• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

THE 1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM - MILLENNIAL REIGN

I dont believe God and Jesus will be with us on earth.

They will rule from heaven.
Okay let me help you listen what Jesus said to John.

Revelation 21:1-27
Isaiah 66:22-23
Revelation 22:1-5

Okay let me help you listen what Jesus said to John.

Revelation 21:1-27
Isaiah 66:22-23
Revelation 22:1-5
I don't read as you do, brother.

But I will not debate about it. It is personal reading.

We will know soon enough.

blessings.

I don't read as you do, brother.

But I will not debate about it. It is personal reading.

We will know soon enough.

blessings.
My mission for My God and Jesus is to inform the world that Christian God is not a triune God.

Right now, the world believes Christian God is a triune god.

This is a grave sin because it is idolatry.

So I don't argue about anything else and sidetracked by not-so-important matters.

God is YHWH and not triune god is the # 1 priority.

And it is not spread even by non-trin churches. Only JWs are doing it. That's why they are the most hated denomination by trin churches.

Jesus says that is the most important commandment.

@Pipiripi

My mission for My God and Jesus is to inform the world that Christian God is not a triune God.

Right now, the world believes Christian God is a triune god.

This is a grave sin because it is idolatry.

So I don't argue about anything else and sidetracked by not-so-important matters.

God is YHWH and not triune god is the # 1 priority.

And it is not spread even by non-trin churches. Only JWs are doing it. That's why they are the most hated denomination by trin churches.

Jesus says that is the most important commandment.

@Pipiripi
I have been supporting JWs, you, @CherubRam, and @Studyman because you are strong non-trin and don't advocate any trin church's doctrines.

@Pipiripi

You and your church don't count.
lol. Like you get to determine what counts.

Your church has a spirit of trins.
lol

Besides, what's your denomination?
Non-denom. What’s yours?

Only JWs are well known to the world as non-trin and anti-military.
They’re right about Jesus Christ not being God, they’re wrong about who Jesus is, and their anti-military stance is not biblical.

lol

lol

Non-denom. What’s yours?

They’re right about Jesus Christ not being God, they’re wrong about who Jesus is, and their anti-military stance is not biblical.
I did not ask for your opinion.

I figure you are one of the Pentecostals.

and they all claim to be non-denom.

And no they are not famous for being a non-trin.

You are so obsessed with speaking against my mission.

You are a sad dude.

bye.

I did not ask for your opinion.

I figure you are one of the Pentecostals.
You figured wrong.

and they all claim to be non-denom.
That’s not true. Some do, and some don’t.

And no they are not famous for being a non-trin.
Many of them are modalists, many are trinitarian. Maybe there are some, but I don’t know any Pentecostals who are Unitarian.

You are so obsessed with speaking against my mission.
You’re obsessed with your obsession to make every thread about the Trinity.

You are a sad dude.
Actually, I’m pretty happy, meshak.

Until next time!

Greetings again Pipiripi,
I wish that you can understand what happened in 1844, what the SDA pioneers later has understand why Jesus Christ didn't return at that time.
There were three groups associated with the Millerites. Those that believed that they would go to heaven and the earth burned, the Great Disappointment, similar to the SDAs today, those who believed that the kingdom would be on the earth but the nations destroyed, similar to the JWs today, and those who believed in the kingdom on earth, including the return of the Jews to the Land, their conversion at the return of Jesus, and the subjugation and education of the nations, with Jesus and the faithful as kings/priests upon the earth for the 1000 years as depicted in Isaiah 2:1,2,3,4. I belong to this third category.

Seeing you mention the 2300 year time period, I believe it represents BC 334-333 to AD 1967. Our discussion on the subject of the 1000 Years seems to have failed as you do not properly reply to my threads.

Kind regards
Trevor

There were three groups associated with the Millerites. Those that believed that they would go to heaven and the earth burned, the Great Disappointment, similar to the SDAs today, those who believed that the kingdom would be on the earth but the nations destroyed, similar to the JWs today, and those who believed in the kingdom on earth, including the return of the Jews to the Land, their conversion at the return of Jesus, and the subjugation and education of the nations, with Jesus and the faithful as kings/priests upon the earth for the 1000 years as depicted in Isaiah 2:1,2,3,4. I belong to this third category.

Seeing you mention the 2300 year time period, I believe it represents BC 334-333 to AD 1967. Our discussion on the subject of the 1000 Years seems to have failed as you do not properly reply to my threads.

Kind regards
Trevor
Discussions on the subject of the 1000 Years as literal will always fail . the same with the 144,000 used to represent the bride of Christ the church. The word thousand represent a unknow signified understanding throughout the Bible . No sign was given .Making it literal only causes wondering .Will people disappear and come back ? Will planes fall from the sky if the pilot was a Christian? ETC

Out of all the chapters of the book of prophecy that some call books Revelation, is a summary of the whole .(past, present, future) It is simply given us in parables to teach how to walk by faith after the unseen things of God as how we are to interpret, called the signified used in parables. Taking the temporal things made and comparing them to the unseen eternal. Called the hidden mana in Revelation 2:17

I cannot think of any other chapter or book that gives us that kind of interpretation understanding in the opening statement .

Revelation 1:1 King James Version The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it

God has not left us a orphans without the proper tools needed to rightly divide. Remember without parables (the hidden manna Christ the Holy Spirit spoke not

2 Corithians 4: 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

It applies to all the metptphors in that Revelation 20 parable.

The Amil (no literal thousand years) position works the best in reconciling the understanding of the parables

Revelation 20:1-4 King James Version And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

We are reigning with Christ who works in us to both giving us ears hear his will and empower us to perform it to His good pleasure .he alone can make our new hearts soft with the water of His word .

There are no signs as wonders to seek after .The last was the sign of Jonah (three days and night demonstration) fulfilled with the Son of man, Jesus.

Jesus our brother in the Lord did it with delight Jonah kicked against the pricks as a murmurer and desired to die know God would have mercy mixed with grace on the Ninevites

Philippians 2: 13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Kind regards
Trevor
It is failed because you want that your wrong understanding of Isaiah 2:1-4 has to do with your physical thinking of prophecy, and never can understand the spiritual meaning, and also cannot understand that God always used symbolic languages when it is something in the future.

By just plucking 4 verses and making a whole story that isn't Biblical. Is Satan work. What about the rest of this prophecy? What about the clear ending of this prophecy in Isaiah? Go read Isaiah 66 again! But it doesn't help you because you don't know the symbolically language of prophecies. Just plucking verses here and there out of the context of the Biblical true story (history).

Everybody knows that you have lost the debate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back