• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

And the Truth will set you free

I would encourage you to add Christ to that list and ask him to put you on the way. Remember, there is no temptation that has overtaken you that is not common to the rest of us also.
Really?
You were tempted to fulfill all the Father's commandments in the law of Moses too?
How did you resist the temptation?

I would offer Its seems many times that you are worshiping shadows of the blessing of God's Spirit of grace .
Thank you for your judgment by what seems.

Cerimoninal laws are shadows used in parables.Parables the signified understanding of God used to represent the unseen eternal things of God. As a parable they spoke of the good things that were to come pointing to the first century reformation the restoration of the goverment of faith. spoken of in (Isaiah 9:6) .
You know my point of view on "ceremonial laws" being shadows of God's laws.

Hebrews 9:8-10 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure (parable) for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
I believe, when the Lord circumcises our hearts and we are born in the spirit,
we are given seventy weeks to cleanse ourselves. Dan 9:27

It profited for nothing it was a sign designed to the whole unbelieving faithless nations of world.
For me it was a sign that we should keep His words of everlasting life.

Hebrews 9:10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.
This not saying to not keep God's commandments to do all His law.
To me anyway.
Jesus said we must eat the Son of man's flesh, and drink His blood, or there is no life in us.

I could not do this without His instructions in the law which tell us how. Lev 23:4

The restoring of the goverment of faith.
So many say.
But I think their faith is in their faith, and not in God's words and law.

The same kind of meat that come out as draught and does not enter one heart as the work of the gospel
God wrote His laws in my heart and mind.
The same laws which He gave Moses.

Those signs were used to represent the suffering of Christ befor hand and the glory that followed the crucification. Having aleardy received the end of their new faith the salvation of thier soul the gift of Spirit of grace .
I picked up my cross to follow Jesus.

Note . . ( new ) my addition as a personal comment or opinion.

1 Peter 1:7-11 That the trial of your (new) faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your(new) faith, even the salvation of your (new) souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
I was a heathen before I converted to believe Jesus,
and all the Bible became my new faith.

I believe all God's words are true and to be kept even today.

Remember some of the faithless atheistic Jews that sought after signs and wonders , glorying in thier own flesh before they would trust in a god not seen. The foundaton of faithless Pagaism (out of sight out of mind )
I sought a sign from Jesus too, and the only sign He gave me was Jonah.

John 4:48Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work

Hebrews 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
I repented at the preaching of Jonah, and was born again in Ninevah.
Ninevah was the name for New Jerusalem, the holy city of God, in Jonah's day.

Then I rose in the judgment with this generation.
(I love judgment and reproof ♥️ )

And it shall come to pass,
if ye diligently hearken unto Me, saith the Lord,
to bring in no burden through the gates of this city on the sabbath day,
but hallow the sabbath day, to do no work therein;
Then shall there enter into the gates of this city kings and princes sitting upon the throne of David,
riding in chariots and on horses, they, and their princes, the men of Judah, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem:
and this city shall remain for ever.

And they shall come from the cities of Judah, and from the places about Jerusalem,
and from the land of Benjamin, and from the plain, and from the mountains, and from the south,
bringing burnt offerings, and sacrifices, and meat offerings, and incense,
and bringing sacrifices of praise, unto the house of the Lord.
But if ye will not hearken unto Me to hallow the sabbath day,
and not to bear a burden, even entering in at the gates of Jerusalem on the sabbath day;
then will I kindle a fire in the gates thereof,
and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem, and it shall not be quenched.

Jeremiah 17:24-27​

Leaven was forbidden for some of the Feasts but not for all of them.
Leaven was not to be avoided during Feast of Firstfruits (also called Feast of Weeks, and Pentecost).
To say one should always avoid leaven is error.
Thank you, but is that it? This is your explanation?
I have questions.

Have you brought your leavened firstfruits to the Lord during the feast of weeks?
How many weeks does it go for?
Do you keep it yearly?
Did you get your tongue of fire?

Also, what are the names of the other two feasts?
The feast of unleavened bread, and the feast of tabernacles.
Do they also have another name like the Pentecost has?

Deut 16:16

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, but is that it? This is your explanation?
I have questions.

Have you brought your leavened firstfruits to the Lord during the feast of weeks?
How many weeks does it go for?
Do you keep it yearly?
Did you get your tongue of fire?

Also, what are the names of the other two feasts?
The feast of unleavened bread, and the feast of tabernacles.
Do they also have another name like the Pentecost has?

Lev 16:16
Do you observe all of them yourself?

And do you believe they are commandments to obey?

Really?
You were tempted to fulfill all the Father's commandments in the law of Moses too?
How did you resist the temptation?
Oh, yes. Worse than that. I had a list of things I believed were sin that would have made a Pharisee blush. I tried so very hard and then I tried harder and harder and harder until I was finally dashed on the rock and broken to pieces.

You claimed you follow Moses' law.

You flip flops.

strike one.
You can not yet tell the difference between a law and a judgment and a statute and an ordinance.
And you don't think to read closely, or pray the Lord, to know and to discern.

And you have this question always,
and it confounds you and keeps you from keeping all God's law as He says to.

Cut off from Israel.

You can not yet tell the difference between a law and a judgment and a statute and an ordinance.
And you don't think to read closely, or pray the Lord, to know and to discern.

And you have this question always,
and it confounds you and keeps you from keeping all God's law as He says to.

Cut off from Israel.
lame.

Strike three.

I am keeping track your the errors you are making.

Back