• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

And the Truth will set you free

Yes, merely believing a piece of glass is a diamond does not make it a diamond.

I would offer. . Words used according to the signified tongue of God used in parables have meaning assigned to them. Clear glass like water in all lively moving forms give us the gospel understanding. What I would call .The 20/20 vision of faith

Prior to the last words given to John in Revealtion

1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Using gold the only rudiment of this world that gets the seal of his approval is to be used as a metaphor in parables. or called the golden measure. In Revelation it is used to represent the work of Christ’s faith as that clearly seen, like unto clear glass. No darkness no night.

Geneisis 2:12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

Revelation 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

Again, not salt water or stagnant water but fresh water falling, distilled from above causing growth. Green represents the believers in parables. A picture of the living word spoke of in Hebrews 4.

Prior to the fall before the glory of God as literal light was used to represent hearing God.It was represented by a mist coming up from the earth four living waters as rivers watering the whole earth. The gospel going out.

Inspiration from earth became evil because of the fall that James call earthly inspired from the devil.

Deuteronomy the new order walking by faith the unseen things hid in parables as a result of the flood God now spoke from heavens the cloud gives his seal of approval of the new manner with a rainbow. . . inspiration coming down in different forms

Deuteronomy 32 King James Version Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

A good example is when the Israelites were in the dessert for forty years. They longed for the food of the world represented by Egypt, and they murmured. will you kill the whole asmly with hunger?

Exodus 16:1-15 King James VersionAnd they took their journey from Elim, and all the congregation of the children of Israel came unto the wilderness of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after their departing out of the land of Egypt. And the whole congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness: And the children of Israel said unto them, Would to God we had died by the hand of the Lord in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the flesh pots, and when we did eat bread to the full; for ye have brought us forth into this wilderness, to kill this whole assembly with hunger.

Then said the Lord unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.And it shall come to pass, that on the sixth day they shall prepare that which they bring in; and it shall be twice as much as they gather daily. And Moses and Aaron said unto all the children of Israel, At even, then ye shall know that the Lord hath brought you out from the land of Egypt: And in the morning, then ye shall see the glory of the Lord; for that he heareth your murmurings against the Lord: and what are we, that ye murmur against us? And

Moses said, This shall be, when the Lord shall give you in the evening flesh to eat, and in the morning bread to the full; for that the Lord heareth your murmurings which ye murmur against him: and what are we? your murmurings are not against us, but against the Lord. And Moses spake unto Aaron, Say unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, Come near before the Lord: for he hath heard your murmurings. And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the Lord appeared in the cloud. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God. And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host. And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground. And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat. (Exodus 16:1-15"

Manna literaly meaning . . What is it? The daily bread of inquisitiveness.Called hidden manna in Revelation 2

The dew laying the foundation for the food.

it is the way dew to represent inspired from above it is used in all the parables the signfied or poetic tongue of God.

Genesis 27:28 Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine:And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;
I would add that believing a diamond is glass does not make it glass and that is to the doubters Loss.

And in fact, people saying the Lord died for us, plays a great part in the mass deception that is going on.
For now we have; Instead of Christians saying to believe Jesus, and to follow in His footsteps,
they are saying to believe them, and that we too must declare He died for us.
Isn't it so.

Which Christian on this board are saying you must believe them, and not the words the father gave to the Son of man, Jesus?

You are trying to cover your sin again, my friend.
Why would I do that? Jesus covered them long ago. If you think exposing false dogma and false prophets is a sin, I would be surprised.
When you make meat offerings for me, but they are containing whole broods of vipers, each one lashing out at me with another insinuation or accusation, that is indeed sowing many seeds of doubt concerning not just my salvation, but even my soundness as a sane human being.
I don’t make meat offerings. Jesus was and is the sacrifice for my sins.

Your made up jargon is just that, made up. How can any one speak with you spiritually when you live in a spiritual world of make-believe?

Meat offerings were a form of worship and offering them to another human being would be blasphemy.
Didn't Jesus say to break the body of His bread, to feed to His sheep.
And to do so in remembrance of Him.
No, he never said that. You’ve misquoted him.
And now I ask you, did you go read 1 Cor 8 again, as I requested you do?
Do you give to them that ask? (I don't ask for much)
In the church at Corinth there was a controversy between over whether meat offered to idols could or should be consumed by Christians.

