• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

What Do I Mean By Legalist

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2 Timothy 4:2
I have been rebuking you for your misuse of Scripture for your self-exalting preaching and teachings.

And how is that wrong?

If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love.
John 15:10
You must keep them, not conceptualize them. You must find a priest and drag a living bullock or lamb to be slaughtered and the blood sprinkled on the altar. You must rest each Saturday from allo your work. etc. You must obey and not play.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also;
John 14:12
You need to learn what the works of God are.

I have been rebuking you for your misuse of Scripture for your self-exalting preaching and teachings.
You shall anywise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.

Is it a compliment or insinuating something else as usual?
I was being serious.
I see you often include the words "obey" and "commandments".

You must keep them, not conceptualize them. You must find a priest and drag a living bullock or lamb to be slaughtered and the blood sprinkled on the altar. You must rest each Saturday from allo your work. etc. You must obey and not play.
First we must lay up all His words in us, and when He comes, then He makes them known to us.
And that is not such a hard work. Is it.

You need to learn what the works of God are.
It is a work of shittim wood and of beaten gold.
We have to build our ark with what ever shitty wood we have,
and then we can overlay it with the gold and the treasures we find in His word.

And this work of the candlestick was of beaten gold,
unto the shaft thereof, unto the flowers thereof, was beaten work:
according unto the pattern which the Lord had shewed Moses, so he made the candlestick.

Numbers 8:4

And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was shewed thee in the mount.
Exodus 25:40

@Grace Accepted I think you should try to understand Mark 2:7-12 better.
Thank you for that one, 7thMoon.

When I first contemplated that passage, I realized that, though I was not physically paralyzed, I was spiritually paralyzed,
and I had to go find my house ( in Heaven ). [ That maybe I could learn how to lay up some treasure there Matt 6:20 ].

In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:2

And I saw that Jesus there was doing this commandment.

Go say to them, Get you into your tents again.
Deuteronomy 5:30

I was being serious.
I see you often include the words "obey" and "commandments".
You gave me such a grandiose compliment yet you equated me with a snake.

that's what I mean you are so inconsistent with everything you say.

Anyone who is taking you seriously needs to realize that they are entertaining your play "holy man" game.

He would never violate His own law. Who ever is directing you to do that is not Christ.
His word in the Bible is what directed/directs me, Grace.

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love Me, he will keep My words:
and My Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make Our abode with him.

John 14:23

Therefore shall ye lay up these My words in your heart and in your soul,
and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

Deuteronomy 11:18

My son, keep My words, and lay up My commandments with thee.
Proverbs 7:1

You gave me such a grandiose compliment yet you equated me with a snake.
That was when you were lashing out at some here.
And I forgive you.

that's what I mean you are so inconsistent with everything you say.

Anyone who is taking you seriously needs to realize that they are entertaining your play "holy man" game.
It is nice of you to expect me to be as perfect as Jesus,
but I am just a loving brother, Sister.

😘
Can you forgive me for being me?
After all, I am a non-trin.

Back