• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

And the Truth will set you free

Matt 7:24 is the wrong text CF, Anyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed. Matt 21:44

Fall on the stone CF, fall on the stone, or it will fall on you.
I stand on the Rock. Deut 32:4

The stone will fall upon these in Matt 7:26 and they shall be ground to powder.

Do you believe the word in the Bible?

Mal 3:18
Of course, I do.

I just dont believe you do all those Moses laws.

You even claim to heal the sick.

You are very much like Benny Hinn the TV evangelist.

I don't trust him either. He performs miracles on TV.

BTW, Xenn claims he resurrected the dead.

You guys are a hoot expecting everyone to believe your "miracles".

I am not aware of your view of the shadows.
Why not?
Don't you remember me explaining my view to you, and even giving you examples.
It was only two or three days ago.
🤕

It seems you are preaching the law as to the letter. . it kills. A little salt mixed with grace can heal.
I never leave the salt of God's covenant out of my oblations. Lev 2:13
And you never put it in.
In fact, the reason you murmur against me is because I never leave out His commandments.

But that salt or power to rebuke is not of us.
Then why are rebuking me?

And I also already showed what God commanded about rebuking. Lev 19:17 & 2 Tim 4:2
You let God's words slip out of your remembrance also, like you are a sieve. Jer 2:13

The apostles are considered as nothing.
What a thing to say.

Their names are written in the foundations of God's city in heaven. Rev 21:14

God must cause growth or rebuke. Paul cannot turn other believers into a pillar of salt.
As many as He loves, He does rebuke. Prov 3:11

Those that don't love His words are as pillars of salt.

You are making up the idea of we have 70 weeks to do what he does from the beginning. We receive the end the salvation of our soul from the start.
Of course. Don't believe any of the scriptures I show. Dan 9:24
For you are as a god and your eyes are opened.
You know surely better than the prophets in the Bible.

And if you fail to keep it perfectly than what? Do despite to His grace?
No. The Lord chastizes me and rebukes me if fail at any of His commandments. Deut 8:5
Did you not just acknowledge He does that.

By kept do you mean guarded with all our new, born-again soul and heart? Or kept without error?
Do you suppose the Lord laid upon us a heavy burden and an unbearable yoke?
He said lay up His words. How difficult is that? Deut 11:18
You were able to lay up the words you have laid up in you,
but you are unable lay up His words? Deut 6:6

You sought? Christ forbids the seeking after signs. Signs follow after one believes.
But He did give us a sign, and that sign is Jonah. Matt 12:39

And what in your own words did the sign say. Keep all the commands or die?
Can you not go look for yourself? Jonah 3:10

You ask me to hand everything to you on a platter,
when you have already decided in your heart that you are not going to believe me, no matter what I say.
So what is your purpose in questioning me?

Jonah wanted to die for a reason. It did not seem to bother him whether or not he did despite to the grace of God. God dragged him all the way to show he is not served by human hands of those who falsely boast they keep the law and have no need for mercy.
Yes, Jonah was rebellious, but the inhabitants of Nineveh heard God's message.
Didn't they.

Jonah 4:1-4King James Version But it displeased Jonah exceedingly, and he was very angry .And he prayed unto the Lord, and said, I pray thee, O Lord, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil Therefore now, O Lord, take, I beseech thee, my life from me; for it is better for me to die than to live. Then said the Lord, Doest thou well to be angry?

Jonah 4:8 And it came to pass, when the sun did arise, that God prepared a vehement east wind; and the sun beat upon the head of Jonah, that he fainted, and wished in himself to die, and said, It is better for me to die than to live. And God said to Jonah, Doest thou well to be angry for the gourd? And he said, I do well to be angry, even unto death.

Jonah murmured all the way. Jesus empowered by the Father did it with delight. which one will you follow angry Jonah ( I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness) . . Or comforted Jesus?
So was this the sign? for you.
And will you also be angry like Jonah was
if the Lord doesn't destroy me, according your prophesying.

Jonah 3:6 was the sign for me, that caused me to sit.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
After murmuring against me, and against all the scriptures I showed you,
you try see if you can stomp it into me, Mr G.

I do not disagree with that verse, sir,
but neither do I let it stop me from keeping all of God's word that I am mentally and physically capable of.
With all my heart and mind and soul and strength.

Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land:
but for the wickedness of these nations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee,
and that He may perform the word which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Deut 9:5

St Paul was referring to God's words from the OT. Phil 3:1
You know that don't you?

CF, it is important that we ourselves know the difference before we teach others. "Statute" and "ordinance" are often the same thing. In the hebrew they were written in they often were the same word.
It is far more important
to know the difference between God's ordinances and man's ordinances, in my book. Lev 18:3

Judgements come in two broad flavors. One is the verdict of either guilt or innocence, the other is the visitation of punishment for wrong-doing.
And we are to walk in God's judgments, and do them. Lev 18:4

The law is the will of God for the universe and everything in it.
Amen. (we agree on something 😊 )

And no one shall enter His kingdom except those that do His law/will. Deut 8:1 & Matt 7:21

He upgraded Moses' law to "love your enemy".
That was completely non-responsive to the question I asked, but I understand why didn't answer yet if it wasn't your God who said that thine eye shall not pity then was it Jesus who told you that it was Moses' law?

So if you don't believe the words written by Moses were from God then how can you believe what Jesus said?

That's a straight forth question Jesus asked in John 5:47
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

You are misappropriating scripture here. Daniel 9:27 had to do with the future of the Israelites who were in Babylon at the time.
My apology, I see now that I put the incorrect verse ref. Should be Daniel 9:24

The Bible isn't a history book for me.
We are God's people (or claim to be), and we are still babbling on. :giggle:

Meanwhile God sits in the heavens, beyond space and time,
seeing everything in secret, knowing even our hearts and mind.

It doesn't need any more explanation to show that leaven was to be partaken of during the Feast of Firstfruits.
I never disputed that.
But I showed His word that says no leaven shall be burnt upon His altar. Lev 2:11

I'm a Gentile.
No Gentile nation was ever commanded to have the Feast of Firstfruits.
You are right. Again, no disagreement here.
It is only for God's children. Eph 2:11 & 1 Peter 4:3

Feast of Tabernacles is also called Feast of Booths.
Again I agree.
For it is in the tabernacle we receive our booth. Lev 23:42-43

Back