• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Why God is No Respecter of Persons

I don't believe it is just about "religious people".
I believe we all shall stand before Him.
And that you, and I, no less than they, shall be saying, "Lord, Lord, didn't I?"

Hi Comingfrom .Paul, how you been in the down under? ?

I would offer. We receive the end of our new born again faith from the beginning.

1 Peter 1:8-11 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

They by faith (Christ working in) looked ahead . .we by the same spirit of faith looked back to the three days and nights propmised demnstration .

In one sense we have all stood before the judgement seat of Christ and been found guilty. The appointment to die once. . . as evidence we do temporally live in an earthen dying body that will return to the field of clay and the temporal spirit return to the father who gave it under the letter of the law (death) deader than a door nail

There will be no retrial. . double jeapordy .

Hi Comingfrom .Paul, how you been in the down under? ?

I would offer. We receive the end of our new born again faith from the beginning.

1 Peter 1:8-11 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

They by faith (Christ working in) looked ahead . .we by the same spirit of faith looked back to the three days and nights propmised demnstration .

In one sense we have all stood before the judgement seat of Christ and been found guilty. The appointment to die once. . . as evidence we do temporally live in an earthen dying body that will return to the field of clay and the temporal spirit return to the father who gave it under the letter of the law (death) deader than a door nail

There will be no retrial. . double jeapordy .
Thank you Mr G. Lee.

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say.

In His sabbaths is when I stand before the Him in judgment,
and I eat His passover.

This shall be a continual burnt offering throughout your generations
at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the Lord:
where I will meet you, to speak there unto thee.

Exodus 29:42

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:
if any man hear My voice, and open the door,
I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.

Revelation 3:20

Thank you Mr G. Lee.

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say.

In His sabbaths is when I stand before the Him in judgment,
and I eat His passover.

This shall be a continual burnt offering throughout your generations
at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the Lord:
where I will meet you, to speak there unto thee.

Exodus 29:42

I would offer. We receive the end of our new born again faith from the beginning.(the first hearing) our first love. .empowering us to believe God not seen.

Have you recieved the end of His faith that works in us?

I would offer. We receive the end of our new born again faith from the beginning.(the first hearing) our first love. .empowering us to believe God not seen.

Have you recieved the end of His faith that works in us?

Thank you for your offering.

I will let you be judge of whether I have received the end of my faith, or not.
It isn't a question I ever asked.

I did preach the gospel until the end came, as Jesus said to.
[Which, I will admit, was a total surprise to me when it came.]

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations;
and then shall the end come.

Matthew 24:13-14

I find posting scripture and standing in the judgment helps to keep my faith strong.
And the Lord's words as frontlets before my eyes.

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

Jude 1:20-21

I will let you be judge of whether I have received the end of my faith, or not.
It isn't a question I ever asked.

How long have you been persuing the way you define "keep" as a way that you say keeps your faith strong ? How strong? From where?

Why would you ask it if you had not received it ?

Born again beleivers have the witness of faith that works in us. By the power of his faith yoked with him we can cry out Abba father.
Without it (the faith of God) we can do nothing that could please Him

You would know if you have salavtion. By turning the question into another is not a answer . Have you recevied the end?

I find posting scripture and standing in the judgment helps to keep my faith strong.
And the Lord's words as frontlets before my eyes.

Posting scripture and standing in the judgment of those you say do not "keep without error" as if you were the author only reveals mankind has no power to rebuke the lying spirit of the father of lies . .

Only the words coming from the eternal Father not seen . Not Paul Comingfrom seen or any man .

I would offer we walk by faith the un-seen eternal not by sight what the eyes see the temporal . The two must be mixed according to the prescription.

Great 20/20 presciption as a teaching parable helping us to distinguish between the things seen the temporal and the things of faith the unseen eternal is freely given to all who believe as it is written

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I would offer we must be careful how we hear , its the father of lies who would turn things upside down taking away the understanding (faith of God) the Pottter, giving it over to the clay of the field the things seen ..

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

How long have you been persuing the way you define "keep" as a way that you say keeps your faith strong ? How strong? From where?
Since '04. Can always be stronger. From Zion.

Why would you ask it if you had not received it ?
I asked for the Holy Spirit.

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children:
how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him?

Luke 11:13

Hitherto have ye asked nothing in My name:
ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

John 16:24

Born again beleivers have the witness of faith that works in us. By the power of his faith yoked with him we can cry out Abba father.
Without it (the faith of God) we can do nothing that could please Him
And these signs shall follow them that believe;
In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;
they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Mark 16:17-18
You would know if you have salavtion. By turning the question into another is not a answer . Have you recevied the end?
As I said, I was surprised when the end came.
Before then, I didn't know what Jesus meant.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations;
and then shall the end come.

Matthew 24:14

Posting scripture and standing in the judgment of those you say do not "keep without error" as if you were the author only reveals mankind has no power to rebuke the lying spirit of the father of lies . .
I do it to stand in your judgment.
If there is a mote in my eye, maybe you will pick it for me.

I do not do this to judge you [that isn't my job, that is your job].

Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great;
ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's:
and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto Me, and I will hear it.

Deuteronomy 1:17

Only the words coming from the eternal Father not seen . Not Paul Comingfrom seen or any man .
And what about your words here?
Your grudge appears to be that I am posting His words.

Shouldn't you be rejoicing with me, in His words?
if you love His words.

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people,
but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

Leviticus 19:18

I would offer we walk by faith the un-seen eternal not by sight what the eyes see the temporal . The two must be mixed according to the prescription.
I offer you His words.
Since my faith is in what He says.

Ye shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.

Deuteronomy 5:33

Great 20/20 presciption as a teaching parable helping us to distinguish between the things seen the temporal and the things of faith the unseen eternal is freely given to all who believe as it is written

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
For this commandment which I command thee this day,
it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.
It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say,
Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?

Deuteronomy 30:11-12

I would offer we must be careful how we hear , its the father of lies who would turn things upside down taking away the understanding (faith of God) the Pottter, giving it over to the clay of the field the things seen ..

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
Thank you for your offerings.

And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God,
and wilt do that which is right in His sight,
and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes,
I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians:
for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

Exodus 15:26

And what about your words here?
Your grudge appears to be that I am posting His words.

Shouldn't you be rejoicing with me, in His words?
if you love His words.
You lean on the word keep since 04 like others do not have a understanding. Can you keep the will of God perfectly without error?

You lean on the word keep since 04 like others do not have a understanding. Can you keep the will of God perfectly without error?
Thank you, G Lee.

I wouldn't say, without error.

But these things I do know.
The Lord knows how hard we try. And He knows what we are capable of.
Doesn't He?

And He helps, if we are having difficulty, if we pray.
Doesn't He?

And all these people who are waving banners saying to put away His law,
well, how hard are they trying to keep/guard it?

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deuteronomy 6:6

He that rejecteth Me, and receiveth not My words, hath one that judgeth him:
the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

John 12:48

Thank you, G Lee.

I wouldn't say, without error.

But these things I do know.
The Lord knows how hard we try. And He knows what we are capable of.
Doesn't He?

And He helps, if we are having difficulty, if we pray.
Doesn't He?

And all these people who are waving banners saying to put away His law,
well, how hard are they trying to keep/guard it?

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deuteronomy 6:6

He that rejecteth Me, and receiveth not My words, hath one that judgeth him:
the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

John 12:48
It appears to me that you have rejected the living word and have embraced the written word. You never say anything about Jesus Christ. It is all about you and the law.

Back