• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

And the Truth will set you free

But you admitted yourself you mingle leaven.
And they were large paragraphs, containing many declarations.
So I am just calling it what it is, in scriptural terms, am I not.

Now you admit, that I am keeping the commandment at Deut 13.
But not to make fools of them ( they do this well enough for themselves ), but to kill their bullocks.

And I write His laws plainly upon the stones.
And unleavened.

And thou shalt write upon the stones all the words of this law very plainly.
Deuteronomy 27:8
(n)

Still waiting for you to define cerimonial laws and there usage or purpose Can't worship shadows of the good things coming.
I shall repeat for you, since you must of missed it.

A ceremonial law is an ordinance to keep/guard and do a ritual made up by men,
as a reminder, or as a substitute, or as a shadow, of an actual commandment of God.

For the most glaring example; Keeping the Eucharist is a ceremonial law,
imposed on some flocks by expectation, and is a shadow of the feasts of the Lord.
Another is attending Church on Sundays, as a shadow of keeping the Lord's sabbaths.
Another is baptism by water by a man ordained priest, as a shadow of the Lord's baptism.

Ceremonial laws are good for ceremonial purposes only,
whereas God's actual commandments reward great benefits to the doers.

Thou shalt keep therefore His statutes, and His commandments, which I command thee this day,
that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee,
and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the Lord thy God giveth thee, for ever.

Deuteronomy 4:40

I shall repeat for you, since you must of missed it.

A ceremonial law is an ordinance to keep/guard and do a ritual made up by men,
as a reminder, or as a substitute, or as a shadow, of an actual commandment of God.

For the most glaring example; Keeping the Eucharist is a ceremonial law,
imposed on some flocks by expectation, and is a shadow of the feasts of the Lord.
Another is attending Church on Sundays, as a shadow of keeping the Lord's sabbaths.
Another is baptism by water by a man ordained priest, as a shadow of the Lord's baptism.

Ceremonial laws are good for ceremonial purposes only,
whereas God's actual commandments reward great benefits to the doers.

Thou shalt keep therefore His statutes, and His commandments, which I command thee this day,
that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee,
and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the Lord thy God giveth thee, for ever.

Deuteronomy 4:40

What kind of reward for guarding the comandments seeing no man could keep them apart from Christ. How would that affect a non believer who keeps them ?

What kind of reward for guarding the comandments seeing no man could keep them apart from Christ. How would that affect a non believer who keeps them ?
A spirit of grace and truth, called the Holy Ghost to guide you,
and give you new and greater understanding of His word, so you can do it.
And His Peace and His everlasting life and His glorious Heaven upon you, for ever.

And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes,
and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground;
neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.
And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land,
saith the Lord of hosts.

Malachi 3:11-12

Whats your understanding of below?

Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

In the book of Jasher it clearly establishes that the sun is in the midst of heaven, being the center point of the expanse (the body of matter called space), it doesn't move from that center point. A whole day is the rotation of the earth 360 degrees.

In the book of Jasher it clearly establishes that the sun is in the midst of heaven, being the center point of the expanse (the body of matter called space), it doesn't move from that center point. A whole day is the rotation of the earth 360 degrees.
Not if the midst of heaven is referring to the middle of the second heaven where the sun runs its circuit.
The first heaven is the sky.
The second heaven is the firmament.
The third heaven is above the waters above the firmament.

Last edited by a moderator:

I would offer.

Christ is the center point of the universe holding all things together by the power of His unseen Holy Spirit. He (God is Light) was the ight of the world the first three 24 hour days.

The book of Jasher meaning; "The book (singular) of the righteous" . The book of those declared righteous is the bible or called the book of law or book of prophecy .

In that way it is treated just like Enoch his prophecy is given fully in Jude . No secret books

Revelation is still the last chapter in the book of prophecy .with a warning sealed with 7 seals till the end of time . .do not add or subtract from the perfect.

Jude 14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Christ is the center point of the universe holding all things together by the power of His unseen Holy Spirit.
Wasn't the Spirit of God walking on water that covered the earth in Genesis 1:2 Holy?

Mark 6:48-49
"...and about the fourth watch of the night he cometh unto them, walking upon the sea, and would have passed by them. But when they saw him walking upon the sea, they supposed it had been a spirit, and cried out:"

He (God is Light) was the ight of the world the first three 24 hour days.

