• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Why God is No Respecter of Persons

It appears to me that you have rejected the living word and have embraced the written word.
You judge by appearance.

And you believe the Living Word says differently to the written word,
instead of using the written word to try your spirits and correct them,
which is why God gave us the written word.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

4 Timothy 3:16

You never say anything about Jesus Christ. It is all about you and the law.
You should read my replies to Grace Accepted's interrogation of me.
There I spoke of the coming of the Son of man.

I cannot speak about everything in every post,
and since all your offering are to refute the law,
that is why you see the scriptures that advocate God's law from me.

Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you,
but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning.
The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

1 John 2:7

And this is love, that we walk after His commandments.
This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

2 John 1:6

Ye shall walk after the Lord your God,
and fear Him, and keep His commandments, and obey His voice,
and ye shall serve Him, and cleave unto Him.

Deuteronomy 13:4

Ye shall do My judgments, and keep Mine ordinances, to walk therein:
I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 18:4

Bless God ❤️

It appears to me that you have rejected the living word and have embraced the written word. You never say anything about Jesus Christ. It is all about you and the law.
The written word is the living words of God's loving laws .Its all about him and his law of faith or refered to as His labor of love.

Hebrews 4 : 11-12 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief. (no faith as it is written) For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

The written word is the living words of God's loving laws .Its all about him and his law of faith or refered to as His labor of love.

Hebrews 4 : 11-12 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief. (no faith as it is written) For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

You judge by appearance.

And you believe the Living Word says differently to the written word,
instead of using the written word to try your spirits and correct them,
which is why God gave us the written word.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

4 Timothy 3:16

You should read my replies to Grace Accepted's interrogation of me.
There I spoke of the coming of the Son of man.

I cannot speak about everything in every post,
and since all your offering are to refute the law,
that is why you see the scriptures that advocate God's law from me.

Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you,
but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning.
The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

1 John 2:7

And this is love, that we walk after His commandments.
This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

2 John 1:6

Ye shall walk after the Lord your God,
and fear Him, and keep His commandments, and obey His voice,
and ye shall serve Him, and cleave unto Him.

Deuteronomy 13:4

Ye shall do My judgments, and keep Mine ordinances, to walk therein:
I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 18:4

Bless God ❤️
You are in serious trouble. Those that are under the law will be judged by the law.

I don't see the law as "God's loving law". The law judges and condemns. To be under the law is to be judged by the law.

I don't see the law as "God's loving law". The law judges and condemns. To be under the law is to be judged by the law.

Hi thanks for the reply .I can try>

The law of faith the unseen justifies. Christ the just according to the letter of the law (death) and or with the justifier his unseen labor of love or called loving law of faith. . togerther as one making one perfect law.

Romans 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Apart from each other remains "death" no living hope of faith. an incomplete circuit or circle .

David in a parable helps us the understand the power of the perfect law again the two mixied as one new born again loving law

Note. . . (purple) in parenthesis my added comment as a personal understanding .

Note. . .Green the living work or power of the gospel .

Note . . Red the power of the loving law

Note,,, (Black ) no power

Psalm 19 4-11 Their line (of reasoning) is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: (complete or perfect) and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. The law of the Lord is perfect (complete circuit) , converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

James 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

You are in serious trouble. Those that are under the law will be judged by the law.
Not in as much trouble as you.
Those that are without the law shall perish without the law.
They shall not stand when judgment comes.

Unless Thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
Psalm 119:92

For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law:
and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

Romans 2:12

Do you believe that God has bad intentions toward us?

His law is for our righteousness.

And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee,
but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all His ways, and to love Him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,
to keep the commandments of the Lord, and His statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?

Deuteronomy 10:12-13

Thou shalt keep therefore His statutes, and His commandments, which I command thee this day,
that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee,
and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the Lord thy God giveth thee, for ever.

Deuteronomy 4:40

O that there were such an heart in them,
that they would fear Me, and keep all My commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!

Deuteronomy 5:29

Do you believe that God has bad intentions toward us?

His law is for our righteousness.

And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee,
but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all His ways, and to love Him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,
to keep the commandments of the Lord, and His statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?

Deuteronomy 10:12-13

Thou shalt keep therefore His statutes, and His commandments, which I command thee this day,
that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee,
and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the Lord thy God giveth thee, for ever.

Deuteronomy 4:40

O that there were such an heart in them,
that they would fear Me, and keep all My commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!

Deuteronomy 5:29
Your Old Covenant law and religion has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. Which leaves you with Christ and his Gospel, that you have rejected.

Not in as much trouble as you.
Those that are without the law shall perish without the law.
They shall not stand when judgment comes.

Unless Thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
Psalm 119:92

For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law:
and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

Romans 2:12
You have sinned in the law and will be judged by the law.

The letter of the law the scripture the bible? It would appear heaven and earth are still here. Mankind is still dying.

Matthew 5:18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Yes those under the written and those not under the law will be judged by the same law of God.

Romans 2:11-13King James Version For there is no respect of persons with God. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Establishing the law of faith Gods labor of Love working in us. "Let there be" to of his good pleasure. It was good. Jesus di the will of the father with delight some murmur.

Philippians 2:13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

The letter of the law the judgment of God will last to the last day under the sun by it he can rebuke us and working in us turn us calling us back to repentance.

The letter of the law the scripture the bible? It would appear heaven and earth are still here. Mankind is still dying.

Matthew 5:18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Yes those under the written and those not under the law will be judged by the same law of God.

Romans 2:11-13King James Version For there is no respect of persons with God. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Establishing the law of faith Gods labor of Love working in us. "Let there be" to of his good pleasure. It was good. Jesus di the will of the father with delight some murmur.

Philippians 2:13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

The letter of the law the judgment of God will last to the last day under the sun by it he can rebuke us and working in us turn us calling us back to repentance.
Everything has been fulfilled. The law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15 and is why "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17.

All sin has been atoned for and we are complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10. You need to give up your Old Covenant religion and enter into his rest, Hebrews 4:10.

Everything has been fulfilled. The law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15 and is why "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17.

All sin has been atoned for and we are complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10. You need to give up your Old Covenant religion and enter into his rest, Hebrews 4:10.
How has the written law the Bible been abolished ? Who is it abolished for and what reason . Is murder abolished or Blasphemy making room for anarchy? ? Remember where there is no law there is no tresspass .

Back