• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

What to be born again for

You need to learn how to pay attention.
Back at you but I know you guys don't pay attention to any insightful posts. that's how the triune god keeps on flourishing.

It will keep on flourishing until Jesus returns and satan is put away.

But you cannot stop little flock, remnants.

This comment is for @Sissy and @Grace Accepted too.

Back at you but I know you guys don't pay attention to any insightful posts. that's how the triune god keeps on flourishing.

It will keep on flourishing until Jesus returns and satan is put away.

But you cannot stop little flock, remnants.

This comment is for @Sissy and @Grace Accepted too.
We ain't worried about your posts convincing anyone of anything.

You don't know nearly as much as you think you do.
Why should I play your games and be SM's stumbling block?

SM has been doing a great job for non-trins.

I don't want to be his stumbling block with my not-so-perfect rebuttals.

Why should I play your games and be SM's stumbling block?

SM has been doing a great job for non-trins.

I don't want to be his stumbling block with my not-so-perfect rebuttals.
What does that have to do with you claiming to know all our thoughts, and our reasons, and the full content of our minds?

No one asked you to present rebuttals to anyone. The blindly worshipful attitude towards a flesh and blood man is concerning. Most of your posts now-a-days are honoring him. Gone is the Meshak I so respected for her complete devotion to Jesus, even though I disagree with your theology.

What does that have to do with you claiming to know all our thoughts, and our reasons, and the full content of our minds?

No one asked you to present rebuttals to anyone. The blindly worshipful attitude towards a flesh and blood man is concerning. Most of your posts now-a-days are honoring him. Gone is the Meshak I so respected for her complete devotion to Jesus, even though I disagree with your theology.
Bless you, Arial. :giggle:

I don't think you realize it but you stated that correctly. It is the chosen who repent. Though I am sure what you meant is that God chooses them because they repent. But if you think that process through you will see that they actually chose themselves so that God could choose them, and at best that is a logical fallacy. Truthfully---it is an utter nonsense statement.
IOW, God chooses ALL because He offers salvation to everyone but ONLY those who repent and believe receive eternal life, i.e. chosen to salvation.

IOW, God chooses ALL because He offers salvation to everyone but ONLY those who repent and believe receive eternal life, i.e. chosen to salvation.
He chooses ALL but only those who choose Him and that makes them chosen unto salvation? Think again.

He chooses ALL but only those who choose Him and that makes them chosen unto salvation? Think again.
Excuse me - He chooses ALL in that He desires for ALL to be saved and come to the knowledge of Him - He gives ALL the same opportunity but ONLY those who repent and believe receive eternal life, i.e. chosen to salvation. If God desires for all to be saved and He first does the choosing - ALL would be saved. But since it is left to the hearts and minds of individuals to love and choose him - it is available that some will reject Him. Hence the "many are called but few are chosen."

Back