile and was deemed a man of faith for simply believing that YHWH was the only Most High God and forsook all other gods.

Thank you. I believe the tabernacle is Aaron's staff.
And that our booth is the clothing wherewith we shall be clothed
when we stand in His tabernacles, and He feeds us.
Truth of the matter is in scripture, not in your fantasy mind.
Scripture told exactly what the Tabernacle was --- a physical building.
Scripture told exactly what Aaron's staff was --- a physical long stick.

All the heave offerings of the holy things, which the children of Israel offer unto the Lord,
have I given thee, and thy sons and thy daughters with thee, by a statute for ever:
it is a covenant of salt for ever before the Lord unto thee and to thy seed with thee.

Numbers 18:19

What is the covennant of salt ? What is the purpose?

What about grace and mercy the fresh water, the gospel ?

James 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

You surely love your salt of judgment .

Salt in scripture carries a two-fold meaning .A positive attribute of salt is that it is used as a seasoning or flavoring to make things taste better. And the negative attribute of salt is that it is used in making something barren or without worth.

Salt symbolize the Blessings, and the Judgments of God. vin that way it is the very judgment of God that makes a person good and righteous in His sight. The judgment for our sins were laid upon Christ. His being judged in our stead, we were made righteous.

The same principle as fire both being illustrated in scripture as a blessing (as in the baptism by Fire, or being refined by fire), and also used as God's judgments (as in the lake of fire). Same applies to water .From the beginning,the signification of salt as a figure of the Covenant Promise of grace that He has with His people.

I know at least one that does.
Not according to the specific commands in scripture.

I believe He blesses the doers of His word.
You can't claim you are a doer of the specific commands God gave Israel in the OT concerning the Feasts that included the physical structure of the tabernacle/temple when you purposely change those specific commands into something that excludes the physical structure of the tabernacle/temple.

Hi Thanks for the reply I can offer my understanding.
And of course that understanding comes what you know and have seen, and that which you hold as being the truth upon which your faith in. That is common to us all.
Ultimately water in different forms ( mist, dew, showers and small rain. . . is used to represent inspiration of God and not of men earthly.
I see those different forms of water more like liquid, solid and but I can appreciate the fact that scripture, like a diamond, has different facets which can reflect the light differently depending the reader. However, I am sure that would you agree that merely believing a piece of glass is a diamond does not make it a diamond.
God's word infallibly declares the Sun (source of light) and moon (reflection) are the two great lights that God made on day four.

Well, that is actually an interpretation of Genesis 1:14 which is that God made the Sun and Moon on the fourth day, yet it is important to note what is written in the scriptures , "knowing this first, that no prophesy of scripture is of any personal interpretation." (2 Peter 1:20) But I am sure you know that principles are not man made truths that he can simply change or alter to fit their own purpose. If he holds that A=B then he cannot say that B does not have to equal A in order to be true.

While an actual reading of Genesis 1:14 is that God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

While it is written that in Genesis 1:16 that God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. however, God had made the two great lights on day 1 when he divided the light in Genesis 1:4, and called the visible light Day and the invisible, Night. You cannot 1 from nothing, because nothing cannot be divided. Likewise, light cannot be created since it has always existed. Hence God said let there be light, and God saw the light.

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
1 John 1:5-6

So if the Sun is the source of light as you stated, then what occurred on the first day?

Good afternoon, Grace Accepted.

Really now CF. This is a metaphor. Vs 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
And he that overcometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers:
even as I received of My Father.

Revelation 2:26

Now the vast bulk of what you teach is self centric, in other words it is about self and what one must perform to keep the law and how they must perform it. Your teaching is about self.
While I am just showing what my Lord says in the written word,
you are just showing how wicked and lost I am for doing so.

But be ye doers of the word,
and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

James 1:22

Notice though that in this teaching from Christ the deciding factor is not what laws the sheep kept or what ceremonies they did. In fact, the law is not even mentioned as a deciding factor.
Did you not read in the law about offering ourselves up to Him our rams and our goats.

Else how and when does the Lord judge the nations, and our beasts within?

It is their character and the way it caused them to behave.
Yes, now you are getting it.

It was not said of them: for ye kept 3 Sabbaths a year and ye obeyed my law, well, at least ye tried earnestly, ye metaphorically did all that I commanded in the Old and New Testament, therefore ye will metaphorically inherit the Kingdom of God, metaphorically prepared for you.
Yes it is. Look in Leviticus 23, at the instructions for keeping the sabbaths, which are the feasts of the Lord.
A ram in the morning and a ram in the evening, for the duration of our fast. At the very least.