Paul’s counsel to that church is recorded in 1 Cor 8. A generalized principal emerges from this specific passage. And that is that behavior is not what makes us right before God, but if our behavior is causing a weaker person to stumble we should change course.
Do you have eyes to see?

The world is in a mess, and mankind is going down the toilet ever more rapidly, because of sin.
How on earth can you suppose sin has died?
Because is was taken away by Jesus. The action you describe are the fruit of sin but sin is the condition of the heart.

Jesus died for all sin, sin can no longer have power over mankind. The verdict is not based on sin but on our love. What is it we love?

If we love darkness more than light we will receive it eternally.

Consider what Jesus meant when he side, “ it is finished.”
And in fact, people saying the Lord died for us, plays a great part in the mass deception that is going on.
For now we have; Instead of Christians saying to believe Jesus, and to follow in His footsteps,
they are saying to believe them, and that we too must declare He died for us.
Isn't it so.
Then your sin remains. How many texts do you think you are shredding and casting into the trash so you can be right about this?
Jesus can. But Jesus doesn't. And don't you know that?
That He only gives His everlasting life to repentant sinners.
He is sovereign not us. We owe him, he doesn’t owe us. He tells us what to do, we don’t tell him.
But when you say He bore your sins on the cross, then you believe you have repented,
because you believed the men who told you to believe and to say that.
Repentance is when I release my burden of sin upon him. Every disgusting sniveling bit of it. I then can turn and walk after the Spirit instead of after my sin.
We don't owe a debt to the law. Never have. The law is just commandments and judgments.
We owe to God, for this life and for this world. And for His blessings He has given us.
So you think Gods law is toothless? You think God gave us The Ten Suggestions?

If you think God’s law is not binding, Jump off your roof and see how long you float in the air.
And the only way a man can repay God is by keeping His commandments, His law,
You think you can repay God????? Are you kidding? Just how much do you think eternal life cost? Who do you imagine purchased it for you?

No matter what form we believe the law to be in our puny
which He so graciously put into the world for us, by His two faithful witnesses, Moses and Jesus,
and His prophets that He sent.
That is why we are indebted to keep His law.

Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed Me.
But ye say, Wherein have we robbed Thee?
In tithes and offerings.
Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed Me, even this whole nation.

Malachi 3:8-9
Do you equate Moses with Jesus?
When a man does repent, to turn Himself to God, and to obey His commandments, which He gave for our good,
then He purchases us, and wipes our past sins.
The thing about error is that the devil always mixes truth with it. You have some truth in the above statement but it comes mixed with plenty of error.

Man is dead in their sins and trespasses and then God intervenes and makes them alive. When they are alive he appeals to them by the Holy Spirit and they are convicted of their sin.

Because got his reconcile the world himself through Jesus Christ their penalty for sin has been paid and they are now free to receive Christ and his forgiveness and his life and walk after his spirit. If you do but many do not. Most humans walk in the light of the sparks that they make rather than the brilliant flame of the Holy Spirit.

Whether we choose to repent and obey all of God's word,
or whether we choose to keep excuses instead, and call our self righteous in spite of our sin.

Thou in Thy mercy hast led forth the people which Thou hast redeemed:
Thou hast guided them in Thy strength unto Thy holy habitation.
The people shall hear, and be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestina.
Then the dukes of Edom shall be amazed; the mighty men of Moab, trembling shall take hold upon them;
all the inhabitants of Canaan shall melt away.
Fear and dread shall fall upon them;
by the greatness of Thine arm they shall be as still as a stone;
till Thy people pass over, O Lord, till the people pass over, which Thou hast purchased.

Exodus 15:13-16
You continually preach keeping God‘s love that you do not keep it. We have turned the old covenant into a metaphorical exercise with some physical attributes such as lying in a field. meditation and other such ceremonies.

But the old testament law was not a metaphor and you have no authority by which you can pronounce this so. There are no Bible texts that you can offer there’s only your imagination.

Your obedience is merely following a bunch of your own made up metaphorical lol. It is not obeying God at all. I would wish all people reading this understands this about you. And do not make the mistake of thinking that you are a moral law keeper.
Now, because Jesus died for you, you don't recognize God's word when you hear it.
For it sounds nothing like the gospel you preach.
Sadly, these are things the enemy of God would say. No, I’m not speaking of you and speaking of that which is inspiring your words.
And now you suppose those Hebrews were doing God's law right.
Because you interpret His law the same as they did.
And now, Jesus is become a replacement for their wicked farm animal sacrifices.
Their “wicked farm animal sacrifices” were ordered by God with exact instructions on how to do it and when to do it. The record is there for all to read in Leviticus. It is you that cannot stomach it so you turn it into a metaphor but by whose authority? By your own imagination’s authority that is the answer.

