• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

American Black Nightshade and Reincarnation--- huh?

Here I'll present an image of a spiritual scene-- the judgment in spirit, based upon the record of the soul. As mentioned, we have seven examples-- the seven spirits that are before the throne of God.

Let me set the scene-- Rev 20:11

Then I saw a large white throne and the one who was seated on it; the earth and the heaven fled from his presence, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne. Then books were opened, and another book was opened—the book of life. So the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to their deeds. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and Death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each one was judged according to his deeds. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death—the lake of fire. If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, that person was thrown into the lake of fire.
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
— Revelation 20:6

Those that were resurrected with Christ ( in the likeness of his resurrection) the second death has no power over them.

Is it because them being one in spirit makes them a part of his book?

It's His story.

You are the story of Him, in you. You are the image of God, experiencing life, in you. So yes-- you are a chapter in His story, a branch of the tree that is Him.

It's His story.

You are the story of Him, in you. You are the image of God, experiencing life, in you. So yes-- you are a chapter in His story, a branch of the tree that is Him.
Well that’s a wonderful compliment, but I can’t help but sometimes question knowing some of the rotten stuff that proceeds from me.

Well that’s a wonderful compliment, but I can’t help but sometimes question knowing some of the rotten stuff that proceeds from me.

There are two.

Seeds and weeds, in the same soil. And you are the battle ground.

I'm not going to belabor every detail, but there are a few details to review when considering these after-life spiritual judgment/evaluation scenarios.

He held seven stars in his right hand, and a sharp double-edged sword extended out of his mouth. His face shone like the sun shining at full strength. When I saw him I fell down at his feet as though I were dead, but he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid! I am the first and the last, and the one who lives! I was dead, but look, now I am alive—forever and ever—and I hold the keys of death and of Hades! Therefore write what you saw, what is, and what will be after these things. The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and the seven golden lampstands is this:

The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

If you miss this important fact-- then, like almost every preacher I've ever heard speak on the Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ--- you don't know what you are talking about.

And then we have the records of the judgments upon these seven spirits according to this testimony of Jesus-- the one who walked among the seven churches.

This is the solemn pronouncement of the one who has a firm grasp on the seven stars in his right hand —the one who walks among the seven golden lampstands

And then we have the records of the judgments upon these seven spirits according to this testimony of Jesus-- the one who walked among the seven churches.

This is the solemn pronouncement of the one who has a firm grasp on the seven stars in his right hand —the one who walks among the seven golden lampstands
I’m pretty certain these Angels were men, most likely overseer’s of the churches.

Ministering spirits that people entertained but were unaware.

But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail. But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
— Hebrews 1:8-14

He’s in the midst of them.

I’m pretty certain these Angels were men, most likely overseer’s of the churches.

Ministering spirits that people entertained but were unaware.

Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Flesh gives birth to flesh.

Angels are spirit. Men are flesh. --and yet, on earth as it is in heaven. All that exists above is in some way reflected below. In the scene above we have this guy that looks like a man-- but it's in spirit, so we know it's a spiritual being--- the Christ. And we have these lampstands and these stars- but we don't have to wonder or guess or speculate as to what these are, because it's explained and defined for us right in the text.

The lampstands are churches.
The stars are angels.

The one who walks among the lampstands in spirit is the Christ-- the one who entertains (hosts) this spirit, is a man---- Jesus.

And so of course, the ones who host these seven other angels are also men. Where do we have seven men set apart- as ministers? If you think it's coincidence when you see things like 12 brothers, or 12 tribes, and 12 apostles, 12 gates, 12 foundations---- and these numbers keep coming up again and again--- on earth, in physical settings, and in heaven-- and all that imagery.... it's not. As with the seven.... When it's 12, it's 12. When it's 7, it's 7..... it's no coincidence. It's significant, one a reflection, or representation of the other.

So the twelve called the whole group of the disciples together and said, “It is not right for us to neglect the word of God to wait on tables. But carefully select from among you, brothers, seven men who are well-attested, full of the Spirit and of wisdom, whom we may put in charge of this necessary task. But we will devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the word.” The proposal pleased the entire group, so they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit, with Philip, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolas, a Gentile convert to Judaism from Antioch. They stood these men before the apostles, who prayed and placed their hands on them. The word of God continued to spread, the number of disciples in Jerusalem increased greatly, and a large group of priests became obedient to the faith.

Angels above, hosted below. The spirits are the light (stars) for the lampstands (churches), led by men guided by these spirits.

Do you remember the feeding of the multitude from 5 barley loaves?

How many baskets of leftover bread was gathered? 12

And what about another time, when 4000 were fed? They all ate and were satisfied, and they picked up the broken pieces left over, seven baskets full.

Jesus himself, pointed out the significance.... Mark 8

Though you have eyes, don’t you see? And though you have ears, can’t you hear? Don’t you remember? When I broke the five loaves for the 5,000, how many baskets full of pieces did you pick up?” They replied, “Twelve.” “When I broke the seven loaves for the 4,000, how many baskets full of pieces did you pick up?” They replied, “Seven.” Then he said to them, “Do you still not understand?”

Back