• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

THE 1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM - MILLENNIAL REIGN

Then again Jesus Christ is a liar. Why did He pray like He did in John 17? Is this also a lie saying that He are going to heaven?

In Acts when they are seeing Jesus was raised up to Heaven, was He returning to His Father in this earth Jerusalem?

What about those two angels, are they are lying to the apostles that are starring at Jesus, and say to them at the same manner He will return?

Let me explain a little about Jesus prayer to the Father. No, it is better for me to write exactly what Jesus was praying to His Father.
you are condemning yourself...by your words

Blade

you are condemning yourself...by your words

Blade
No!! I am waking ⏰ up those that are MAKING Jesus Christ looking as a liar!! Because they have a Bible written exactly as mine. And they are speaking the opposite of what the Bible teach.

Jesus said in my Father house are MANY MANSIONS! I GO, I GO, I GO AND PREPARE ONE FOR YOU. IF IT ISN'T SO ....

But Trevor saying it is about the earthly Jerusalem.

Are there mansions in this earthly Jerusalem, and so many that all saved in Jesus have a place for themselves!!

Greetings again Pipiripi,
Then again Jesus Christ is a liar. Why did He pray like He did in John 17? Is this also a lie saying that He are going to heaven?
In Acts when they are seeing Jesus was raised up to Heaven, was He returning to His Father in this earth Jerusalem?
What about those two angels, are they are lying to the apostles that are starring at Jesus, and say to them at the same manner He will return?
Let me explain a little about Jesus prayer to the Father. No, it is better for me to write exactly what Jesus was praying to His Father.
I am still waiting for you to quote John 17, but it is John 14:1-3 that we are considering. Why do you want to jump all over the place? I know that Jesus was soon to die, that he would be in the grave for three days, then God would raise him from the dead, and after forty days he would ascend to heaven. But let us look at John 14:1-3. Does he say in these verses that he was at that immediate time, when he was to leave them, that he was going to heaven?
John 14:1–3 (KJV): 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Now you claim that Jesus is saying in John 14:1-3 that he was going to heaven, but I suggest that Jesus is going to be crucified. I would be interested in how you view your supposed "Father's House" in heaven. We have a vision of God the Father sitting upon His Throne in Heaven in Psalm 110:1. Is the Father's Throne inside The Father's House in heaven?

Perhaps we may gain some assessment of your view in this next post:
No!! I am waking ⏰ up those that are MAKING Jesus Christ looking as a liar!! Because they have a Bible written exactly as mine. And they are speaking the opposite of what the Bible teach.
Jesus said in my Father house are MANY MANSIONS! I GO, I GO, I GO AND PREPARE ONE FOR YOU. IF IT ISN'T SO ....
But Trevor saying it is about the earthly Jerusalem.
Are there mansions in this earthly Jerusalem, and so many that all saved in Jesus have a place for themselves!!
Could you extend your view of your supposed Father's House in heaven by giving a brief description of what are these mansions? Are they like a luxurious double storied mansion with a swimming pool and spa in a posh area of the suburbs? Is the Father's House very large to include all these mansions for all the faithful? Do some of the faithful get bigger mansions, while the lesser known faithful only get a smaller single story mansion, like poorer areas of the suburbs?

Kind regards
Trevor

I am still waiting for you to quote John 17, but it is John 14:1-3 that we are considering. Why do you want to jump all over the place? I know that Jesus was soon to die, that he would be in the grave for three days, then God would raise him from the dead, and after forty days he would ascend to heaven. But let us look at John 14:1-3. Does he say in these verses that he was at that immediate time, when he was to leave them, that he was going to heaven?
John 14:1–3 (KJV): 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Now you claim that Jesus is saying in John 14:1-3 that he was going to heaven, but I suggest that Jesus is going to be crucified. I would be interested in how you view your supposed "Father's House" in heaven. We have a vision of God the Father sitting upon His Throne in Heaven in Psalm 110:1. Is the Father's Throne inside The Father's House in heaven?

Perhaps we may gain some assessment of your view in this next post:

Could you extend your view of your supposed Father's House in heaven by giving a brief description of what are these mansions? Are they like a luxurious double storied mansion with a swimming pool and spa in a posh area of the suburbs? Is the Father's House very large to include all these mansions for all the faithful? Do some of the faithful get bigger mansions, while the lesser known faithful only get a smaller single story mansion, like poorer areas of the suburbs?

Kind regards
Trevor
Jesus didn't say how the mansions should look like to the apostles, but there in heaven only immortal bodies can live there.

But we have a description about where my name shall be written on the wall of God's house. Isaiah 53:4-5. And all this will happen in the new world and the new Jerusalem. Not on this sinful planet.

