• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

proof of God?

Yes the law of faith in respect to the faith of God alone as it is written in the law and prophets .or called Moses and Elijah the unseen law and its testimony. . the prophets. .

Jesus fullfed the covenant given to Moses .It was not a new used to replace the old they work as one.

The law . Let there be and it was good (the testimony) testifying that God performed the works .If mankind does not speak according to those two witnesses of God then we are informed there is no light of the gospel on the path .

The law of faith is revealed in those who have no faith (as it is written) , Thye canot please God the author and finisher of our new born again faith .They have no power. Coming from God

Un converted mankind is accredited with no faith not little none. believers a considered as little faith (not of thier own selves.) ... Rather than prophecy the un regenerated seek after lying signs to continue their wondering never coming to the end of faith the salvation of a new soul.

Deuteronomy 32:20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

All that the father has given the Son . . they who were given mercy and grace alone can come.
Two things struck me odd, and I ask for clarification on those two things.

Can we go over "end of faith", and "salvation of a new soul"? Specifically the "new soul" part? You must be referring to the rebirth of incorruptible seed....right?

Anyone can see pictures of parts of the universe and conclude that we did not form that. We did not cause self, nor did our lineage in and of itself. We did not dictate the measure of potential we have singularly, or as a whole. We can't even realize that potential outside of the guidance and will of GOD. We have yet to find other intelligent life outside of this planet. There is a vast expanse of space that is exceedingly varied, yet life must be relatively sparse to say the very least. This fact in itself shows that we are significant or special in the sight of the CREATOR of all existence.

Basically; there must be a first cause that both cares about what IT formed, and caused it (us) for a reason.

Two things struck me odd, and I ask for clarification on those two things.

Can we go over "end of faith", and "salvation of a new soul"? Specifically the "new soul" part? You must be referring to the rebirth of incorruptible seed....right?

Yes the rebirth of incorruptible seed

The end of faith or goal is the salvation of our soul .

In 1st Peter it seems to speak directly revealing to us that the tens of thousands (a unknown) old testament saints according to the Spirit of Christ that worked in and through the parables looked ahead to the sufferings of Christ and the glory that followed their graves like a resurrection gate were open and they entered the city of Christ prepared for the one bride

1 Peter 1: 9-11 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Yes the rebirth of incorruptible seed

The end of faith or goal is the salvation of our soul .

In 1st Peter it seems to speak directly revealing to us that the tens of thousands (a unknown) old testament saints according to the Spirit of Christ that worked in and through the parables looked ahead to the sufferings of Christ and the glory that followed their graves like a resurrection gate were open and they entered the city of Christ prepared for the one bride

1 Peter 1: 9-11 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
Thank you for ironing that out for me.

peace

Anyone can see pictures of parts of the universe and conclude that we did not form that. We did not cause self, nor did our lineage in and of itself. We did not dictate the measure of potential we have singularly, or as a whole. We can't even realize that potential outside of the guidance and will of GOD. We have yet to find other intelligent life outside of this planet. There is a vast expanse of space that is exceedingly varied, yet life must be relatively sparse to say the very least. This fact in itself shows that we are significant or special in the sight of the CREATOR of all existence.

Basically; there must be a first cause that both cares about what IT formed, and caused it (us) for a reason.
if you're going to go there then; Creation is made to accommodate the presence of life. therefore where the Lord God is, there is life and the giving of life. God's Presence causes His creation to yield to the presence life and yield life. The bible says, hence God says in this case because He was the only one there:

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

therefore this particular planet as far as we are told is the only place where the power to give life to lifeless material exists.

Those "pictures" you se are all CGI and artists' renderings. Deep space is a myth and God tells us there is an end to heavens. When or if you ever understand that the earth does not move, you begin to understand creation and your identity in Christ will be more clear.

The earth is a tabernacle for the sun (Psalms 19) and mankind. The sun and moon run a circuit as do all of the heavenly bodies, so everything above the earth moves, except the North Star. The point I want to make is that mankind is God's greatest creation and we are the center and the focus of God. No other "life" exists outside of earth, whether it be intelligent or a single micro organism, no life is out there. Deep Space is Fake. Dream on.

if you're going to go there then; Creation is made to accommodate the presence of life. therefore where the Lord God is, there is life and the giving of life. God's Presence causes His creation to yield to the presence life and yield life. The bible says, hence God says in this case because He was the only one there:

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

therefore this particular planet as far as we are told is the only place where the power to give life to lifeless material exists.
I'll need scripture stating that GOD only gave the potential for life to this planet in this solar system. My point still stands which you affirm; we are unique in this vast expanse.

Those "pictures" you se are all CGI and artists' renderings. Deep space is a myth and God tells us there is an end to heavens. When or if you ever understand that the earth does not move, you begin to understand creation and your identity in Christ will be more clear.

The earth is a tabernacle for the sun (Psalms 19) and mankind. The sun and moon run a circuit as do all of the heavenly bodies, so everything above the earth moves, except the North Star. The point I want to make is that mankind is God's greatest creation and we are the center and the focus of God. No other "life" exists outside of earth, whether it be intelligent or a single micro organism, no life is out there. Deep Space is Fake. Dream on.
You are free to believe or interpret as you will. But please explain what reason any would have to computer generate pictures of the cosmos. Do you think the Hubble telescope is real?

