• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Why God is No Respecter of Persons

Your Old Covenant law and religion has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. Which leaves you with Christ and his Gospel, that you have rejected.
We have already addressed these points.
He abolished the enmity.
And the gospel is the gospel of the kingdom,
which the law teaches us how to inherit.

Remember the word which Moses the servant of the Lord commanded you,
saying, The Lord your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land.

Joshua 1:13

The gospel is not 6 misinterpreted verses from St Paul, and forget what God and Jesus said.

You have sinned in the law and will be judged by the law.
And I am glad, and stand ready to be judged, having done all.

So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
James 2:12

You on the other hand have sinned without the law, and shall perish without the law.
What is better, to perish, or to be judged?

For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law:
and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

Romans 2:12

We have already addressed these points.
He abolished the enmity.
And the gospel is the gospel of the kingdom,
which the law teaches us how to inherit.

Remember the word which Moses the servant of the Lord commanded you,
saying, The Lord your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land.

Joshua 1:13

The gospel is not 6 misinterpreted verses from St Paul, and forget what God and Jesus said.

And I am glad, and stand ready to be judged, having done all.

So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
James 2:12

You on the other hand have sinned without the law, and shall perish without the law.
What is better, to perish, or to be judged?

For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law:
and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

Romans 2:12
You said, "I am glad and stand ready to be judged, having done all".

You do not understand the nature and the person of God. I suppose this is why you don't need a savior.

You said, "I am glad and stand ready to be judged, having done all".

You do not understand the nature and the person of God. I suppose this is why you don't need a savior.
Seek, and ye shall find Him.

Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the Lord understand all things.
Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than he that is perverse in his ways,
though he be rich.

Proverbs 28:5-6

Seek, and ye shall find Him.

Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the Lord understand all things.
Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than he that is perverse in his ways,
though he be rich.

Proverbs 28:5-6

You would make an excellent Pharisee. All that you quote is Old Testament scripture. Nothing about Christ.

You would make an excellent Pharisee. All that you quote is Old Testament scripture. Nothing about Christ.
I would not that ye should be ignorant,
how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
And did all drink the same spiritual drink:
for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

1 Corinthians 10:1-4

He is the Rock, His work is perfect: for all His ways are judgment:
a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is He.

Deuteronomy 32:4

I would not that ye should be ignorant,
how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
And did all drink the same spiritual drink:
for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

1 Corinthians 10:1-4

He is the Rock, His work is perfect: for all His ways are judgment:
a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is He.

Deuteronomy 32:4

The spiritual drink was the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. You are trying to do in your flesh what God has ALREADY done in Jesus Christ.

I would offer. . Its Christ the anointing Holy Spirit of God who brings the scriptures .

We can quote prophecy or plant the inccoruptible seed by which men are born again and another can water it with the water of the word as doctines of God that fal from above .But he must do the work of increasing if any. . . the pouring of of His Holy Spirit on flesh .

The Pharises rejected scripture in exchange for a oral traditons of men I herad it through the grape vine. . .
As alway he must increase we must decrease

1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

I would offer. . Its Christ the anointing Holy Spirit of God who brings the scriptures .

We can quote prophecy or plant the inccoruptible seed by which men are born again and another can water it with the water of the word as doctines of God that fal from above .But he must do the work of increasing if any. . . the pouring of of His Holy Spirit on flesh .

The Pharises rejected scripture in exchange for a oral traditons of men I herad it through the grape vine. . .
As alway he must increase we must decrease

1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
I agree. Salvation and the Christian life is all of God, Ephesians 2:10.

The spiritual drink was the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. You are trying to do in your flesh what God has ALREADY done in Jesus Christ.
It says "they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them; and that Rock was Christ"

But feel free to change Paul's words how ever you like.
Paul only said that so we wouldn't be ignorant.

:cool:

To whom coming, as unto a living stone, is disallowed indeed of men,
but chosen of God, and precious,

1 Peter 2:4

It says "they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them; and that Rock was Christ"

But feel free to change Paul's words how ever you like.
Paul only said that so we wouldn't be ignorant.

:cool:

To whom coming, as unto a living stone, is disallowed indeed of men,
but chosen of God, and precious,

1 Peter 2:4
Christ and his Gospel cannot be separated. To accept Christ is to accept his Gospel. To reject his Gospel is to reject him.

In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. Making us complete in himself, Colossians 2:10. No rules, laws or religion were needed.

Christ and his Gospel cannot be separated. To accept Christ is to accept his Gospel. To reject his Gospel is to reject him.
Yes. Jesus is God's word, that was nailed to the cross.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,)
full of grace and truth.

John 1:14

In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. Making us complete in himself, Colossians 2:10. No rules, laws or religion were needed.
But why remain ungodly?
You shouldn't still be ungodly, and in need of justification,
if Jesus came and circumcised you.

For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous:
but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Psalm 1:6

All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing,
but the keeping of the commandments of God.

1 Corinthians 7:19

Yes. Jesus is God's word, that was nailed to the cross.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,)
full of grace and truth.

John 1:14

But why remain ungodly?
You shouldn't still be ungodly, and in need of justification,
if Jesus came and circumcised you.

For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous:
but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Psalm 1:6

All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing,
but the keeping of the commandments of God.

1 Corinthians 7:19
Paul quoted both law and Gospel because there were many in Paul's congregation that were unsaved and needed to hear the law.

"Knowing this, that the law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

The reason that the righteous man does not need the law is because he is led by the Holy Spirit.

The law is what brings people to Christ, Galatians 3:24.

Back