• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Did Jesus' return happen in 1st century?

People waiting on Heaven on Earth!

Yet people pass away and die and don't come back to life. They go on to live in the heavenly Realm where God dwells.

View: https://youtu.be/oXmgU_aY-NI

Cults are what people create in a sense of where there is Leader who makes all the rules, and everyone must obey and listen to the leader otherwise they will have their food cut off, beaten, sexually molested and things like that.

That is what true cults are like, you also have cult movie classic collecters or cult gamers, but most cults in a religious sense all has to do with physical material (even sometimes Astroids or Comets or UFOS) matters and gaining all the power and control they want and will manipulate and use anyone to their own advantage not allowing people to have freedom at all.

Yet people pass away and die and don't come back to life. They go on to live in the heavenly Realm where God dwells.

God will return when the time is right.

You spread the false gospel because you say you don't read the Bible.

Is Jesus your Lod?

Okay thank you for sharing your point of view which you see from scripture. One more thing it’s by faith I believe Jesus has overcome all things, and by faith he did return, having putting everything underneath his feet, including hell.
What about Heb. 2:8 . . .putting everything in subjection under his feet. Now in putting everything in subjection to him,, he left nothing outside his control.. At present, we do not see everything in subjection to him..

And 1 Cor. 15:25, 26 For He must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. Has death been destroyed?

Who has the power of death? Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil. Heb. 2:14. The devil has not been destroyed - his power over us has been destroyed.

In scripture, things are spoken of as if they have already occurred before they actually happen because of the surety of events unfolding according to God's plan.

I haven't tried to manipulate anyone but have show scripture about Jesus has said, that was my main objective to get people to look and see the scripture and see their responses.

It seems most still believe that Jesus Christ coming back, and I am sure there are very personal reasons why, and not sure if it is based on scripture or not. It is just something people hold dear to their heart.

Like I have said many times "I Do not care what you believe"

If you want to believe Jesus is coming back go ahead,

but scripture suggest otherwise.

What about Heb. 2:8 . . .putting everything in subjection under his feet. Now in putting everything in subjection to him,, he left nothing outside his control.. At present, we do not see everything in subjection to him..

Prayer for Spiritual Wisdom Ephesians 1:

15Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, 16Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Verse 22.

And 1 Cor. 15:25, 26 For He must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. Has death been destroyed?

Yes. Jesus Christ raised from the dead. Allowing people to become spiritually alive being reborn again by the spirit. All of are going to experience death no matter who they are, everyone has to die to go be with God, as our natural bodies can not dwell with him.

Who has the power of death? Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil. Heb. 2:14. The devil has not been destroyed - his power over us has been destroyed.

The Devil - He is taken care of in Revelation 20. I believe he has been done away with forever.

I haven't tried to manipulate anyone but have show scripture about Jesus has said, that was my main objective to get people to look and see the scripture and see their responses.

It seems most still believe that Jesus Christ coming back, and I am sure there are very personal reasons why, and not sure if it is based on scripture or not. It is just something people hold dear to their heart.
Clearly, you are insinuating Jesus returned long ago.

It is a lie, friend.

that's what happens when you make up your own fantasy gospel.

@patience a whole lot of reference notes. A free online program I use called E-sword it does cost on a MacBook.

The meek shall inherit the earth. [Matt. 5:5; Ps. 37:11]

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the Holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a voice from the throne saying, "Behold the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them , and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. [Rev. 21:1-3] The new heaven and new earth will be the setting of the Holy city, Jerusalem where we will reside with God and Christ. He will wipe away every tear from our eyes and death shall be no more. . . .

People will resurrected - some to eternal life and some will suffer the "second death".

The only power over you, is your decision to make choices when it comes to the Devil being defeated. The world can influence a person as well, by our own natural fleshly ways to do mean and hateful things to others, with greed, lust, and all of those things spoken about in the Bible.

People murder others out of hatred or anger and they will try to come up with a defense "The devil made me do it" and they still get life in prison once interrogators see that the criminal is actually sane, and just simply blaming another than taking up for what they had done.

Back