• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

THE 1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM - MILLENNIAL REIGN

Thanks I can try..

I would think oral traditons are opinions, or private commentaries called heresy of what we think the word of God teaches us. . The same word heresy is used to represent sect or denomination. . differences is a must .The kingdom of God does not come by observation or sight

In that way the smallest denomination is a family, nation or called a tribe . Like with the new family of the Jews . Beginning with a man called Abram meaning "exalted father" ( One) His mother a Hittite and father a Amorite .

Made up of two families. This was before his name was changed to "Abraham" meaning the Holy Father of many denominations as nations plural .

Ezekiel 16:3And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite

The blending of one new nation, or family

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

1 Corinthians 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

I would then offer there is some what we call wiggle room room for differences as long as they do not do despite to the fullness of Christ grace. . . the cost of salvation.

Many do do despite to the grace they called false teachers as false prophets .They declare the will of what they call "venerable men" that lord it over the understanding of the non-venerable pew warmers

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
This is written for Trinitarians and all arians that believe in the God Sunday worship, the Catholic Church teachings.

I had forgotten that the end of 2 Cor 6 quotes Ezek 37 about the living temple coming into existence. The meaning is clearly that the believers are that temple. Even more important, the Judaizers represent a group that would really have an issue with that and makes the declaration even sharper and bolder.
Ezekiel 37 is all about the second coming of Jesus Christ. You people cannot understand the symbolically language of Revelation. Because you are not spiritual.

Israel carnal is the people that has born from the 12 tribes of Israel. They come from the seed of Jacob.

But today all Christians are spiritual Israel, because we are became an Israelites by the Holy Spirit. The seed of Jesus Christ.

The day that you can understand Romans 8:1-8, then you can see if you are belong to verse for, or you will stay in verse 7-8. You are enemy of God, because it isn't because you don't obey the 10 commandment, because you CANNOT!

When Jesus Christ comes down from heaven in Rev 19:11ff, there is no verse of scripture saying he goes back up.
Does the people that have wake up are living in the atmosphere up there, or are they going to what Jesus said in John 14:1-3?

Keep plucking verses and make your own fantasy stories.

Greetings again Pipiripi,

Jesus will return and Zechariah 14:4 clearly teaches that he will stand upon the Mount of Olives at the beginning of the Kingdom. As a result of this there will be an earthquake and judgement upon the nations.

I believe that he stands on the Mount of Olives some time after he has returned and resurrected the faithful dead and gathered the faithful who are alive. He judges the house of God before he judges the nations.

He was going first to be crucified, then return to the apostles.

Kind regards
Trevor
And then lifted up in heaven, and now are sitting at the right hand of God His Father and judging you all that are hypnotized by Satan Sunday worship doctrine.

And then lifted up in heaven, and now are sitting at the right hand of God His Father and judging you all that are hypnotized by Satan Sunday worship doctrine.
Way to spread the gospel, Pip! Rip people to shreds....

I

Definition of rip

(Entry 1 of 5)
transitive verb
1a: to tear or split apart or open
b: to saw or split (wood) with the grain
2: to slash or slit with or as if with a sharp blade
3: to hit sharply ripped a double to left field
4: to utter violently : spit out ripped out an oath
5: CRITICIZE, DISPARAGE

^^^ https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rip ^^^
I understand now, I have lost a month, so it is time to dig in false doctrine and teaching again. So I have to WORK harder now to destroy unbiblical teaching.

This is written for Trinitarians and all arians that believe in the God Sunday worship, the Catholic Church teachings.
Thanks while I agree with the so called "church fathers" called venerable one They not having any credibility.

I would focus more on the word sabbath which is not a time sensitive word it simply mean rest with no other meaning attached .

It was used in a ceremonial law (shadow) or carnal ordinance that did nothing for a person conscience but again it pointed to a timeless rest, our daily rest yoked with Christ if we hear his word and do not harden ones heart .

Hebrew 4:1-3 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Some did hear the gospel but did not mix faith the unseen eternal things of God with the temporal seen. Many put their hope in the temporal literal what the eyes see as some sort of self-veneration work .I did it it proves I am a child of God. Taking away the gospel understanding

Jesus was brought into the Tomb on the preparation day, the 7th day. The stone rolled back on the first day, the day he said "let there be light" (children of light) The ceremony a weekend rest a time set aside to share the gospel of rest with the poor feeding them and clothing them with the gospel called the true fast

Exodus 12:16 And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.

Again sabbath is not a time sensitive word as a shadow it adds nothing to the Hebrew 4 context, our daily, hourly, by the moment rest

Ezekiel 37 is all about the second coming of Jesus Christ. You people cannot understand the symbolically language of Revelation. Because you are not spiritual.

Israel carnal is the people that has born from the 12 tribes of Israel. They come from the seed of Jacob.

But today all Christians are spiritual Israel, because we are became an Israelites by the Holy Spirit. The seed of Jesus Christ.

The day that you can understand Romans 8:1-8, then you can see if you are belong to verse for, or you will stay in verse 7-8. You are enemy of God, because it isn't because you don't obey the 10 commandment, because you CANNOT!

And the pattern of interp seen in 2 Cor 6 should be used in Ezek 38, 39. Because it was being used about 37.

Thanks while I agree with the so called "church fathers" called venerable one They not having any credibility.

I would focus more on the word sabbath which is not a time sensitive word it simply mean rest with no other meaning attached .

It was used in a ceremonial law (shadow) or carnal ordinance that did nothing for a person conscience but again it pointed to a timeless rest, our daily rest yoked with Christ if we hear his word and do not harden ones heart .

Hebrew 4:1-3 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Some did hear the gospel but did not mix faith the unseen eternal things of God with the temporal seen. Many put their hope in the temporal literal what the eyes see as some sort of self-veneration work .I did it it proves I am a child of God. Taking away the gospel understanding

Jesus was brought into the Tomb on the preparation day, the 7th day. The stone rolled back on the first day, the day he said "let there be light" (children of light) The ceremony a weekend rest a time set aside to share the gospel of rest with the poor feeding them and clothing them with the gospel called the true fast

Exodus 12:16 And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.

Again sabbath is not a time sensitive word as a shadow it adds nothing to the Hebrew 4 context, our daily, hourly, by the moment rest
Not true my friend. The Sabbath day is a sign of God, to identify who belongs to Him.

Go read Isaiah 56:1-8

Do you understand Revelation 14:6-13? I think not. Are you agree with me that Revelation 14:6-11 is written for you, and verse 12-13 is written for me??

Are you agree that Romans 8:1-8, verse 4 is written for me, and verse 7-8 is written for you??

Go search in your plucking book is it can save you from what the Bible say!!

Back