PJ, do you have any idea the number of people who would have to be in on the "great deception"? 10s, if not 100s of thousands, or even millions. It wouldn't work.

It is true that the Bible depicts the earth as flat, supported on pillars, with a dome over it, and the sun, moon, and stars stuck on the dome. That's how they perceived it, that's what they thought, and God works with people where they're at.

IMO, it's nothing but willful ignorance to believe the earth is flat.

can a man prove that the Living God if Israel exists?

It would depend on what criteria is considered to qualify as 'proof' or 'evidence' of said 'god' :) - and this may be besides the general question if 'God' or a singular universal Deity or Creator of the cosmos exists....since the 'god' of 'Israel' may not be the true 'Creator-God' of the universe, but maybe only of this planet (as the demiurge, or a lesser creator-god as held in some early christian-gnostic schools). - so even if the 'god' of 'Israel' can be proved to exist (show the evidence)...you'd further have to prove that 'god' is the only 'Real God' if that 'belief' is being 'assumed' ;)

How can one know if the 'god' of Israel is the only true or real 'God' or one among many other 'gods', and the epistemology of it all, whether what we believe or merely assume by tradition or opinion has any merit, let alone whether science (material or spiritual) can support the existence of such, so the one inquiry opens up a field-matrix of others relative to it in multi layers.

Invisible, spiritual things, personalities or realities assuming they exist, would be subjectively perceived and assumed to exist, since spiritual things are spiritually discerned, so 'God' or any particular 'god' would be be assumed to exist by one's own perception or experience of said 'god' within one's own subjective mind or consciousness. One can believe in a spirit-power or personality that they pray to it, within their own heart and soul, as that 'spirit' is already inherent to them, so 'God' or even 'gods' are just some substratum of their own essential being, from which they tap into, their 'higher Self ' or their 'OverSoul'....which is 'God' anyways, as 'God' is the only absolute universal reality thru-out. - on a universal level, 'God' is the sole love, light, truth, reality existing and persisting in all substance and forms that are innate to and created by 'God'. All is Spirit.

I dont limit 'God' to any one personification, aspect, version or perspective of Itself, whether 'God' be personalized or not, formed or abstract (since 'God' includes all anyways). 'God' as classically defined would be the one fundamental universal omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient PRESENCE from and in which all things and beings arise, as all integrates out from and within the Universal One and disintegrates back into The One, since that ONE comprises all that is, or ever will be since nothing can exist or appear anyplace outside of 'God' :) - this 'God' is 'One' and 'All that IS', the Infinite One and Only essence in which all subsists.

'I AM' and 'I WILL BE' includes all that is potential and actual, all that is and ever will be (past, present, future, infinity).

- just a few meta-thoughts on the subject :geek:

-------------o

I'll need scripture stating that GOD only gave the potential for life to this planet in this solar system. My point still stands which you affirm; we are unique in this vast expanse.
there is no life where there is no source of life, since its obvious that the Lord God has chosen this planet and the waters thereon then what's your pinot in thinking there is life where God is not?

It would depend on what criteria is considered to qualify as 'proof' or 'evidence' of said 'god' :) - and this may be besides the general question if 'God' or a singular universal Deity or Creator of the cosmos exists....since the 'god' of 'Israel' may not be the true 'Creator-God' of the universe, but maybe only of this planet (as the demiurge, or a lesser creator-god as held in some early christian-gnostic schools). - so even if the 'god' of 'Israel' can be proved to exist (show the evidence)...you'd further have to prove that 'god' is the only 'Real God' if that 'belief' is being 'assumed' ;)

How can one know if the 'god' of Israel is the only true or real 'God' or one among many other 'gods', and the epistemology of it all, whether what we believe or merely assume by tradition or opinion has any merit, let alone whether science (material or spiritual) can support the existence of such, so the one inquiry opens up a field-matrix of others relative to it in multi layers.

Invisible, spiritual things, personalities or realities assuming they exist, would be subjectively perceived and assumed to exist, since spiritual things are spiritually discerned, so 'God' or any particular 'god' would be be assumed to exist by one's own perception or experience of said 'god' within one's own subjective mind or consciousness. One can believe in a spirit-power or personality that they pray to it, within their own heart and soul, as that 'spirit' is already inherent to them, so 'God' or even 'gods' are just some substratum of their own essential being, from which they tap into, their 'higher Self ' or their 'OverSoul'....which is 'God' anyways, as 'God' is the only absolute universal reality thru-out. - on a universal level, 'God' is the sole love, light, truth, reality existing and persisting in all substance and forms that are innate to and created by 'God'. All is Spirit.

I dont limit 'God' to any one personification, aspect, version or perspective of Itself, whether 'God' be personalized or not, formed or abstract (since 'God' includes all anyways). 'God' as classically defined would be the one fundamental universal omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient PRESENCE from and in which all things and beings arise, as all integrates out from and within the Universal One and disintegrates back into The One, since that ONE comprises all that is, or ever will be since nothing can exist or appear anyplace outside of 'God' :) - this 'God' is 'One' and 'All that IS', the Infinite One and Only essence in which all subsists.

'I AM' and 'I WILL BE' includes all that is potential and actual, all that is and ever will be (past, present, future, infinity).

- just a few meta-thoughts on the subject :geek:

-------------o
the Lord God of Israel is the Almighty as in Creator and Judge of all things. and if you want to know the True God then ask Him. its has been known by others that do know God to have called upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Back