• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

And the Truth will set you free

@Studyman You mentioned, in our private conversation, I still have some errors in my understanding of the feasts.
And I trust you, and think you may well be right.
I don't like having errors, and therefore request you, if I may, to address my replies to Sissy, to show me my errors.

Also @Sissy you helped me immensely, and I would love you to continue too.
You also said I was waaaaay off. I hate to be waaaaaay off.
So please help, put me on the way.

@Studyman You mentioned, in our private conversation, I still have some errors in my understanding of the feasts.
I don't like having errors, and therefore request you, if I may, to address my replies to Sissy, to show me my errors.

I would encourage you to add Christ to that list and ask him to put you on the way. Remember, there is no temptation that has overtaken you that is not common to the rest of us also.

Not to argue since I opted out of the graffing, you know the promise that the LORD to Abram;
For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. Romans 4:13
made to the seed that would proceed out the bowels of Abram to be the heirs of the world.
[4]And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir. [5] And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. [6] And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
Genesis 15
Yet, it seems that on the sabbath day a person was not allowed to leave their residence.
25 And Moses said, Eat that to day; for to day is a sabbath unto the LORD: to day ye shall not find it in the field.
26 Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none.
27 And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day for to gather, and they found none.
28 And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?
29 See, for that the LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.
30 So the people rested on the seventh day.
Exodus 16

What is a man of God's place? They lived in tents Jasher. They moved all the time, except on the Sabbath. Do you really believe God's instruction to "abide in their place" meant that they couldn't leave their tent to go to the bathroom? That God required them to shit on the floor of their tents one day and night a week, in order to be compliant to His Law? There were 600,000 men with wife's and children, with their camels, and cattle and goats. Is it really your belief that God commanded their animals to starve or thirst one day a week just to be compliant to His Law?

This was the stupidity of those fools who, when they knew God, didn't glorify Him as God, and their foolish hearts were darkened. "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,"

Jesus pointed out their hypocrisy throughout His Ministry.

Luke 14: 3 And Jesus answering spake unto the lawyers and Pharisees, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath day? 4 And they held their peace. And he took him, and healed him, and let him go; 5 And answered them, saying, Which of you shall have an ass or an ox fallen into a pit, and will not straightway pull him out on the sabbath day?

The place of God's People on the Sabbath was (thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates) Not being holed up in a tent for 24 hours while your children and animals suffer. God never commanded this. This was another example of the Commandments of Men Jesus said they taught for doctrines.

Is. 58: 13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: 14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

So "abide ye every man in his place" doesn't mean to be confined to their tents or homes for 24 hours. This is man's religion, not the Commandments of God. And those who did Glorify Him as God knew this.

Therefore, it was perfectly Lawful for Jesus and His Disciples to take a walk in fellowship, on HIS OWN SABBATH Day, and pick a blackberry or ear of corn along the way to eat. It would not be lawful to take a walk, set up a vegetable stand and sell blackberries and corn for money.

I think this teaching about Jesus Sinning against God regarding His Sabbath, is the religious men of this world's attempt at justifying their own lawless religion. If they can convince others that God's Own Son rejected His Sabbath, then they can feel justified in doing the same.

Whether the Sabbath is to be kept or not, is not the focus of this post. The focus is to point out deceptions being furthered about Scriptures. That "Abiding in my place" doesn't mean being confined to a building or tent, and that Jesus didn't reject HIS Own Sabbaths.

I suppose, but the same could be said about Easter or Christmas. Generally, things have the meaning people invest in them.
There are too many worldly standards is applied in the Christian community, especially trin churches.

Watch out, friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether the Sabbath is to be kept or not, is not the focus of this post. The focus is to point out deceptions being furthered about Scriptures. That "Abiding in my place" doesn't mean being confined to a building or tent, and that Jesus didn't reject HIS Own Sabbaths.
Jesus made it clear that the focus is to keep it holy.

And He kept it daily, not just one day a week.

@Studyman,

Are you going to visit his site?

It is super messy and disorganized.

And one loyal poster has been changing her user name a million times.

And she does not believe comingfrom heals the sick.

And mocked him for it.

And she is his over 20 years loyal friend.
Take this to a private message, please.
It has nothing to do with this site.

Leaven was forbidden for some of the Feasts but not for all of them.
Leaven was not to be avoided during Feast of Firstfruits (also called Feast of Weeks, and Pentecost).
To say one should always avoid leaven is error.

And sunday has nothing to do with the sun, Monday has nothing to do with the moon, Tuesday has nothing to do with Mars, Wednesday has nothing to do with Woden, Thursday has nothing to do with Thor, and Friday has nothing to do with Frigg. Yet you still honor those gods with the names of each day. What can be done about that?
We could say what number of the week day it is.

Not to argue since I opted out of the graffing, you know the promise that the LORD to Abram;
For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. Romans 4:13
made to the seed that would proceed out the bowels of Abram to be the heirs of the world.
[4]And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir. [5] And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. [6] And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
Genesis 15
Yet, it seems that on the sabbath day a person was not allowed to leave their residence.
25 And Moses said, Eat that to day; for to day is a sabbath unto the LORD: to day ye shall not find it in the field.
26 Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none.
27 And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day for to gather, and they found none.
28 And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?
29 See, for that the LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.
30 So the people rested on the seventh day.
Exodus 16
People went outside of the house. What they did not do was travel on the Sabbath.

I would offer Its seems many times that you are worshiping shadows of the blessing of God's Spirit of grace .

Cerimoninal laws are shadows used in parables.Parables the signified understanding of God used to represent the unseen eternal things of God. As a parable they spoke of the good things that were to come pointing to the first century reformation the restoration of the goverment of faith. spoken of in (Isaiah 9:6) .

Hebrews 9:8-10 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure (parable) for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;

It profited for nothing it was a sign designed to the whole unbelieving faithless nations of world.

Hebrews 9:10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

The restoring of the goverment of faith.

The same kind of meat that come out as draught and does not enter one heart as the work of the gospel

Those signs were used to represent the suffering of Christ befor hand and the glory that followed the crucification. Having aleardy received the end of their new faith the salvation of thier soul the gift of Spirit of grace .

Note . . ( new ) my addition as a personal comment or opinion.

1 Peter 1:7-11 That the trial of your (new) faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your(new) faith, even the salvation of your (new) souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Remember some of the faithless atheistic Jews that sought after signs and wonders , glorying in thier own flesh before they would trust in a god not seen. The foundaton of faithless Pagaism (out of sight out of mind )

John 4:48Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work

Hebrews 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

Back