• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

And the Truth will set you free

That's ok CF. You go right ahead and believe what you believe. I'm not wasting my time going through all this.
You criticized me for not "wasting my time" answering to your quite large cakes of leavened bread,
and I took it on the chin, for I had to admit, it was my laziness,
and so I "wasted my time" to make a proper response.

Making an effort in the judgment is never a waste of time.
That's when we learn and reprove our mistakes.

You said>. . . The first day was the period from when darkness was created as the expanse was brought into existence until the two great lights.

It seems you are saying the first day lasted including the two great lights. Not untill day four when he switched on the temporal time keepers
If God said let there be light and there was light, then if you didn't see the light in Genesis 1:2 then you didn't see the two greats that were made when God divided the light.

How many rotations do you think it makes in 24 hours or 360 degrees ? .
The number of rotations a planet made in 24 hours would depend upon how fast it was rotating, but the period referred unto as the evening and the morning would be when it had rotated 360 degrees, whether it took 1 second or a million years.
It makes 1 rotation per 360 degrees no matter where on earth a the day is measured.

Do you think it automagically began rotating at 1000 mph (+/-)? The face of the earth itself shows that one side was exposed to direct sunlight for a longer period than the other side after the light was divided to make the two great lights.

He can make a shadow go backward or continue the sun to shine more than 12 hours
Have you ever seen the shadow of the sun go down 10 degrees or up 10 degrees? It you haven't seen it happen then you don't know whether it is true or not, if I recall correctly Jesus didn't say to witness to what you imagine is the truth, or testified to what you believe is the truth but rather he said that he witnesses to what he knows and testifies to what he has seen.

And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the LORD: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.
2 Kings 20:11

Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.
Isa 38:8

I will let the video try to explain it to you.

the sun to shine more than 12 hours
Yes, the sun can shine more than 12 hours a day, in fact the sun always shines. But the sun can never shine on more than half the earth at any given time. Over the course of a year, the total amount of time of the Day and the Night are the same, approximately 4,380 hours each. That is cause God divided the two great lights.

You criticized me for not "wasting my time" answering to your quite large cakes of leavened bread,
and I took it on the chin, for I had to admit, it was my laziness,
and so I "wasted my time" to make a proper response.

Making an effort in the judgment is never a waste of time.
That's when we learn and reprove our mistakes.
For one thing why would I continue to engage with someone who calls everything I say a "large cakes of leavened bread." A passive aggressive ridicule if there ever was one. And when they announce that their intent is to learn and find answers to questions by asking them and listening but puts down every answer with contempt and discloses that they already believe they have all the answers and merely want to cast stones, and hope to make fools out of God's children.

If God said let there be light and there was light, then if you didn't see the light in Genesis 1:2 then you didn't see the two greats that were made when God divided the light.
God is light.

1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

And not that he can only create it. God is not the Sun a Pagan belief...

His very presence was the light in Genes one the eternal light. The temporal the Sun and Moon to represent in parables the father and the son the witness of two. The temporal was made active on day four. It will not be present in the new heavens and earth
The number of rotations a planet made in 24 hours would depend upon how fast it was rotating, but the period referred unto as the evening and the morning would be when it had rotated 360 degrees, whether it took 1 second or a million years.
It makes 1 rotation per 360 degrees no matter where on earth a the day is measured.

Do you think it automagically began rotating at 1000 mph (+/-)? The face of the earth itself shows that one side was exposed to direct sunlight for a longer period than the other side after the light was divided to make the two great lights.

Have you ever seen the shadow of the sun go down 10 degrees or up 10 degrees? It you haven't seen it happen then you don't know whether it is true or not, if I recall correctly Jesus didn't say to witness to what you imagine is the truth, or testified to what you believe is the truth but rather he said that he witnesses to what he knows and testifies to what he has seen.

And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the LORD: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.
2 Kings 20:11

Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.
Isa 38:8

I will let the video try to explain it to you.

Yes, the sun can shine more than 12 hours a day, in fact the sun always shines. But the sun can never shine on more than half the earth at any given time. Over the course of a year, the total amount of time of the Day and the Night are the same, approximately 4,380 hours each. That is cause God divided the two great lights.

Thanks I think I agree with what you offered as time under the sun, temporal .

The first three days had a different source of light. . God . God is light.

Whats your understanding of below?

Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

For one thing why would I continue to engage with someone who calls everything I say a "large cakes of leavened bread." A passive aggressive ridicule if there ever was one. And when they announce that their intent is to learn and find answers to questions by asking them and listening but puts down every answer with contempt and discloses that they already believe they have all the answers and merely want to cast stones, and hope to make fools out of God's children.
Most trins admire his quality of passive aggressiveness.

He is a master of this tactic.

If we don't know the core of God and Jesus' teachings, many will fall for his appearance of a "loving" approach.

If he is not preaching obedience to God and Jesus, you and @Grace Accepted will accept and admire his approach too.

Most trins admire his quality of passive aggressiveness.

He is a master of this tactic.

If we don't know the core of God and Jesus' teachings, many will fall for his appearance of a "loving" approach.

If he is not preaching obedience to God and Jesus, you and @Grace Accepted will accept and admire his approach too.
I completely disagree with everything you said here except the second sentence.

For one thing why would I continue to engage with someone who calls everything I say a "large cakes of leavened bread." A passive aggressive ridicule if there ever was one.
But you admitted yourself you mingle leaven.
And they were large paragraphs, containing many declarations.
So I am just calling it what it is, in scriptural terms, am I not.

And when they announce that their intent is to learn and find answers to questions by asking them and listening but puts down every answer with contempt and discloses that they already believe they have all the answers and merely want to cast stones, and hope to make fools out of God's children.
Now you admit, that I am keeping the commandment at Deut 13.
But not to make fools of them ( they do this well enough for themselves ), but to kill their bullocks.

And I write His laws plainly upon the stones.
And unleavened.

And thou shalt write upon the stones all the words of this law very plainly.
Deuteronomy 27:8

But you admitted yourself you mingle leaven.
And they were large paragraphs, containing many declarations.
So I am just calling it what it is, in scriptural terms, am I not.

Now you admit, that I am keeping the commandment at Deut 13.
But not to make fools of them ( they do this well enough for themselves ), but to kill their bullocks.

And I write His laws plainly upon the stones.
And unleavened.

And thou shalt write upon the stones all the words of this law very plainly.
Deuteronomy 27:8
Still waiting for you to define cerimonial laws and there usage or purpose Can't worship shadows of the good things coming.

Back