• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Why the Sacrifices in the Sinai Covenant

You call SM's way the offensive way.

I call it the whole truth.

the truth set you free.

the Truth is the same whether it is to a lady or gentleman.
Are you calling people a lady part? Lol

I did not get it.

So I dismissed it.

She has been playing games.

So I don't pay much attention to what she says.
The reason you didn't get it was because you didn't really read what SM said that caused me to say "Language. There are less offensive ways to say that." (He was describing circumcision.) All you did was jump to his defense without even knowing what you were defending. Which is all you ever do, so maybe you can begin to understand why I get the impression you are infatuated.

Adam ate the fruit out of LOVE for EVE. Think about it...what would GOD do to her had Adam refused to partake. He was not deceived !

Blade

Notice that satan didn't go directly to the man, but went after the man, through the woman.

I have no doubt that "many" men have placed their emotions for women before God.

"And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;"

But to me this has a much deeper meaning.

Had Adam simply obeyed God, Eve would have died, and a "New woman" would have replaced her, "which is created after God in true righteousness and Holiness". She, the "New Woman", no longer the child of disobedience, would then say;

Rom. 11:19 Thou wilt say then, Eve was broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20 Well; because of unbelief she was broken off, and I standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not Eve when she sinned, I should take heed lest he also spare not me.

The church of God was said to be the Bride of Christ. He is the Head of the Church, the same as the man is the head of the Woman. Adam placed the Woman before God. But Jesus didn't. He was surrounded by the Jews, who had been "beguiled" by the serpent, just like Eve, and were teaching for doctrines the commandments of men, since HE was at least 12. And even though Jesus would have loved the Jews, and came to save those who were lost, he didn't place His Love for them, above the Commandments of God.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Had Jesus been like Adam, There would have been no chance for the "New Woman", created after God in righteousness and true holiness.

You point is a great one Blade.

The reason you didn't get it was because you didn't really read what SM said that caused me to say "Language. There are less offensive ways to say that." (He was describing circumcision.) All you did was jump to his defense without even knowing what you were defending. Which is all you ever do, so maybe you can begin to understand why I get the impression you are infatuated.
All my brothers won't take your bait of bickering.

I am trying my best to imitate them too.

blessings, lady.

You said the Pharisees! Calling it doctrines of men! It is no different than Christian's referring to fellow Christians as Christians, and non-believers as non-Christians. Americans/ non-Americans, citizens/ non-citizens. Why do you miss Paul's point and make up an entire doctrine and defense around something that is insignificant? Not everything in the Bible is talking about what you call everything which is the doctrines of men.

I posted who Paul said called the Gentile Saints in Ephesus "uncircumcised and without God in the world". Then I posted God's Own Words in which HE creates clearly says EVERY ONE who joins themselves to Him, even Strangers are treated, and how He has ONE Law for both Gentiles and Jews, as it still was in Paul's time, which was over 14 years since Jesus ascended to His Father.

Rom. 2: 6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds: 7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: 8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

I know this world's religions teach that God created the Partition. But when the Scriptures are examined, it appears that both Jew and Gentile were under the same instruction. The Pharisees, who were the religious leaders of that time, didn't believe Moses, and had "omitted" much of His Very important instructions, at least according to Jesus. He made a show of them openly, not God. He exposed and then tore down the Partition they created and had taught for centuries. Zacharias and Simeon knew better.

I'm not making up doctrines, nor have I adopted Calvin as my teacher, as you have. I am letting the Scriptures teach me doctrine and sharing this perspective with you.

Back