• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Why the Sacrifices in the Sinai Covenant

And they are true. I believe those sayings.

I just don't believe that is what the Lord wants us to go about proclaiming.
Especially if they are being proclaimed as excuses, or reasons, why not to do all God commandments as He commanded.
Are you back pedaling your mockery? I can see why @meshak says what she does about you. You speak with forked tongue.

Saved by grace through faith is the gospel CF. Jesus tells us to preach the gospel. It is you who says it is being used as an excuse to not keep God's commandments. It is not what those who preach the gospel are doing. The commandments you are concerned with only have to do with your idea of sabbaths, feasts and festivals. All things of the world.
Jesus said teach and do even the least commandments.
So what do most Christians do? They preach that He died for us so we don't have to do all the commandments as written.
That is not what they preach. Why do legalists need to resort to lies and misrepresentations in order to prop up their view? Because there is nothing to prop them up.
Jesus said think not that I came to destroy the law and prophets.
So what do most Christians do? They preach that Jesus ended the OT law and prophets.
You left off most of that scripture. "Think not that I came to destroy the law and prophets. I did not come to destroy it but to FULFILL it." And that is what HE did. You can keep trying to fulfill it yourself but you have already missed up too many times in your life so it is a fruitless effort. When the new comes, the old becomes obsolete. The Christian is not under law but under grace.
Jesus said seek God's righteousness.
They preach don't try keeping God's law. Instead believe us. We are saved by grace.
They do not preach that at all. You continue to tell the same lie in order to justify your lie. And they don't say believe us, they say believe Jesus.
But why should we believe them, who proclaim those sayings?
When they have no knowledge of the law.
When they themselves are confessing they have forsaken doing it.
How do you know they have no knowledge of the law. As a rule, they know much more about it than you do because they don't spiritualize that which shouldn't be spiritualized as you do.

The literal law what the eyes see must be mixed with the law of faith togeter making one perfect law of grace. No mixing of the two there can be no gospel rest. An incomplete circuit. They hear but not do .Or they do without beheard from God .The many in Mathew 7 in whom God declared I never knew you worker of iniquity. Those who say they will be found with a righteous of their own power .
I don't disagree with that.
If one doesn't have faith that God's words are true, and for them,
they shall not take up their cross to follow Jesus.

But if they do, then God will send His Son.

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Matthew 7:24

Again the perfect law the one mixed with the letter that kills and the spirit of grace that heals
Yes. That law.

A blessing,
if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day:
And a curse,
if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God,
but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

Deuteronomy 11:27-28

The circular reasoning of the gospel

Psalms 19: 6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
And He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths:
for out of Zion shall go forth the law,
and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 2:4

Are you back pedaling your mockery? I can see why @meshak says what she does about you. You speak with forked tongue.
You accuse me of mockery, I am not even sure exactly what for.
And I'm sorry you feel mocked.

I preach to say, believe Jesus, the kingdom of heaven is at hand, and Jesus comes.
That is my testimony.

Saved by grace through faith is the gospel CF. Jesus tells us to preach the gospel. It is you who says it is being used as an excuse to not keep God's commandments. It is not what those who preach the gospel are doing. The commandments you are concerned with only have to do with your idea of sabbaths, feasts and festivals. All things of the world.
So I am told, Arial, over and over again.
But I heard Jesus say Keep My commandments, and teach My commandments.
So I show them commandments that the Lord commanded, in His law.
But they concern themselves not with His sabbaths, feasts, and festivals laws.
And they believe God's laws are things of the world? (That's a new one to me ☺️ )

That is not what they preach. Why do legalists need to resort to lies and misrepresentations in order to prop up their view? Because there is nothing to prop them up.
Because those that don't obey the law need to call them liars and misrepresenters.
Because if anyone other than Jesus keeps the law, that would mean all the anti-legalists were wrong all along.
In everything they say.

You left off most of that scripture. "Think not that I came to destroy the law and prophets. I did not come to destroy it but to FULFILL it." And that is what HE did. You can keep trying to fulfill it yourself but you have already missed up too many times in your life so it is a fruitless effort. When the new comes, the old becomes obsolete. The Christian is not under law but under grace.
So Jesus fulfilled the law,
so now it is, in effect, destroyed from Christians having to do it.
And that is because Christians are not beholden to the God of Israel.
Since they now have grace.