But not farm animals.

No, this is the basis of their judgement.
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

This behaviour was flowed from a clean heart and was so much a part of their characters that they were unaware of what they had done. God's glory in their lives consistently out shone any good deeds they had done.
O that there were such an heart in them,
that they would fear Me, and keep all My commandments always,
that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!

Deuteronomy 5:29

It was not the Lord. If it was, it would agree with His scriptures. To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Is 8:20
You are working so hard to turn us all away from the law, calling it "Legalism" (and only in my imagination),
then you give me this verse?

You do tickle my sense of humour. :giggle:

And this is the condemnation,
that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light,
because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light,
lest his deeds should be reproved.

John 3:19-20

For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light;
and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Proverbs 6:23

Do you think Jesus knew this proverb, or not,
when He defined the condemnation?

Metaphorical interpretations is not speaking according to the word.
I have stood in His feasts, whether you can believe it or not,
and I offer up the interpretations He gave me.

And you can kill my bull, or investigate. It is up to you.

We do not own our sin any longer. Your heart is set on the things of God rather than God Himself. Christians desire the owner of the things and not the things themselves.
You have no cloak for your sin.
Many who come by can see your nakedness and contend your hard speeches.

But you do mostly gainsay over them with your oppressive manner.
For few have the full armour of God, and are not serpent handlers.

You are thinking in terms of gain rather than relationship. Salvation is not about gain, it is about loss. Loss of self, loss of glory, loss of pride, loss of friends, loss of loved ones. Loss until you are peeled and pared down to nothing and then you find your only value is what the Lord gives. Loss until you look up and utter, "What do I have that I have not received."
You want us to gain the grace of God, don't you?
And you would like us to believe you have gained the spirit of grace.

Whatsoever we ask in Jesus' name, He does it for us.

People who have allowed the lord to put their inequity and sins upon the head of Christ who then bore them in his body to death, the death of the cross.
I repent for my sins, not put them upon Him.
I try to bless Jesus in every way I can, not dump my crap on Him.

We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. Is 53:6
I, like a suckling lamb, come to Him.
Not to put my sin upon Him, but to drink at His well,
that I might learn to put my sin, and my iniquity, away.

Yes, He did take out some main Philistine Lords for me, that was His salvation, and my deliverance,
but He left many nations to prove me by.
And I had to learn war, and how to cast out my own devils.

For as you aught know, they can come back, and with seven more worse than that one.

You must get rid of your inequity before you can even imagine living in and walking in his word. How is it just that you do not receive the wages of your sin. Justice demand her price for your sins and sin. If someone murdered your loved one and the judge simply said, alright will you stop murdering and live right, if you agree I will expunge your record. Would that be justice?
Labour for meat, and reap the fruits of everlasting life,
and at the ingathering of your harvest, offer your fruits to Him.

That is the best to not receive the wages of sin

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."
I am not one who is perishing.

Preach the gospel of the kingdom, and then shall the end come.

Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.1 Cor 1:18-25
Yes, where are the teachers of the law.
I could not find one.

And whence then cometh wisdom?
and where is the place of understanding?
Seeing it is hid from the eyes of all living, and kept close from the fowls of the air.
Destruction and death say, We have heard the fame thereof with our ears.
God understandeth the way thereof, and He knoweth the place thereof.
For He looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven;
To make the weight for the winds; and He weigheth the waters by measure.
When He made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder:
Then did He see it, and declare it;
He prepared it, yea, and searched it out.
And unto man He said,
Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom;
and to depart from evil is understanding.

Job 28:20-28

At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank Thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth,
because Thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Matthew 11:25

This was speaking of the Pharisees and by extension to all those who try to earn their salvation. Let us kill Christ from our lives that we might be the captains of our own salvation.
Pray the Lord that He send labourers for the harvest.

Labour not for the meat which perisheth,
but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you:
for Him hath God the Father sealed.

John 6:27

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15

I am not offering these scriptures to contend the scriptures you offered,
for I do also believe those,
but I offered these to add light to those scriptures.

I believe we must read scripture in context with the rest of scripture,
and not to read scripture to justify ourselves in not keeping other scriptures.

This is exactly what you need to hear, but alas, you have no ears yet. God has and is calling you to kneel before Jesus and surrender your life to him. Accept him as your sacrifice for your sins and sin.
It is you who is calling me to kneel.

He taught me also, and said unto Me,
Let thine heart retain My words: keep My commandments, and live.

Proverbs 4:4

Then you shall be justified before God's law.
And calling yourself justified in the law.

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law;
ye are fallen from grace.

Galatians 5:4

Back