• Welcome to White Horse Forums. We ask that you would please take a moment to introduce yourself in the New Members section. Tell us a bit about yourself and dive in!

Why works for hire will fail to earn you salvation.

God does not love all one's faults.
In our faults Christ's strength is made perfect.
God still loved Moses even though he killed a man, God still loved David even though he slept with Beersheba.

God loves people in general because Jesus Christ paid for their sins already.

Why do you keep picking comments to comment on here, and just be such opposed.

God loves you despite your own faults too.

But since it was your choice to accept and their choice to reject are you not on a higher plain than they are?
Nope . . . . They were given the same opportunity as I was given. Honestly, I have NEVER considered myself better than anyone - especially when it comes to salvation.

That's not what you said.

Okay, that was not what I said but God does love the world according to Jesus Christ. God through Christ reconciled it to himself, and now all people have access to God. God loves people... and desires for them to have a new spiritual life in Christ Jesus.

Paul writes to Timothy;

1 Timothy 2:1-4

New King James Version

Pray for All Men​

2 Therefore I [a]exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in [b]authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and [c]reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

God still loved Moses even though he killed a man, God still loved David even though he slept with Beersheba.

God loves people in general because Jesus Christ paid for their sins already.

Why do you keep picking comments to comment on here, and just be such opposed.

God loves you despite your own faults too.
Your preaching is disgraceful.

You are so obsessed with it.

To help you understand that you are multiplying words without understanding.

Oh thank you for your decision that you may desire to help me in my understanding but true understanding comes by and through the spirit. I could be wrong though sometimes. :)

Are too many words a problem for people who do not want to read what I may have stated at 1Mind1spirit?

Oh thank you for your decision that you may desire to help me in my understanding but true understanding comes by and through the spirit. I could be wrong though sometimes. :)
Then not by reading without understanding then.

Back