Sadly if this is your witness within your village and you are the strange man about town, What others are learning about Jesus Christ your testimony strikes at the very heart of why God sent his son to this world.
You Christians clearly know animal sacrifice is abhorrent.
Yet they honour the death of their Saviour as a human sacrifice.
And why for? to call themselves covered in His righteousness, and to continue robbing God.
No, I honor the death of Jesus Christ as a divine sacrifice. As one who bears our sins. There is no forgiveness without the shedding of blood.
And now you cannot see that Jesus was fulfilling the commandments of the law,
which those Hebrews so grievously erred in,
by offering Himself to God as an obedient lamb to a kind and merciful shepherd.
This simply is not true. It is the sophistry of the devil and trust me I’m not calling you the devil. He can get to all of us and use all of us if we do not stay connected with God.
And this He had done years before He was murdered.
He was not murdered, he gave his life for us. You do not know your Bible as well as you think. He did that are you skip over and ignore all of the texts that clearly state that he came to die for us. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son…

Your statement implies that Jesus is a liar. Jesus said he came to lay down his life and to take it again. He fire told his death and knew it was coming. He could’ve called 12 legions of angels so the idea that he was murdered is pure nonsense from the enemy himself.
Christians say it, when they say Jesus kept the whole law perfectly
(that would include even all the supposed animal sacrifice commandments, wouldn't it)
but they do not see it.
When Jesus cleansed the Leper he sent him off to the priests to sacrifice animals.

Jesus was sinless and therefore never had to do a sacrifice for his sins. You do not know your Bible as well as you think.
And I did hear the Christians, and it made me wonder, if Jesus kept the whole law perfectly,
that means He must have sacrificed His bullocks to God, and cast out His goats, and offered Himself up a lamb.
I didn't understand then, as well as I can say it now, but this led me to seek to know.
Jesus did not need to sacrifice he was sinless. The real question is just how much of the Bible do you think is real. Any of it? Or is it all merely a metaphor. Was Abraham a real person? Was Moses a real person? The answer to these questions is important. Because it’s quite obvious that Moses circumcised himself and his sons and it’s quite obvious that Abraham sacrificed animals and spent the night keeping the critters away from their remains. It is also quite obvious that God had a ram caught in a thicket in order for Abraham to sacrifice it.
And now you liken any obedient soul to a wicked Pharisee.
Pharisees were a sect that still practiced animal sacrifices.
Christians are sect that still practices human sacrifice, in spirit.
Show me the obedient soul that I have like into a pharisee.
I speak to you with a strong hand, and as a brother, for you are stiffnecked, and oppressive towards the obedient.
And I love you.
And I know you do not see it yet.
Which obedient people have a been stiff necked towards.
Now go, and read 1 Corinthians chapter 8, at the least seven times, and prayerfully before the Lord.
And until you fully understand what Paul is saying there.

Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of Thine inheritance,
in the place, O Lord, which Thou hast made for Thee to dwell in,
in the Sanctuary, O Lord, which Thy hands have established.
The Lord shall reign for ever and ever.

Exodus 15:17-18

View attachment 1726
You’ve taken the Bible and turned it into a metaphor and twisted it into a pretzel. You don’t believe any of it that I can see. It is merely a religion kit from which you construct your own religion. Tell me, exactly how much of the Bible you believe is literal?

I would add that believing a diamond is glass does not make it glass and that is to the doubters Loss.
If the believer knew it was a gem, then they would have received it, but if they didn't receive it then they placed no value in it.

For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
1 Thess 2:13

I would offer. . Words used according to the signified tongue of God used in parables have meaning assigned to them. Clear glass like water in all lively moving forms give us the gospel understanding. What I would call .The 20/20 vision of faith

Prior to the last words given to John in Revealtion

1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Using gold the only rudiment of this world that gets the seal of his approval is to be used as a metaphor in parables. or called the golden measure. In Revelation it is used to represent the work of Christ’s faith as that clearly seen, like unto clear glass. No darkness no night.

