• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

And the Truth will set you free

@Studyman You mentioned, in our private conversation, I still have some errors in my understanding of the feasts.
And I trust you, and think you may well be right.
I don't like having errors, and therefore request you, if I may, to address my replies to Sissy, to show me my errors.

Also @Sissy you helped me immensely, and I would love you to continue too.
You also said I was waaaaay off. I hate to be waaaaaay off.
So please help, put me on the way.

Feast of Unleavened bread is not called "Feast of Weeks" in the Bible. Pentecost is. I posted about this in our private conversation. I generally don't discuss private conversations with the public, as a matter of decency and respect. That's why it's called "Private Messaging".

I never disputed that.
But I showed His word that says no leaven shall be burnt upon His altar. Lev 2:11
That is specifically for the Grain Offering which has a specific purpose.
It does not apply to every offering.
There are different rules for different offerings.

You are right. Again, no disagreement here.
It is only for God's children. Eph 2:11 & 1 Peter 4:3
Naaman was a Gentile man of faith who never kept any of the Feasts, nor was he circumcised, nor did he follow the Mosaic law.

Again I agree.
For it is in the tabernacle we receive our booth. Lev 23:42-43
The tabernacle is not where one receives a booth, the tabernacle IS a booth.

So then, in your religion, Jesus did break God's Sabbaths. And His Father made Abraham's children, and all the animals lay in their own shit one day a week.
One of the effects of increasing dehydration is you don't urinate or defecate since you body will try to reserve any liquid it can, even in the stool.

So then, the Exodus was just one big conspiracy dreamed up by Pharaoh to get rid of their slaves, who were desperately trying to stay in Egypt,.
The Hebrews were not slaves in Egypt, Joseph was not a slave nor his brethren. Joseph died 64 years before Moses was born and Exodus Ex 1:7
shows that the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them when the King that knew not Joseph arose in Egypt. So at what point did they become slaves?

Slaves don't own houses, slaves don't own livestock, slaves don't possess valuables.

9 And he [Pharaoh] said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we:
10 Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.
Ex 1:9-10

But in the very end, as they were leaving, suddenly Pharaoh changed his mind, and sent his army to retrieve them, but they drown in the Red Sea.
Once beyond the Red Sea they were past the point of no return.

22 So Moses brought Israel from the Red sea, and they went out into the wilderness of Shur; and they went three days in the wilderness, and found no water. Ex 15:22

Do you know what happens when a person goes three days without water?

Fresh water comes from above.
If not mistaken, don't those who believe that the sun and moon are the two great lights that God made also believe that it didn't rain until the time of Noah's flood? Not trying to pick on your beliefs, but as one whose childhood dream was to raise lobsters in W. Texas I can honestly say that I am no stranger to being picked on, but I wouldn't avoid legitimate inquiry either so I am just asking to understand why you would conclude that fresh water comes from above if it didn't rain for the first 1,600 years of mankind's existence on this planet, if in fact that is what your actually believe.

If not mistaken, don't those who believe that the sun and moon are the two great lights that God made also believe that it didn't rain until the time of Noah's flood? Not trying to pick on your beliefs, but as one whose childhood dream was to raise lobsters in W. Texas I can honestly say that I am no stranger to being picked on, but I wouldn't avoid legitimate inquiry either so I am just asking to understand why you would conclude that fresh water comes from above if it didn't rain for the first 1,600 years of mankind's existence on this planet, if in fact that is what your actually believe.

Hi Thanks for the reply I can offer my understanding.

Ultimately water in different forms ( mist, dew, showers and small rain. . . is used to represent inspiration of God and not of men earthly. Teaching us how to walk by faith the unseen things of God

God's word infallibly declares the Sun (source of light) and moon (reflection) are the two great lights that God made on day four.

Giving rise to the phrase used throughout the bible “under the Sun” the temporal time clock winding down towards the last day under the Sun.

Three is used throughout the Bible to represent an end to the matter. On day three God seeing false pride in Lucifers heart he withdrew His presence, the light of the world and caused corruption dying. The whole creation suffers dying.

The mist that watered the earth going out from the garden watered the whole earth with four rivers. A picture of the gospel going out to all the nations of the world

Mist or dew was used as living water to represent inspiration from earth before the fall.

Genesis 2:6 But there went up a mist from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground.

Genesis 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. (east west, north, and south)

The gospel using water continued to speak of the unseen glory of God until the time when the believers sons of God were being unevenly yoked with unbelievers the non-redeemed . (Genesis 6)

Genesis 6:12 And God looked upon the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth

It was then that God showed his judgment by bringing down what I call the water of the word using a rainbow to indicate the new way to peace. again from above as it is written.(sola scriptura) .Not earthly inspired of the devil the god of this world .

Deuteronomy 32King James Version Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

James 3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

Except a man be born of water...

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, Gen 1:20

and of the Spirit,

And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, Gen 1:24

he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

Hence the reason why those who are not born of water and Spirit believe they can enter the kingdom of God.
Hard for me to know what you are trying to say, Jasher.

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire:
and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name,
stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Revelation 15:2

Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath He cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.
The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone.

For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea,
and the Lord brought again the waters of the sea upon them;
but the children of Israel went on dry land in the midst of the sea.

