• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Why the Sacrifices in the Sinai Covenant

As an ordinance of law it was done away with. As a day kept holy to the Lord, with no ordinances of law, a day is kept by Christians. Our day of the Lord is the first day of the week, the day of the risen Lord.
Every time the phrases "day of the Lord" or "Lords day" occur, they are referring to end times. Eschatology. Sunday being the day of the Lord is tradition, nothing more. Note that I'm not advocating for keeing the Saturday Sabbath. We can worship whenever we like, on whatever day(s) we choose.

As an ordinance of law it was done away with. As a day kept holy to the Lord, with no ordinances of law, a day is kept by Christians. Our day of the Lord is the first day of the week, the day of the risen Lord.
The lord Satan is worshiped on Sunday by Pagans. Sunday has nothing to do with Christ resurrection. Christ resurrection came after Monday evening.

Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. (1260 years)

I was responding to something Meshak said. She took offense at me saying SM needn't use such explicit, unnecessary language to describe the circumcision (it needn't have been described at all.) It is best to get the full story of what one is talking about before they make such a big deal over something that doesn't concern them. I say that to both you and Meshak.
Shall we talk about lady parts then? What in the world has gotten into you?

Have a nice day.

The lord Satan is worshiped on Sunday by Pagans. Sunday has nothing to do with Christ resurrection.
Many Christians do worship on Sunday. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Christ resurrection came after Monday evening.
Christ's resurrection was late Saturday after noon, on the Sabbath.

Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. (1260 years)
That's a prophecy that has yet to come to pass. A time, times, and half a time is 3 1/2 years.

Every time the phrases "day of the Lord" or "Lords day" occur, they are referring to end times. Eschatology. Sunday being the day of the Lord is tradition, nothing more. Note that I'm not advocating for keeing the Saturday Sabbath. We can worship whenever we like, on whatever day(s) we choose.
True, a person can worship any day, every day; but the commanded day of rest is Saturday.

In the Bible, but I am not the Bible. I was using it the way I was using it. The day set apart as was often done in the NT, for the saints to gather together to worship, hear the word of the Lord, and fellowship. In the Bible it was often said to be the first day of the week, and that is where the tradition came from. It is the risen Lord who redeemed us, and He rose on the first day of the week. As I said----there are no ordinances and no law about it. Jesus is our sabbath rest,

In the Bible, but I am not the Bible. I was using it the way I was using it. The day set apart as was often done in the NT, for the saints to gather together to worship, hear the word of the Lord, and fellowship. In the Bible it was often said to be the first day of the week, and that is where the tradition came from. It is the risen Lord who redeemed us, and He rose on the first day of the week. As I said----there are no ordinances and no law about it. Jesus is our sabbath rest,
God raised Jesus Christ late Saturday, three days and three nights after he died.

Many Christians do worship on Sunday. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Christ's resurrection was late Saturday after noon, on the Sabbath.

That's a prophecy that has yet to come to pass. A time, times, and half a time is 3 1/2 years.
Wrong, wrong, and wrong again. your on a roll shroom.
It is true that you can worship any day, but the Sunday Christians are keeping Sunday as a day of rest. Not good.

Back