Well, you know, I did mess up,
and I am going to testify that in your Sabbath thread.
But I didn't give up.
And pretty soon, Jesus was there to help me.

They do not preach that at all. You continue to tell the same lie in order to justify your lie. And they don't say believe us, they say believe Jesus.
Look, there are some, else you couldn't and wouldn't label us "legalists".
And if you look, even St Paul also plenty of times says to be keepers of the law, the law is for righteousness.
So at some point, after we repented, each of us had to make the choice, didn't we.

And most Christians chose grace, and a few chose to keep His word, His commandments.
In spite of all the criticism (to put it mildly) from the anti-legalist camp. Supposedly, the gracious ones.

And we see them among us, patiently posting scripture and making full proof of their ministry,
and the "saved by grace" throwing stones, sniping, self justifying,
and not hearing any of the excellent ministries.

How do you know they have no knowledge of the law. As a rule, they know much more about it than you do because they don't spiritualize that which shouldn't be spiritualized as you do.
When you declare that you are not concerned with His commandments in His law,
do you expect people to believe you know something of the law?

God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit
and in truth.

John 4:24

For we know that the law is spiritual:
but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Romans 7:14

For to be carnally minded is death;
but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Romans 8:6

The feasts of the Lord (which He commanded in Sinai) are out of this world.

But I say unto you,
I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine,
until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom.

Matthew 26:29

That ye may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom,
and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 22:30

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:
if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him,
and he with Me.

Revelation 3:20

You accuse me of mockery, I am not even sure exactly what for.
And I'm sorry you feel mocked.
You mock Christians and you mock grace and you mock the substitutionary work of Jesus, constantly.
I preach to say, believe Jesus, the kingdom of heaven is at hand, and Jesus comes.
That is my testimony.
And you deny the work that He did. But what you preach is keep the sabbaths, the feasts, the festivals, but as I say to keep them not God. And ignore the dietary laws. Why is that? Is giving up bacon to big a sacrifice?
But I heard Jesus say Keep My commandments, and teach My commandments.
So I show them commandments that the Lord commanded, in His law.
But they concern themselves not with His sabbaths, feasts, and festivals laws.
And they believe God's laws are things of the world? (That's a new one to me ☺️ )
You show them the feasts, the festival, the sacrifices the sabbaths. And call that the law.
Col 2:8,16-17
Because those that don't obey the law need to call them liars and misrepresenters.
Because if anyone other than Jesus keeps the law, that would mean all the anti-legalists were wrong all along.
In everything they say.
We don't obey the Jewish ceremonial law because all they represented is in Christ. There is no need any longer for the representation. That is not the same thing as saying we are not to obey God. But it is no longer a LAW because LAW condemns, and there is not condemnation for those in Christ. There is correction and instruction. You just can't get away from repeating the lie that Christians are antinomianists.
So Jesus fulfilled the law,
so now it is, in effect, destroyed from Christians having to do it.
And that is because Christians are not beholden to the God of Israel.
Since they now have grace.
Get off your treadmill. This is all a pack of lies.
Look, there are some, else you couldn't and wouldn't label us "legalists".
And if you look, even St Paul also plenty of times says to be keepers of the law, the law is for righteousness.
So at some point, after we repented, each of us had to make the choice, didn't we.
There are some of everything. You label us all with that label. Christians do not say we are not to keep God's moral law. They say it is not what saves us and it can't condemn us. You have no clue who Jesus is or what He did.
And most Christians chose grace, and a few chose to keep His word, His commandments.
The only way of eternal life is by the grace of God. No one ever has or ever will deserve to dwell with Him in His kingdom. The way is provided by Jesus who is the way. Not shows the way. But is the way. By grace through faith in the crucified and risen Christ. His work. And you have no idea whether is is a few or many who are obedient to God. They did the first obedience----put their trust in the only one who can save them. So stop talking about people and address actual Christianity.
and not hearing any of the excellent ministries.
You really think yours is an excellent ministry? No one can even know what you are actually saying. It all lives and thrives inside you head.

You mock Christians and you mock grace and you mock the substitutionary work of Jesus, constantly.
Christians just feel mocked, when the sword goes through their land.
Many of them dislike judgment (whilst forgetting they themselves just judged and mocked a brethren most unfavourably).