And again with your carnal mind speaking about luxury!!

Don't you know that what God has prepared for us, our minds can not describes the beauty of it?

Do you think that Jesus are going to fight agsinst humans with flesh and bones when He comes reign according to your doctrine?

Even Moses has to put a rope to cover his face, otherwise the people could die by seeing this brightness.

My friend wait and learn

Jesus didn't say how the mansions should look like to the apostles, but there in heaven only immortal bodies can live there.
I was asking about "mansions" because I was not sure if you understand that the meaning of the word "mansion" in English has changed from the time when the KJV used this word. If you look at John 14:2 (ESV), John 14:2 (NIV), John 14:2 (NASB) and other modern translations you will find that they use "rooms", "dwelling places" or "abiding places". In English today "mansions" represents a large dwelling place, mainly a luxurious house or residence.

I think you are missing what I am trying to say. Please refer again to post 218 where I quoted John 2:13-22 and Hebrews 3:1-6. There are two themes in the Bible and they merge on occasions. The first is the theme of the literal Tabernacle and Temple. We both know the history of these. Moses built the Tabernacle in the Wilderness and this was the centre of worship for many years, and was then replaced by Solomon's building, the First Temple. Solomon's Temple was destroyed by the Babylonians, and then after the return the Second Temple was built. This was the Temple that was in existence in the time of Jesus, except that Herod had rebuilt or improved the building. This Temple was destroyed in AD 70.

But there is a second theme which I tried to introduce by quoting John 2:13-22 and Hebrews 3:1-6. This is not a literal building but speaks about what the Temple and its furnishings pointed forward to. Instead of the Lampstand, we have Jesus as the Light of the World, instead of the Bread we have Jesus as the Bread of Life, instead of the Vail we have the flesh of Jesus, and instead of the Ark of the Covenant we have Jesus now glorified.

I would like you to explain whether you consider that there is a literal House/Temple in heaven and does this House/Temple have a Lampstand? Also is there a Holy Place and a Most Holy Place in this particular House/Temple?

Kind regards
Trevor

WHEN JESUS USED THE JERUSALEM IN HEAVEN?
Answer my questions!!
Not quite sure what you are asking. Could you rewrite your statement as it does not seem correct, or clarify what you are saying in your statement?

Could you please explain how you understand the vision of Isaiah 6:
Isaiah 6:1–4 (KJV): 1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. 3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. 4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
What Throne is this and what Temple?

Isaiah 6:5–7 (KJV): 5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. 6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
Is this particular Altar of Burnt Offering in heaven? Was Jesus sitting on a Temple Throne in the days of Isaiah, and was this Temple Throne in heaven?

My understanding of this is that it is parallel to Isaiah 2:1-4, giving more detail about Jesus as the King / Priest sitting on the Temple Throne of David during the 1000 years.

Kind regards
Trevor

Where does John 14:1-3 mention going to heaven. Does God the Father have a house in heaven? Also what about Yahweh's house, the Temple restored when Christ comes the Second Time, mentioned in Isaiah 2:2 in literal Jerusalem?

The moment we believe by exercising the faith of God 's labor of love who works in us to both reveal his will and empower us to do we have entered our new home, not seen with the eye .

Christ never left some are waiting for a second coming .He will leave like a thief in the night on the last day under the Sun
We reign with him on earth as ambassadors from a unseen city prepared for His bride the church our citizenship is not of here (the temporal earth )

Again we receive the end of or new born again faith from the beginning. We can look back to the glorious demonstrate the old testament saints by the same spirt of Christ looked ahead .

1 Peter 1:9-11 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

The father and the Son are the temple we reflect his glory as a temple not made with humans hands i.

There will be no temple made with human hands here or there (heaven).Satan will be loosed for a short season so that men can build another abomination of desolation (temple made with human hands). Then the spirit of error will again deceive all the nations that we must serve a Jewish King hid behind the veil.

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

In Mathew 23 Christ declares the abomination of desolation (kings in Israel ) desolate .Matthew 23:38 The disciples misunderstood the parable

The time of the first century reformation (Hebrews 9) had come .God gave it over to the atheist Jews that demanded a king because of their jealousy of the surrounding pagan nation that require a temple made with dying human hands .

They rejected our father as King of kings and Lord of lords from reigning from heaven They had no faith in a God they could not see with there eyes or hear with there ears .( Atheist)

1 Samuel 8: 4-7 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,
And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.
But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord. And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

The first century reformation is still doing it work of destroying temples made with humans hand and the abomination that works in human kings or fathers that reject the King of kings and Lord of lords. Our unseen Father reigning in the hearts of born again believers

I was asking about "mansions" because I was not sure if you understand that the meaning of the word "mansion" in English has changed from the time when the KJV used this word. If you look at John 14:2 (ESV), John 14:2 (NIV), John 14:2 (NASB) and other modern translations you will find that they use "rooms", "dwelling places" or "abiding places". In English today "mansions" represents a large dwelling place, mainly a luxurious house or residence.