Exodus 15:4-5 & 19

OK CF,

I was responding to that very thing in the private conversation we were having, that apparently you now want to be made public. I'm OK with that.
Forgive me, Studyman, we discuss many things there,
but this is your public thread,
and I thought you would discuss the things that are brought up in your thread, in your thread.

And I am still not clear on one thing with you, which Sissy has made clear to me,
and that is, she doesn't keep the feasts of the Lord.
I initially presumed Sissy did, for she spoke with such authority, as if she was actually experienced in them.

And I presumed you do too. Which may be my bad, for presuming.

But now I am wondering if I am being told off for my knowledge of His feasts by people who do not even keep them.

And I was only talking about the warning against leaven, and showing scripture in regard to leaven,
when Sissy interjected with words about His feasts and the firstfruits.
It was a verse of scripture I posted that she was contending.

Naaman was a Gentile man of faith who never kept any of the Feasts, nor was he circumcised, nor did he follow the Mosaic law.
Why would a person concern themselves with cerimoimal laws as shadows that pointed to the unseen grace of God ?

Why would a person concern themselves with cerimoimal laws as shadows that pointed to the unseen grace of God ?
The nation of Israel did because they were commanded by God to do so.
Naaman wasn't of Israel, he was a Gentile living in a Gentile nation.

And I am still not clear on one thing with you, which Sissy has made clear to me,
and that is, she doesn't keep the feasts of the Lord.
I initially presumed Sissy did, for she spoke with such authority, as if she was actually experienced in them.
All those Feasts are in scripture for anyone to read about, which I have numerous times and have been through detailed studies of them.
No one today keeps those Feasts as God commanded Israel to do in scripture.
You can remember and talk about them over a meal with each other, but you can't do them today as scripture instructed because a lot of those commanded instructions were to take place at the physical temple.
You can't spiritualize away that fact.

True, there is a much different response from a creature of reason to a red flag than their is a creature of instinct like a bull.
God judges between cattle. Between rams and billy goats.
Ones flags signify the nature of the beasts He judges.

And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
Matthew 25:33

Thanks for that admission. There is no one who will or can change your mind but warning people of the sophistry you have become snared in is important. What you teach, the message you present is a creative reimagining of scripture and is the commandments of a man.
When the Lord shows you something, it is hard to be convinced otherwise by men.

Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians,
and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto Myself.

Exodus 19:4

If anyone is wants to be free, cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain the. He died with your sins in his body and thus reconciled you to God. All you need to do it accept it and be reconciled to God. Then abide, abide, abide, live in and for Jesus whol will never forsake the and will continually cleanse you fron all your sins.
If anyone wants a Mercedes Benz, all you need do is accept it,
and have a Mercedes Benz. Then drive, drive, and live in your car.

Or if you prefer to be a millionaire, all you need do is accept it,
and be a millionaires. Then spend, spend, to your hearts content.

Jesus said, before He came and spoke to us, there was no sin,
but now, since He came, there is no cloak for sin.
Now Christians are saying, Yay, He died for us, so we have no sin.

Look around you. Since when has sin departed?
Who is saved from their sin? The people who wave crucifixes with Jesus' dead carcass upon it?
The Pope with His crooked crucifix with a tormented Jesus upon it?
You say God's word died for you, simply because His carnal flesh was hanging dead on a crucifix for a couple of days.
And now we don't have to do what He said. Because ye are clean?

God's word said to live in and to walk in His word, from the beginning of your Bibles.
How is it cleanliness to depart from His word? To not live in His word and abide by His word.

Is that not rather a lack of logic and of critical thinking,
to follow the victors over Jesus' carnal body?

But those husbandmen said among themselves,
This is the heir; come, let us kill Him, and the inheritance shall be ours.

Mark 12:7

Never leave out or never let grace and mercy in?
Hi, G. The Lord comes to us, as the rain that nourishes the earth.

Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy;
break up your fallow ground:
for it is time to seek the Lord, till He come and rain righteousness upon you.

Hosea 10:12

Its not a little salt that you add but more like Lots wife total judgement no room for grace seasoned with mercy . one salty drink .
All the heave offerings of the holy things, which the children of Israel offer unto the Lord,
have I given thee, and thy sons and thy daughters with thee, by a statute for ever:
it is a covenant of salt for ever before the Lord unto thee and to thy seed with thee.

Numbers 18:19

The salt was given to lead to grace fresh waterthe gospel . . not lead to more salt .
Ought ye not to know that the Lord God of Israel gave the kingdom over Israel to David for ever,
even to Him and to His sons by a covenant of salt?

1 Chronicles 13:5

Or at least that How I understanding your oblations.
And every oblation of thy meat offering shalt thou season with salt;
neither shalt thou suffer the salt of the covenant of thy God to be lacking from thy meat offering:
with all thine offerings thou shalt offer salt.

Leviticus 2:13

James 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

Fresh water comes from above.
For My people have committed two evils;
they have forsaken Me the fountain of living waters,
and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Jeremiah 2:13

Deuteronomy 32:1-2 King James Version Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
🌟

Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord:
His going forth is prepared as the morning; and He shall come unto us as the rain,
as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Hosea 6:3

Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain;
so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.

Zechariah 10:1

Back