And I am teaching the works Jesus done.
I am showing and teaching His commandments.
And preaching God's kingdom.
Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers.

Deuteronomy 8:1

And you deny the work that He did. But what you preach is keep the sabbaths, the feasts, the festivals, but as I say to keep them not God. And ignore the dietary laws. Why is that? Is giving up bacon to big a sacrifice?
Another time you are telling us that Jesus did all the commandments perfectly.
But when I try to teach His commandments as He commanded us to, you say I am denying.

If one keep Jesus' sayings, they shall never see death.
But if one keep Christian sayings, they only see His death,
and are impervious to His words.

Christ is become of no effect unto you,
whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Galatians 5:4

You show them the feasts, the festival, the sacrifices the sabbaths. And call that the law.
Col 2:8,16-17
And this day shall be unto you for a memorial;
and ye shall keep it a feast to the Lord throughout your generations;
ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

Exodus 12:14

In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried,
saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto Me, and drink.

John 7:37

We don't obey the Jewish ceremonial law because all they represented is in Christ. There is no need any longer for the representation. That is not the same thing as saying we are not to obey God. But it is no longer a LAW because LAW condemns, and there is not condemnation for those in Christ. There is correction and instruction. You just can't get away from repeating the lie that Christians are antinomianists.
What you call "the Jewish ceremonial law", are the Lord's commandments.
To me.
And Christ Jesus is the Lord.
And He came in the flesh to tell us....

If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love;
even as I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love.

John 15:10

Get off your treadmill. This is all a pack of lies.
After you just reaffirmed your belief in the last paragraph,
which confirms what I said.

But of course, if the written law isn't really His law for us,
then I am the liar.

There are some of everything. You label us all with that label. Christians do not say we are not to keep God's moral law. They say it is not what saves us and it can't condemn us. You have no clue who Jesus is or what He did.
I get Jesus to teach me all things God said.

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name,
He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 14:26

The only way of eternal life is by the grace of God. No one ever has or ever will deserve to dwell with Him in His kingdom. The way is provided by Jesus who is the way. Not shows the way. But is the way. By grace through faith in the crucified and risen Christ. His work. And you have no idea whether is is a few or many who are obedient to God. They did the first obedience----put their trust in the only one who can save them. So stop talking about people and address actual Christianity.
And the only way to the grace of God?

For I will have respect unto you,
and make you fruitful, and multiply you,
and establish My covenant with you.

Leviticus 26:9

You really think yours is an excellent ministry? No one can even know what you are actually saying. It all lives and thrives inside you head.
The kings of the earth, and all the inhabitants of the world,
would not have believed that the adversary and the enemy should have entered into the gates of Jerusalem.
For the sins of her prophets, and the iniquities of her priests, that have shed the blood of the just in the midst of her,
they have wandered as blind men in the streets, they have polluted themselves with blood,
so that men could not touch their garments.

Lamentations 4:12-13

Christians just feel mocked, when the sword goes through their land.
Many of them dislike judgment (whilst forgetting they themselves just judged and mocked a brethren most unfavourably).
Christians are what you mock pretending you are the sword of the spirit the the accuser of the brethren constantly falsely rebuking them to keep the commandments which they are keeping (guarding) with all their new born again heart soul and mind .

Christians are what you mock pretending you are the sword of the spirit the the accuser of the brethren constantly falsely rebuking them to keep the commandments which they are keeping (guarding) with all their new born again heart soul and mind .
When I preach the kingdom, Christians say I am in la-la-land.
When I teach the commandments, Christians say I am doing despite to grace.
When I remind them God and His Son say to keep the law, Christians tell me, you don't.

And when they have no answer, Christians complain I am mocking them.
Have I spoken about any of you personally?
No.
Have accused any of you? called anyone names? told anyone they don't really believe what they say?
All these things Christians do to me, and they accuse me of mocking them.

And yous are confessing to me that you don't keep the commandments.
You are calling His law, "shadows", and "ceremonial", and "old covenant" and "not for us", even "death", etc & etc,
that you keep it not

Do you forget all that when you claim to be keeping the law with all your born again heart?
Do you forget you are doing despite to His grace, while you are claiming you keep the law?

Back