Geneisis 2:12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

Revelation 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

Again, not salt water or stagnant water but fresh water falling, distilled from above causing growth. Green represents the believers in parables. A picture of the living word spoke of in Hebrews 4.

Prior to the fall before the glory of God as literal light was used to represent hearing God.It was represented by a mist coming up from the earth four living waters as rivers watering the whole earth. The gospel going out.

Inspiration from earth became evil because of the fall that James call earthly inspired from the devil.

Deuteronomy the new order walking by faith the unseen things hid in parables as a result of the flood God now spoke from heavens the cloud gives his seal of approval of the new manner with a rainbow. . . inspiration coming down in different forms

Deuteronomy 32 King James Version Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

A good example is when the Israelites were in the dessert for forty years. They longed for the food of the world represented by Egypt, and they murmured. will you kill the whole asmly with hunger?

Exodus 16:1-15 King James VersionAnd they took their journey from Elim, and all the congregation of the children of Israel came unto the wilderness of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after their departing out of the land of Egypt. And the whole congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness: And the children of Israel said unto them, Would to God we had died by the hand of the Lord in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the flesh pots, and when we did eat bread to the full; for ye have brought us forth into this wilderness, to kill this whole assembly with hunger.

Then said the Lord unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.And it shall come to pass, that on the sixth day they shall prepare that which they bring in; and it shall be twice as much as they gather daily. And Moses and Aaron said unto all the children of Israel, At even, then ye shall know that the Lord hath brought you out from the land of Egypt: And in the morning, then ye shall see the glory of the Lord; for that he heareth your murmurings against the Lord: and what are we, that ye murmur against us? And

Moses said, This shall be, when the Lord shall give you in the evening flesh to eat, and in the morning bread to the full; for that the Lord heareth your murmurings which ye murmur against him: and what are we? your murmurings are not against us, but against the Lord. And Moses spake unto Aaron, Say unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, Come near before the Lord: for he hath heard your murmurings. And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the Lord appeared in the cloud. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God. And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host. And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground. And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat. (Exodus 16:1-15"

Manna literaly meaning . . What is it? The daily bread of inquisitiveness.Called hidden manna in Revelation 2

The dew laying the foundation for the food.

it is the way dew to represent inspired from above it is used in all the parables the signfied or poetic tongue of God.

Genesis 27:28 Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine:And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;
While I appreciate the time you spent in responding yet my question was.....
So if the Sun is the source of light as you stated, then what occurred on the first day?

If the believer knew it was a gem, then they would have received it, but if they didn't receive it then they placed no value in it.

For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

The first tide of night and day!

The presence of God . God is light

That's a cool response. (y)

So do you consider the first day is the period between Genesis 1:1 thru Genesis 1:5? or do you subscribe to the Gap theory that wants to inserts millions of years in between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2?
Hi I would offer. .

The first day was the first day. not mulitiple days and there is nothing missing. God's presnce entered the darkness a creation. His presence as hidden glory lit the whole world and when he would hide his presence we saw the felection of it night Day he propnouced as Good night represents evil .In that way the two the witness of God is represented by Elohim or us .

It can be shown as if the gospel was in the strars .using the temporal things seen to represnt the unsen will of God.

The sun to reppresent the glory of light " the father" .and the refelected light no power of its own the Son of man Jesus working with the father. The gospel in the stars used to represent two difernt kinds of sources working as one. It was not acidental fire he started on day fourwhen he turned on the switch "let there be a temporal light". . It is used as the coruption time keeper winding down ,dying leading towards the last day under the Sun .

God presence will re-enter the darkness in the new heavens and earth . Many verse to support that I idea, I believe. What we are as sons of God is not what we will be.

Beautifull gospel parable below a sign to the world .

Psalm 19 ;1-6King James Version The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

The presence of God . God is light
The eternal God is being of invisible light, which is the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen nor can see.
[1 Tim 6:16]

It is the first yom/tide. The sun is just a star or luminary in the conventions of Genesis.
What I think you mean by yom/tide might not be what you mean by yom/tide. Since I am not exactly sure what you mean, would you mind clarifying if you mean something more that the first 24 hour period?

The eternal God is being of invisible light, which is the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen nor can see.
[1 Tim 6:16]

What I think you mean by yom/tide might not be what you mean by yom/tide. Since I am not exactly sure what you mean, would you mind clarifying if you mean something more that the first 24 hour period?
The 24 hours that is in a Hebrew Yom.

Back