• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Jesus' God

I guess I do live on an alternate universe than yours. You are aware of how strange your interpretation of the bible is. I have never meet one like you. You are unique.
It's strange, but is it strange to think the resurrection was God proving Jesus as not guilty?

No you did not.

You dont quote Jesus to prove your case.
I just did, and i will do it again: John 10:9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture.

John 10:7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep.

John 10:1 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the gate but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber.

You guys are always trying to enter in another way. You have admitted as much when you say you don't know if you are saved or not. Anyone who enters in through Christ is saved. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.

It is disgraceful that you stubbornly refuse to accept what He says. You guys ignore Him. how shall we escape if we ignore so great a salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him. Heb 2:3

To be certain of our genuine salvation today and tomorrow, we need to know that we have trodden down the difficult road of unnatural spiritual and mental hardship, of personal heartfelt trials of repentance and deep sorrows, for the sakes of the word of truth and the gospel, that the world cannot recognize or understand (John 1:5,10).

Have we during this most difficult journey repented and given our lives over completely to the Father and believed in his Son for his atonement of sin and shed blood? Have we counted the cost? Do we carry our Cross? Have we 'hated' our parents, our brothers and sisters? Have we then truly entered into Jesus Christ and are saved in the Kingdom today? We must be sure we are being saved today as before. And if we know we are sure, in saving faith to then belief, we are most certainly saved in Christ.

No one is in Christ today and tomorrow by reciting a pledge of religious allegiance or a religious creed many times . Or by thinking all their lives they have completed the true road trip to salvation and have really been on the wide road and entered into a false Christ and false salvation. Many are called under the grace of God for salvation, and few are actually chosen by him. (Matt 22:14) Don't be deceived.

(Mat 7:13) “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.
(Mat 7:14) For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. (ESV)

(Mat 7:13) “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.
(Mat 7:14) For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. (ESV)
The gate is the messiah. Do you know how to enter the messiah? Do you know those words were spoken in Jerusalem which Romans 3:10 is about? Do you know what an "everlasting life" is and what "taste of death" means?

All get the afterlife when they die, but there are few who will have will have pain instead of prosperity. God is not incompetent about making mankind good.

The gate is the messiah. Do you know how to enter the messiah? Do you know those words were spoken in Jerusalem which Romans 3:10 is about? Do you know what an "everlasting life" is and what "taste of death" means?

All get the afterlife when they die, but there are few who will have will have pain instead of prosperity. God is not incompetent about making mankind good.
Tell me was you are really trying to say else I'm moving on....thanks

Tell me was you are really trying to say else I'm moving on....thanks
The few of Jerusalem made it to life and weren't punished. This doesn't make Israel wicked, but this is what your verses are about. Most people are good; not everyone was good enough to go through the gate though; the which is the easy gate to the Bride.

And we are not his sheep, though we would like to be.

To be certain of our genuine salvation today and tomorrow, we need to know that we have trodden down the difficult road of unnatural spiritual and mental hardship, of personal heartfelt trials of repentance and deep sorrows, for the sakes of the word of truth and the gospel, that the world cannot recognize or understand (John 1:5,10).

Have we during this most difficult journey repented and given our lives over completely to the Father and believed in his Son for his atonement of sin and shed blood? Have we counted the cost? Do we carry our Cross? Have we 'hated' our parents, our brothers and sisters? Have we then truly entered into Jesus Christ and are saved in the Kingdom today? We must be sure we are being saved today as before. And if we know we are sure, in saving faith to then belief, we are most certainly saved in Christ.

No one is in Christ today and tomorrow by reciting a pledge of religious allegiance or a religious creed many times . Or by thinking all their lives they have completed the true road trip to salvation and have really been on the wide road and entered into a false Christ and false salvation. Many are called under the grace of God for salvation, and few are actually chosen by him. (Matt 22:14) Don't be deceived.

I have been grated the deepest Grace in the universe because Jesus is infinite and He is eternal life. Only an infinite life can pay the eternal debt of all finite beings. Had my Lord been just a mere man and managed to live a sin free life, the best that could be said of His death is that he could pay for one single sinner and even this would have cost Him his eternal life. But praise God, He was eternal life and thus able to bear the eternal punishment of all of us and still come back to life. Amen

Suffering is not part of Gods will for us. It does not, of itself earn us a thing. It is part of this sinful planet that we dwell on. If we are in Christ even it will work together for our good but it does not make us merit salvation.

All get the afterlife when they die,
No they don't. The afterlife won't happen until either the rapture or one of the resurrections. When people die, they are dead.
but there are few who will have will have pain instead of prosperity. God is not incompetent about making mankind good.
God does not make evil people good.

The few of Jerusalem made it to life and weren't punished. This doesn't make Israel wicked, but this is what your verses are about. Most people are good; not everyone was good enough to go through the gate though; the which is the easy gate to the Bride.

And we are not his sheep, though we would like to be.
My post was nothing to do with Jerusalem per se and punishment. It was everything to do with genuine personal salvation. And you believe you are not one of the lord's sheep? Well do you want to be or do you think you are not 'good' enough?

Back