I think you are missing what I am trying to say. Please refer again to post 218 where I quoted John 2:13-22 and Hebrews 3:1-6. There are two themes in the Bible and they merge on occasions. The first is the theme of the literal Tabernacle and Temple. We both know the history of these. Moses built the Tabernacle in the Wilderness and this was the centre of worship for many years, and was then replaced by Solomon's building, the First Temple. Solomon's Temple was destroyed by the Babylonians, and then after the return the Second Temple was built. This was the Temple that was in existence in the time of Jesus, except that Herod had rebuilt or improved the building. This Temple was destroyed in AD 70.

But there is a second theme which I tried to introduce by quoting John 2:13-22 and Hebrews 3:1-6. This is not a literal building but speaks about what the Temple and its furnishings pointed forward to. Instead of the Lampstand, we have Jesus as the Light of the World, instead of the Bread we have Jesus as the Bread of Life, instead of the Vail we have the flesh of Jesus, and instead of the Ark of the Covenant we have Jesus now glorified.

I would like you to explain whether you consider that there is a literal House/Temple in heaven and does this House/Temple have a Lampstand? Also is there a Holy Place and a Most Holy Place in this particular House/Temple?

Kind regards
Trevor
My brother it is so easy to understand. The temple here on earth was a copy of the original in heaven.

So the one in heaven is wat exactly happening in heaven with what Ezekiel, Isaiah and the other saw in heaven. Read Revelation again and understood what John saw.

Read Hebrews again. We don't need another high priest, because we have one Jesus Christ the Lamb. He is now intermediate for our salvation between God. Jesus is our advocate now in heaven.

I wish that you can understand what happened in 1844, what the SDA pioneers later has understand why Jesus Christ didn't return at that time.

I hope that you can understand the difference between spiritual and literal (carnal).

I hope that you can understand Romans 8:4 and verse 7-8!!

The two angels as messengers were apostles sent of God .

Christ the Holy Spirit of Sonship or adoption by which we can cry out Abba Father .His Holy Spirit worked in our brother in the Lord Jesus . When the son of man Jesus left the Holy spirit Christ remained here working in other sons of God. Just as he is today .

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

My brother it is so easy to understand. The temple here on earth was a copy of the original in heaven.

So the one in heaven is wat exactly happening in heaven with what Ezekiel, Isaiah and the other saw in heaven. Read Revelation again and understood what John saw.
Not literally or exactly but a "shadow" there is no literal temple in the new heavens and earth where we have our citizenship.

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

When the first century reformation came the shadows disappeared. God using the whole period there were kings in Israel (the abmomination of desolation as a parable or figure using the signified tongue of God or the hidden manna,

Signified using the temporal things seen to give us the eternal understanding not seen

Hebrews 9: 8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

Many deny the first century reformation and are looking to build another temple made with the dying hands of mankind . Christ declared it desolate through his apostle Jesus when he walked out the last time .

Not literally or exactly but a "shadow" there is no literal temple in the new heavens and earth where we have our citizenship.

And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

When the first century reformation came the shadows disappeared. God using the whole period there were kings in Israel (the abmomination of desolation as a parable or figure using the signified tongue of God or the hidden manna,

Signified using the temporal things seen to give us the eternal understanding not seen

Hebrews 9: 8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

Many deny the first century reformation and are looking to build another temple made with the dying hands of mankind . Christ declared it desolate through his apostle Jesus when he walked out the last time .
I mean that in the new Jerusalem Jesus and God the Father are living down here with us on earth. In the New Word and the New Jerusalem. And that is the third coming that my friend Trevor cannot understand this Biblically truth. Because they all that are waiting for Jesus Christ to come rule in this earthly Jerusalem, shall be awake from their second dead. And rush with Satan to conquerors the new Jerusalem, they eyes shall open and finally God send fire from heaven and destroyed them according to their weakness.

In the new Jerusalem God the Father and Jesus Christ are with us, that's why there will be no need a temple down here.

My friend remember that in heaven is the original tabernacle and everything that God shows Moses to make. Go read the books of Moses again.

In heaven in 1844, Jesus Christ moved from the holy place, to the most holy place where God throne is.

You can take a look in my pages about this issue.

I mean that in the new Jerusalem Jesus and God the Father are living down here with us on earth. In the New Word and the New Jerusalem.
I dont believe God and Jesus will be with us on earth.

They will rule from heaven.

Back