• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

American Black Nightshade and Reincarnation--- huh?

Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Flesh gives birth to flesh.

Angels are spirit. Men are flesh. --and yet, on earth as it is in heaven. All that exists above is in some way reflected below. In the scene above we have this guy that looks like a man-- but it's in spirit, so we know it's a spiritual being--- the Christ. And we have these lampstands and these stars- but we don't have to wonder or guess or speculate as to what these are, because it's explained and defined for us right in the text.

The lampstands are churches.
The stars are angels.

The one who walks among the lampstands in spirit is the Christ-- the one who entertains (hosts) this spirit, is a man---- Jesus.

And so of course, the ones who host these seven other angels are also men. Where do we have seven men set apart- as ministers? If you think it's coincidence when you see things like 12 brothers, or 12 tribes, and 12 apostles, 12 gates, 12 foundations---- and these numbers keep coming up again and again--- on earth, in physical settings, and in heaven-- and all that imagery.... it's not. As with the seven.... When it's 12, it's 12. When it's 7, it's 7..... it's no coincidence. It's significant, one a reflection, or representation of the other.

So the twelve called the whole group of the disciples together and said, “It is not right for us to neglect the word of God to wait on tables. But carefully select from among you, brothers, seven men who are well-attested, full of the Spirit and of wisdom, whom we may put in charge of this necessary task. But we will devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the word.” The proposal pleased the entire group, so they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit, with Philip, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolas, a Gentile convert to Judaism from Antioch. They stood these men before the apostles, who prayed and placed their hands on them. The word of God continued to spread, the number of disciples in Jerusalem increased greatly, and a large group of priests became obedient to the faith.

Angels above, hosted below. The spirits are the light (stars) for the lampstands (churches), led by men guided by these spirits.

Do you remember the feeding of the multitude from 5 barley loaves?

How many baskets of leftover bread was gathered? 12

And what about another time, when 4000 were fed? They all ate and were satisfied, and they picked up the broken pieces left over, seven baskets full.

Jesus himself, pointed out the significance.... Mark 8

Though you have eyes, don’t you see? And though you have ears, can’t you hear? Don’t you remember? When I broke the five loaves for the 5,000, how many baskets full of pieces did you pick up?” They replied, “Twelve.” “When I broke the seven loaves for the 4,000, how many baskets full of pieces did you pick up?” They replied, “Seven.” Then he said to them, “Do you still not understand?”
Very good!

I personally believe these angels of the seven churches to also be the angels of the rest of revelation.

Very good!

I personally believe these angels of the seven churches to also be the angels of the rest of revelation.

In the book of Enoch, there are seven angels mentioned by name, who were present from the beginning, watching creation.

Most notably- Michael and Gabriel (associated with these watchers- as two witnesses), Raphael, Uriel, Raguel, Suriel and Phanuel.

So let's get right into it-- why I believe in reincarnation and why Jesus did, as recorded in our scriptures.

We can establish his direct statement-- 'You must be born again" -and with it, apply Occam's Razor..... the simplest answer is usually the correct one. But how would that work?

This is what I'd like to closely examine.

A new scene..... and another look at these seven spirits of God. Rev 5:6

Then I saw standing in the middle of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the middle of the elders, a Lamb that appeared to have been killed. He had seven horns (trumpets) and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

So far, we know that the seven stars belong to the one who looks like a man, walking among the lampstands. We know that the seven stars are seven angels/spirits and that the seven lampstands are those who are called out as a part of the body of Christ- the churches.

This lamb, we recognize also as Jesus--- the one slain, and again these seven horns and eyes are associated with his body (church)--- parts of the lamb of God, -spirits of God, that were sent out into all the earth, to speak (horns) and to witness (eyes) -- to experience and participate in the affairs of men.

The ones held in the right hand, are the stars that light the lampstands, and these are also the seven spirits sent out into all the earth.

It's not weird. It's not crazy.

Isaiah introduced the idea long before John's vision. Is 11:1-5 where it says a branch will grow out from the stump, or root of Jesse---

And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him...

-and the text goes on to describe seven attributes, seven spirits of the one who is this branch.

1) The Spirit of the LORD
2) The Spirit of wisdom
3) The Spirit of understanding
4) The Spirit of counsel
5) The Spirit of power
6) The Spirit of knowledge
7) The Spirit of the fear of the Lord

And before John too, was Zechariah. And he saw these seven and described them in detail, explaining what an angel had shown him and told him>>>

And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep, And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof: And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof. So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord? Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

The lord of hosts. What is a host? ----for some have entertained (hosted) angels, unaware.

Enoch, before all of those who would come later-- describes these seven as seven flaming torches before the throne of God and in naming these divine beings, he calls them "the holy angels who watch" --- a connection to the seven eyes of the Lamb who are sent into all the earth.

Also in the book of Job--- it's mentioned matter of factly, that there are certain angels that go out from the presence of God, and return to report to Him, the things they have seen while 'hosted' on earth--- Job 1:6–7

Now there was a day when the sons of God-- angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them. And the LORD said to Satan, “From where do you come?” So Satan answered the LORD and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it.”

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must happen very soon.

He made it clear by sending his angel to his servant John...

To the angel of the church in Ephesus, write the following:
While it's entirely clear and precise-- how many times have you heard that these pronouncements were for something other than angels?

I'm going to focus on those things promised as rewards to these angelic beings, offered for a job well done.... given to those who overcome.

'To the one who conquers, I will permit him to eat from the tree of life that is in the paradise of God.’

The overcomers are given permission to eat from the tree of life that was planted in the center of the garden of God-- that same tree that Adam was forbidden to eat from. It's significant and spiritual as are it's twelve kinds of fruit. Rev 22:1

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life—water as clear as crystal—pouring out from the throne of God and of the Lamb, flowing down the middle of the city’s main street. On each side of the river is the tree of life producing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month of the year. Its leaves are for the healing of the nations. And there will no longer be any curse, and the throne of God and the Lamb will be in the city. His servants will worship him, and they will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. Night will be no more, and they will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, because the Lord God will shine on them, and they will reign forever and ever.

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must happen very soon.

He made it clear by sending his angel to his servant John...

To the angel of the church in Ephesus, write the following:
While it's entirely clear and precise-- how many times have you heard that these pronouncements were for something other than angels?

I'm going to focus on those things promised as rewards to these angelic beings, offered for a job well done.... given to those who overcome.

'To the one who conquers, I will permit him to eat from the tree of life that is in the paradise of God.’

The overcomers are given permission to eat from the tree of life that was planted in the center of the garden of God-- that same tree that Adam was forbidden to eat from. It's significant and spiritual as are it's twelve kinds of fruit. Rev 22:1

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life—water as clear as crystal—pouring out from the throne of God and of the Lamb, flowing down the middle of the city’s main street. On each side of the river is the tree of life producing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month of the year. Its leaves are for the healing of the nations. And there will no longer be any curse, and the throne of God and the Lamb will be in the city. His servants will worship him, and they will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. Night will be no more, and they will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, because the Lord God will shine on them, and they will reign forever and ever.
I can’t help but believe this is what happens with every born again. I don’t believe this is some futuristic corporate event.

Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
— 1 Thessalonians 5:5

I can’t help but believe this is what happens with every born again. I don’t believe this is some futuristic corporate event.

Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
— 1 Thessalonians 5:5

So far, we haven't got to anything about being born again. This is spiritual.... in spirit only. That first promise for those who triumph over death (overcome it) and rise again is eternal life. To eat of the tree and live forever, is what God forbid Adam to do, but in spirit it is a gift for the overcomers.

But wait..... there's more!

Back