• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

American Black Nightshade and Reincarnation--- huh?

The lamb is a spiritual 'animal.' It's not physical... it's not from a flock of sheep. It's spiritual, and the whole scene is in spirit. Neither is it human.

When John (the baptizer) saw Jesus coming toward him, he declared- "Behold the lamb of God." But just as Jesus was not a high priest on earth, neither was he a lamb on earth. It's the heavenly reality that we need to keep in mind. In the heavenly realm, Jesus IS a high priest and in that role he is the one offering this lamb as a gift and sacrifice to God. It's this scene that John has some personal knowledge of, just as in spirit he had previously seen the spirit descend (like a dove) and rest on a man, whom he later recognized as Jesus. A dove. A lamb. A lion. Jesus was none of these, yet these are various spiritual attributes given as spiritual representations -- spiritual concepts that we can then associate with the spiritual nature of things. If only Moses had made these associations with the spiritual things he had seen, but he didn't. A whole generation of people were led astray, wandering in the wilderness, going in circles-- and Moses himself denied entry into the promised land. But Moses had no understanding of these spiritual creatures.

In the middle of the throne and around the throne were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back. The first living creature was like a lion, the second creature like an ox, the third creature had a face like a man’s, and the fourth creature looked like an eagle flying. Each one of the four living creatures had six wings and was full of eyes all around and inside. They never rest day or night, saying:

“Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God, the All-Powerful,
Who was, and who is, and who is still to come!”

And whenever the living creatures give glory, honor, and thanks to the one who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders throw themselves to the ground before the one who sits on the throne and worship the one who lives forever and ever, and they offer their crowns before his throne, saying:

“You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
since you created all things,
and because of your will they existed and were created!

These 24 "throw themselves to the ground"-- and offer "their crowns" -- They leave their home above, giving up their lives (the crowns they had been awarded) as an offering, in service to the one upon the throne. And they do so willingly, with no fear of the second death, which can never harm them. They have already, previously conquered over death and they can lay down their life and take it up again.
Not to run off on something else …but your post I think helps with gender also. Like I had a dream once and in it …I didn’t see God but breast and not in some perverted way. As in the comfort of a mother drawing a child to her chest. But it made sense to me in the dream this association of breast with God …not to make God a woman but as in feeding of nourishment and cradled. Same with the attributes of a man. Protective. A Covering.

Sorry. I should edit before I post!

Not to run off on something else …but your post I think helps with gender also. Like I had a dream once and in it …I didn’t see God but breast and not in some perverted way. As in the comfort of a mother drawing a child to her chest. But it made sense to me in the dream this association of breast with God …not to make God a woman but as in feeding of nourishment and cradled. Same with the attributes of a man. Protective. A Covering.

Sorry. I should edit before I post!

For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Are they not all ministering spirits sent out to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation?

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.

Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

Bringing this full circle (pun intended-- it's a reincarnation thing) --- this lamb is represented by these seven angels. These seven spirits that stand to be judged.... they are the seven horns (trumpets) of the lamb. They are the seven eyes (witnesses) of the lamb on earth.

Then I saw standing in the middle of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the middle of the elders, a Lamb that appeared to have been killed. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
And all of these creatures and animals and beasts in the heavenly realm are associated with attributes connected to people on earth. In antiquity, and in art we see the four beasts represented at times by the four gospels as but one example, but in a much broader sense these seven angels are associated with the spirits of seven churches- the body of Christ, and the Christ is represented by this lamb. It's all connected.

Listen to how this royal priesthood is described-- who are they? -what are they? -where did they come from?

First-- this high priest:

Therefore since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast to our confession. For we do not have a high priest incapable of sympathizing with our weaknesses, but one who has been tempted in every way just as we are, yet without sin. Therefore let us confidently approach the throne of grace to receive mercy and find grace whenever we need help.
The heavenly priesthood:

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people of his own, so that you may proclaim the virtues of the one who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
John said this referencing these seven spirits (eyes of the lamb) who was, and is, and will be again>>>

From John, to the seven churches that are in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from “he who is,” and who was, and who is still to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ—the faithful witness, the firstborn from among the dead, the ruler over the kings of the earth. To the one who loves us and has set us free from our sins at the cost of his own blood and has appointed us as a kingdom, as priests serving his God and Father—to him be the glory and the power forever and ever!
They come from here. They are the overcomers, who lived and died and were found worthy, as victors-- they were judged before the council of God and became priests as part of these rewards given to overcomers.

Then I saw thrones and seated on them were those who had been given authority to judge. I also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. These had not worshiped the beast or his image and had refused to receive his mark on their forehead or hand. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were finished.) This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who takes part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.
And if only Moses had understood all of this, so much bloodshed and useless wandering could have been avoided, --because he was shown and told regarding the people he led out of captivity...

If you will diligently listen to me and keep my covenant, then you will be my special possession out of all the nations, for all the earth is mine, and you will be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.

Now ask yourself-- Did our Father intend and demand that Moses institute this religious system of bloodshed and sacrifice? Did God intend for Moses to create 'a family business' for Moses and his brother, to last for generations? --- that kind of priesthood?

Then I saw a large white throne and the one who was seated on it; the earth and the heaven fled from his presence, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne. Then books were opened, and another book was opened—the book of life. So the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to their deeds. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and Death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each one was judged according to his deeds. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death—the lake of fire. If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, that person was thrown into the lake of fire.

And the one seated on the throne said: “Look! I am making all things new!”

I'll finish up with a focus on this crown given, --a white stone, --with a new name known only to him who receives it. It's how each and every one of us begin life on earth. A new life, with a breath of life, that fills our lungs, and gives life to the branches of the tree, oxygenating our life-blood making us living beings. A new life, a new beginning. And with that new beginning, a new name and no remembrance of any life before.

The old is forgotten. We live and then we die.... the spirit that lived within us, returns to God from where it was sent, a minister, a priest, a messenger acting on our behalf in service and obedience to God, a living, breathing, part of the body of Christ, and our eyes become witnesses on earth for that lamb. God experiences life in, and through us. He lives in us.

Paul frames it in proper terms, describing our bodies as mere tents-- temporary shelters or dwelling places.... elsewhere as jars of clay-- or containers within which treasures are stored... but these containers break and spill, these tents wear out... He speaks as one speaking to the spirit within, not to the people themselves.

For we know that if our earthly house, the tent we live in, is dismantled, we have a building from God, a house not built by human hands, that is eternal in the heavens.
He describes it in terms of our spirit being naked-- without a covering apart from this earthly tent-- this outward dressing. And of this city above that we are built into-- as our heavenly house--- a better house than our physical body, one in which we are a member and part of the true dwelling place of God, which is spiritual, as God is spirit and not flesh. And He breathed into us a spiritual spark.

Now the one who prepared us for this very purpose is God, who gave us the Spirit as a down payment.
And to that living spirit within us, Paul recognizes--
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be paid back according to what he has done while in the body, whether good or evil.
We live, we die, we return to that place we came from--- and then those who remain in him are sent again. A new soul, a new life, a new container and a spirit with a new name. New wine, in a new wineskin.

So then, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; what is old has passed away —look, what is new has come!

Back