• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Why the Sacrifices in the Sinai Covenant

These sayings that you mock? They are God's sayings. They come right out of HIs book.
And they are true. I believe those sayings.

I just don't believe that is what the Lord wants us to go about proclaiming.
Especially if they are being proclaimed as excuses, or reasons, why not to do all God commandments as He commanded.

Jesus said teach and do even the least commandments.
So what do most Christians do? They preach that He died for us so we don't have to do all the commandments as written.

Jesus said think not that I came to destroy the law and prophets.
So what do most Christians do? They preach that Jesus ended the OT law and prophets.

Jesus said seek God's righteousness.
They preach don't try keeping God's law. Instead believe us. We are saved by grace.

But why should we believe them, who proclaim those sayings?
When they have no knowledge of the law.
When they themselves are confessing they have forsaken doing it.

The law comes by any prophet he moves to bring God's interpretation It speaks of the grace and truth of God .
And he said,
The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them;
He shined forth from mount Paran, and He came with ten thousands of saints:
from His right hand went a fiery law for them.

Deuteronomy 33:2

And He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths:
for out of Zion shall go forth the law,
and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 2:3

I just don't believe that is what the Lord wants us to go about proclaiming.
Especially if they are being proclaimed as excuses, or reasons, why not to do all God commandments as He commanded.
Other than no man can keep them perfectly, the cause of the fall?

That picture of His grace having mercy on some?

Remember he is of one mind and always does whatsoever' His soul pleases. He is not served by the dying hands as a will of man. I did it it proves it .

His Holy Spirit works in the creature to both reveal his will and soften by strengthening our new born again hearts .

Who and what is it that softens your heart ?

Job 23:11 My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined. Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food. But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth. For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him. Therefore am I troubled at his presence: when I consider, I am afraid of him.For God maketh my heart soft, and the Almighty troubleth me:

The law comes by any prophet he moves to bring God's interpretation It speaks of the grace and truth of God .
I see the law as being God's technical document.
And when Jesus, who was full of grace and truth, says something (in the gospels),
and even when Paul says something,
and I want to understand their saying, I go to the law to see what they are talking about.

The technical document helps me to know what Jesus and Paul were speaking,
and in turn, Jesus' and Paul's sayings help me to understand the technical document, which came by Moses.
Of course, the words of the OT prophets are extremely useful (probably essential) to understanding the technical document also.

And he said,
The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them;
He shined forth from mount Paran, and He came with ten thousands of saints:
from His right hand went a fiery law for them.

Deuteronomy 33:2

And He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths:
for out of Zion shall go forth the law,
and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 2:3
Ok so the letter of the law comes out from God and not the prophets as apostles sent with it.

Other than no man can keep them perfectly, the cause of the fall?
Not even for one minute?

I tell you, if you be perfect for God, even for just one minute,
He will bless you.

And I know, it is not easy.
But practice makes perfect. 😇

That picture of His grace having mercy on some?
Do you believe He is really going to have mercy upon all them who are preaching to the people against keeping all His law?
Who are saying it shouldn't even be attempted, because it cannot be done?
or because Jesus fulfilled it. or because Paul said something somewhere.
And are saying, believe us (and not what the word says), because we are the saved (by His grace).

Remember he is of one mind and always does whatsoever' His soul pleases. He is not served by the dying hands as a will of man. I did it it proves it .
Who keeps His words, shall be of one mind with Christ.

His Holy Spirit works in the creature to both reveal his will and soften by strengthening our new born again hearts .
He grants the Holy Ghost to them that keep His commandments.

Who and what is it that softens your heart ?
After the Lord circumcised my heart, I had to learn real quick how to keep it circumcised.
It is amazing how fast the foreskins grow back, and we fall back into the old man.

Job 23:11 My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined. Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food. But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth. For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him. Therefore am I troubled at his presence: when I consider, I am afraid of him.For God maketh my heart soft, and the Almighty troubleth me:
If thou turn away thy foot from doing thy pleasure on My holy day;
and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable;
and shalt honour Him, not doing thine own ways,
nor finding thine own pleasure,
nor speaking thine own words:
Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord;
and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father:
for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Isaiah 58:13-14

I see the law as being God's technical document.
And when Jesus, who was full of grace and truth, says something (in the gospels),
and even when Paul says something,
and I want to understand their saying, I go to the law to see what they are talking about.

The technical document helps me to know what Jesus and Paul were speaking,
and in turn, Jesus' and Paul's sayings help me to understand the technical document, which came by Moses.
Of course, the words of the OT prophets are extremely useful (probably essential) to understanding the technical document also.

The literal law what the eyes see must be mixed with the law of faith togeter making one perfect law of grace. No mixing of the two there can be no gospel rest. An incomplete circuit. They hear but not do .Or they do without beheard from God .The many in Mathew 7 in whom God declared I never knew you worker of iniquity. Those who say they will be found with a righteous of their own power .

Again the perfect law the one mixed with the letter that kills and the spirit of grace that heals

The circular reasoning of the gospel

Psalms 19: 6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Let's just take your interpretation of the bullock sacrifice, for example.

A man who wants to bring the Lord an offering has to bring an unblemished yearling male, daily.
Who has that much cattle?
And he has to bring it unto the Lord's altar.
Where is that? Is it even a physical place on earth?
Each person did not have to do a daily sacrifice, where did you get that idea. As far as animals for their sacrifices, it was an agrarian, herding culture with more than enough animals to go around.

The Lord's altar was located in the tabernacle.
POC-013-1.png
And the Lord quite clearly proclaims, that their sin shall be atoned.
Is He lying?
For we know the blood of "real animal" bullocks does not atone.
By the blood of Christ.

So I saw a puzzle for us here.
Which for me, was solved by what other scriptures say elsewhere.
By looking at all the scripture which talks about our herd and flocks, for example.
And which talk about the sacrifices of God.
And which talk about cattle.

And by revelation from the Lord. Praise Him.
In other words by perverting the scriptures.

Tell me, do you stand before God this very hour as a saved man ready to be with God?

Back