9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.
10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.
John 11:9-10

The book of Jasher meaning; "The book (singular) of the righteous" . The book of those declared righteous is the bible or called the book of law or book of prophecy .
And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: Ex 17:14

And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book. Ex 32:33

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. Matt 13:13

In that way it is treated just like Enoch his prophecy is given fully in Jude . No secret books
Do you mean like Jude 14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints? So do you believe that Enoch was the seventh from Adam?

Adam
1st > Seth
2nd > Enos
3rd > Cainan
4th > Mahalaleel
5th > Jared
6th > Enoch

Wasn't the Spirit of God walking on water that covered the earth in Genesis 1:2 Holy?

Mark 6:48-49
"...and about the fourth watch of the night he cometh unto them, walking upon the sea, and would have passed by them. But when they saw him walking upon the sea, they supposed it had been a spirit, and cried out:"

9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.
10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.
John 11:9-10

And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: Ex 17:14

And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book. Ex 32:33

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. Matt 13:13

Do you mean like Jude 14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints? So do you believe that Enoch was the seventh from Adam?

Adam
1st > Seth
2nd > Enos
3rd > Cainan
4th > Mahalaleel
5th > Jared
6th > Enoch

Genesis 1:2-3 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light

I thank you for the reply. I would offer in that parable above. Living or moving water (rain, dew, sprinkles, showers) is used throughout the Bible to represent the gospel of light. The light or the knowledge of God comes through the gospel the doctrines of God :

Deuteronomy 32 King James Version32 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

On the first 3 days God who is light Love and Spirit . was the literal light. Introducing his invisible presence .(let there be the presence of God who is light and it shining brightly as the glory of God was good.

There are many examples like that of living water, one with Jesus by the well. In that way still or stagnant water or salt water run deep into the darkness. It was the kind of darkness spoken of hiding the rudiments of this world the unseen things of faith in the beginning.

John 4: 10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

The light revealed the hidden things of darkness. Then a firmament in the midst of the waters appeared it dry land divided the salt water of the sea from the living waters lakes and streams. Giving us some info in James as a testimony to the law where salt is used to represent the judgment and death and flesh water the gospel of eternal life.

Genesis 1; 4-6 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. (two different kinds)

James 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

In that way hidden in a parable Jesus walked on water of the sea the father supernaturally keeping him afloat by the power of faith working in the Son of man Jesus .. The same power of faith the word of God spoken of by His apostle Jesus that worked supernaturally keeping Peter float.

When the father began a storm Peter fell from faith and began to sink as form of Judgement .The trial of faith .Jesus the Son of man alone completed it with flying colors

Mathew 14 :28-31 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

A cry to the lord moved the Son of man, Jesus who gave Peter a natural hand up confirming the little measure of faith or power. . he gives to all sons of God. None of thier own. . His power must increase as ours decreases .

A cry to the lord moved the Son of man, Jesus who gave Peter a natural hand up confirming the little measure of faith or power. . he gives to all sons of God. None of thier own. . His power must increase as ours decreases .
Peter walked on the water, or at least it is written in the scriptures that Peter walked on the water. If a person believes that they are saved by faith then if they have faith, even a little, they should be able to walk on water like Peter did. It was only after Jesus caused the winds to become boisterous that Peter became afraid and begin to sink. Maybe those who can't walk on water are the ones referred unto in Matthew 7:21, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;"

Ironically, those who can't walk on water deny that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the voice of the Son of God since it written in John 5:25 that the the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live because they think they have faith because they choose to believe that they have faith, What is ironic is that when they say to him Lord Lord (to enter enter into the kingdom of heaven) is that when he professes that he never knew them, they can't even claim to have hope since it is written in John 5:25 that the the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Peter walked on the water, or at least it is written in the scriptures that Peter walked on the water. If a person believes that they are saved by faith then if they have faith, even a little, they should be able to walk on water like Peter did. It was only after Jesus caused the winds to become boisterous that Peter became afraid and begin to sink. Maybe those who can't walk on water are the ones referred unto in Matthew 7:21, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;"

Ironically, those who can't walk on water deny that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the voice of the Son of God since it written in John 5:25 that the the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live because they think they have faith because they choose to believe that they have faith, What is ironic is that when they say to him Lord Lord (to enter enter into the kingdom of heaven) is that when he professes that he never knew them, they can't even claim to have hope since it is written in John 5:25 that the the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

The walking on water in that parable was a one time supernatural event performed by God .

Yes spiritual dead born from above but not the literaly dead .Those twice dead know nothing thier memory has departed .

Jude 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Back